Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

to prove that i can speak well

Go down 
+2
KaizA
Iec
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Iec
Iec

Number of posts : 2924
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-28

to prove that i can speak well Empty
PostSubject: to prove that i can speak well   to prove that i can speak well EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 3:35 pm

as you can see I can use proper grammar and such. so people like smash need to stop talking. I use it when i want to also, it's my dissection to talk the way I talk!
Back to top Go down
KaizA
Nintendo 64
Nintendo 64
KaizA

Number of posts : 480
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: to prove that i can speak well   to prove that i can speak well EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 4:56 pm

you talk about how good your grammar is and you use dissection to say decision or are you trying to prove your point if so
i take that back
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: to prove that i can speak well   to prove that i can speak well EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:31 pm

KaizA wrote:
you talk about how good your grammar is and you use dissection to say decision or are you trying to prove your point if so
i take that back

dude we type i ype fast and dont spell good either plus sometimes u cant tell if u hit a key or not
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

Number of posts : 2300
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: to prove that i can speak well   to prove that i can speak well EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:44 pm

I type fuckin fast lol. I can type like 70 words per minute while looking around
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: to prove that i can speak well   to prove that i can speak well EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 2:45 am

iecman5 wrote:
as you can see I can use proper grammar and such. so people like smash need to stop talking. I use it when i want to also, it's my dissection to talk the way I talk!

Edited with proper grammar:
iecman5 wrote:
As you can see I can use proper grammar and such. so people like Smash need to stop talking. I use it when I want to. Also, it's my discision to talk the way I talk!

Beat that.
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

Number of posts : 2300
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: to prove that i can speak well   to prove that i can speak well EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 2:53 am

I'm not looking at my screen right now lalalallala lol I can talk however I like even if I'm not lookin at the screen I'll even make a vid if that is what is required to prove it!
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

PostSubject: Re: to prove that i can speak well   to prove that i can speak well EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 3:39 am

Signal wrote:
I'm not looking at my screen right now lalalallala lol I can talk however I like even if I'm not lookin at the screen I'll even make a vid if that is what is required to prove it!

Lol I can do the same. Lemme guess home keys?
Back to top Go down
KaizA
Nintendo 64
Nintendo 64
KaizA

Number of posts : 480
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: to prove that i can speak well   to prove that i can speak well EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 8:21 am

SmashHero24 wrote:
iecman5 wrote:

iecman5 wrote:
As you can see I can use proper grammar and such. so people like Smash need to stop talking. I use it when I want to. Also, it's my discision to talk the way I talk!

Beat that.

there's ann e in decision
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

PostSubject: Re: to prove that i can speak well   to prove that i can speak well EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 1:20 pm

KaizA wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:
iecman5 wrote:

iecman5 wrote:
As you can see I can use proper grammar and such. so people like Smash need to stop talking. I use it when I want to. Also, it's my descision to talk the way I talk!

Beat that.

there's ann e in decision
My bad. Fix'd.
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Kenshi

Number of posts : 1097
XBL Gamertag : Conceited Ninja
Brawl FC : 1461-5875-0974
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: to prove that i can speak well   to prove that i can speak well EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 4:31 pm

Signal wrote:
I can do that too. I do it when I am watching t.v. or a movie.
Back to top Go down
http://brawlforum.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to prove that i can speak well   to prove that i can speak well Empty

Back to top Go down

to prove that i can speak well
Page 1 of 1