Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kings to prove football has tricks

Go down 
+2
Slayer9498
Link3618
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Kings to prove football has tricks Empty
PostSubject: Kings to prove football has tricks   Kings to prove football has tricks EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:04 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxE-NWENCmE

watch the whole thing and pay attention to 0:55 watch how number 75 on the defencse is cluless and 2:28
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

Number of posts : 3104
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Kings to prove football has tricks   Kings to prove football has tricks EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:28 pm

barry sanders is THE best, he would have all the records if he didnt retire early
Back to top Go down
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin
KingOfKings

Number of posts : 1233
Wii FC : 2325 0310 6653 0658
XBL Gamertag : KingOfKings171
Brawl FC : 2148-7803-2594
Epicness : -1
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Kings to prove football has tricks   Kings to prove football has tricks EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:34 pm

Breaking tackles and jukes can't be considered tricks, they just come with speed and agility, the vid i posted shows u real soccer tricks that have to be practiced and don't just come naturally
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Kenshi

Number of posts : 1097
XBL Gamertag : Conceited Ninja
Brawl FC : 1461-5875-0974
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Kings to prove football has tricks   Kings to prove football has tricks EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:59 pm

Soccer does need tricks. The field is bigger and you need stamina to run from one side to the other. Plus, you're using your feet which is harder than you thing, to get to the other to score a goal.

Anyways, everyone has their own opinion, which no one can change.
Back to top Go down
http://brawlforum.forummotion.com
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

Number of posts : 2300
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Kings to prove football has tricks   Kings to prove football has tricks EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 9:47 pm

KingOfKings wrote:
Breaking tackles and jukes can't be considered tricks, they just come with speed and agility, the vid i posted shows u real soccer tricks that have to be practiced and don't just come naturally

GO FUCKING SEARCH THE FIFA STREET 3 AD RIGHT NOW. I've been a team Ryouko fan since grade 6, and what they did in the fifa street 3 ad is amazing
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

Number of posts : 3104
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Kings to prove football has tricks   Kings to prove football has tricks EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm

Kenshi wrote:
Soccer does need tricks. The field is bigger and you need stamina to run from one side to the other. Plus, you're using your feet which is harder than you thing, to get to the other to score a goal.

Anyways, everyone has their own opinion, which no one can change.
soccor takes skill, but i never liked it since i was a wee little lad i always loved football, baseball hockey basketball bowling golf etc.
Back to top Go down
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
Maruto

Number of posts : 702
PSN Username : Rockin_balls
Epicness : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Kings to prove football has tricks   Kings to prove football has tricks EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:23 am

Both football and soccer have tricks to them like:

Football: who passin to, fake passing, handoff, fake handoff, ect

Soccer: well has many feet tricks i can't name them though lol. but really good tricks.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Kings to prove football has tricks   Kings to prove football has tricks EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 11:27 am

KingOfKings wrote:

omg only if ur brain new how to listen kings it takes time to pratice those jukes spins and the power to blow past a guy
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Kings to prove football has tricks   Kings to prove football has tricks EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 11:28 am

Signal wrote:
KingOfKings wrote:

GO FUCKING SEARCH THE FIFA STREET 3 AD RIGHT NOW. I've been a team Ryouko fan since grade 6, and what they did in the fifa street 3 ad is amazing

thats based of NFL street WHITCH HAS TRICKS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kings to prove football has tricks   Kings to prove football has tricks Empty

Back to top Go down

Kings to prove football has tricks
Page 1 of 1