Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Home Slice Rev's Homielicious Thread of Uberness that has been APPROVED BY SMASH that pwns other threads Gaming Blog thats right not just a thread but a BLOG that was SMASH APPROVED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Revan67
Lord Revan67

Number of posts : 1252
XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
Epicness : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Home Slice Rev's Homielicious Thread of Uberness that has been APPROVED BY SMASH that pwns other threads Gaming Blog thats right not just a thread but a BLOG that was SMASH APPROVED Empty
PostHome Slice Rev's Homielicious Thread of Uberness that has been APPROVED BY SMASH that pwns other threads Gaming Blog thats right not just a thread but a BLOG that was SMASH APPROVED

So far I have been playing

Cod4
Battlefront Uno splitscreen
TES4
KOTOR

Recently beat

FF12
Mile High Club Veteran Pistol only

Want to beat

TES4

Last edited by Revan-007 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Home Slice Rev's Homielicious Thread of Uberness that has been APPROVED BY SMASH that pwns other threads Gaming Blog thats right not just a thread but a BLOG that was SMASH APPROVED :: Comments

Home Slice Rev's Homielicious Thread of Uberness that has been APPROVED BY SMASH that pwns other threads Gaming Blog thats right not just a thread but a BLOG that was SMASH APPROVED Thread-fail-stamp
I gave you emilys almost boobs and some booty and this is what you do???????

confused confused confused confused

Smash please aprove this.
Home Slice Rev wrote:
I gave you emilys almost boobs and some booty and this is what you do???????

confused confused confused confused

Smash please aprove this.
u waited too long
when im a mod, this is wat ill post when i lock topics
I waited too long for what? I voted for u, just so u know!
Home Slice Rev wrote:
I waited too long for what? I voted for u, just so u know!
ok, sry
NOW NO MORE OFF TOPICNESS
UPDATE TO FUTURE LIST:

Possibility for Cod 5 in the future.

When I get it, if I get it...

MP40-double clip

Stopping power
Steady Aim
Bandoleer

Sticky Grenade

Possibility of Dome Ownage
I need to get on my computer to OfFiCiAlLy approve of this thread.

In the mean time, I don't play any of those games, I don't think...
Slayer9498 wrote:
Home Slice Rev's Homielicious Thread of Uberness that has been APPROVED BY SMASH that pwns other threads Gaming Blog thats right not just a thread but a BLOG that was SMASH APPROVED Thread-fail-stamp

word^^^^^^
Link3618 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:

word^^^^^^
OWNED!
Dizzay08 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:

word^^^^^^
OWNED!
its ok to fail just leaves room to success.maybe i should make a blog santa
koluigi wrote:
Dizzay08 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:

word^^^^^^
OWNED!
good idea but u didnt answer my qustion i asked in a different thread what is ur avatar.
Dizzay08 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Dizzay08 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:

word^^^^^^
OWNED!
good idea but u didnt answer my qustion i asked in a different thread what is ur avatar.
what avatar
You should start one Ko
Link3618 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:

word^^^^^^

There is no such thing as failure, only early attempts of success.
Um Im going to renew live soon, and start on Halo and Cod4 pwnage again.

Also my superstar on Madden08 just got drafted into the Lions. Damn.
ill game with ya
ha owned. postivators for the win admins for the lose in halo 3
O yaz. Better than all the admins. Cept the ones that read this post of course.
Just got back my live. I looked up a vid on youtube to see how to reconnect with a laptop, and I did it step by step. I would have never figured that out.So yeah im back. Just need tomfix my halo disk. But im back.
Lord Revan67 wrote:
Just got back my live. I looked up a vid on youtube to see how to reconnect with a laptop, and I did it step by step. I would have never figured that out.So yeah im back. Just need tomfix my halo disk. But im back.
is it me or everbodies halo disk is messed up some reason..like some disk wont play the campaign or matchmaking or wont load content
Its because i was moving my xbox around while the disk is inside. The scratch it gets from that is hard to remove.

Home Slice Rev's Homielicious Thread of Uberness that has been APPROVED BY SMASH that pwns other threads Gaming Blog thats right not just a thread but a BLOG that was SMASH APPROVED

Page 1 of 1