Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Link3618 NEW AND IMPROVED gaming blog of epicness that pwns every blog ever made ^_^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Link3618 NEW AND IMPROVED gaming blog of epicness that pwns every blog ever made ^_^ Empty
PostLink3618 NEW AND IMPROVED gaming blog of epicness that pwns every blog ever made ^_^

Whats up guys i know i had a blog but it was a fail.

So all i have been playing is fallout 3.

It is a excellent game, u start out as a baby, and work your wway to a killing machine.

I started out as a good character (to get some trophys) now since i got them, i am steling whatever i want because i got the best wepons and i could kill everything.

Im going to have a daily log of things i did in the game

Feb, 8

I took over the megaton armory, and know i have all my weapons in there. Its my second home.

I killed Billy Creed because he cought me stealing pre-war books from his house. (they are worth 100 caps)

Im working on a achievment (data miner- hack 50 terminals) Its harder than it looks i got like 36.

All i need are 2 more trophys to platnum the game (Valut Tech C.E.O- collect all bobbleheads) and (data minor- hack 50 terminals)

I found the deathclaw sanctuary, and deep inside i found a rare Gattling Lazer the "Vengence"

Me and Jericho (follower) hit the books. We robbed a library that had hundreds of scourched books, and we made a profet.

Then i found FISTO! in the factory next to the MLD-13 power station. Its a unique power fist, that has a deadly crirical.

I killed Tinker Joe, because i can.....

Me and Jericho are like the most badass group in the Wastes. We both have aviotors, metal armor, and bandanas.

We wiped out the Brotherhood guarding the Mashington Monument, and we killed everyone in GNR.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Link3618 NEW AND IMPROVED gaming blog of epicness that pwns every blog ever made ^_^ :: Comments

Feb 9

I updated my armory

Found Smugglers End (unique lazer pistle

Found: Perception, small weapons, Intellagence, Indurance bobblehead.

Raided National Guard Depot.

Only 2 more terminals to get Data Minor Trophy.
Hope you can keep this updated. I think putting live grenades into people's pockets is brilliant.
Feb 9

Just got data minor perk

Found Unique Spiked Knuckles (idk wat they are called lol)

Only 3 more bobbleheads (Sneak- Yao Gui tunnles) (Science- Vault 108) (Agility- greener postures disposal site)
Link3618 wrote:
Feb 9

Just got data minor perk

Found Unique Spiked Knuckles (idk wat they are called lol)

Only 3 more bobbleheads (Sneak- Yao Gui tunnles) (Science- Vault 108) (Agility- greener postures disposal site)
my friend has this game they say its good but i dont get the shooting part where it shows you the accuracy and all...you get to pick your own ways but yea...

Link3618 NEW AND IMPROVED gaming blog of epicness that pwns every blog ever made ^_^

Page 1 of 1