Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings)

Go down 
+8
Maruto
ZaK
Iec
Slayer9498
Signal
SmashHero24
DjBeep
Link3618
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings) Empty
PostSubject: chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings)   chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 5:52 pm

RECRUIT NEW MEMBERS

u guys did wen the site was new and now we have like 13 members we are hrm um i guess dyeing. the admins of the site should recruit because normal members might not get respect when recruiting but if a admin goes it may be different.

chaos um were u beeen ur never on and hardly post. i wana see link kings and chaos in more of the topics they never post a lot like thwe used to and like the good old days. i say we get back into brawl and all sign up for a tournament. we need to start having epic battles and rivalries again.i really miss the old wfb and i say we change the backround back because this 1 sucks. we start brawling again too. and to do thiss it all goes back to chaos being on without him the site will die.
Back to top Go down
DjBeep
Wii
Wii
DjBeep

Number of posts : 967
XBL Gamertag : DjBeep
PSN Username : DjBeep
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings)   chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 5:54 pm

SITE DIE ALREADY!!!!!!lol jk

well u should admin link3618 first
then do whatever u want bcuz id ont really care
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings)   chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 5:55 pm

DjBeep wrote:

admin me Embarassed im blushing
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings)   chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 6:06 pm

DjBeep wrote:

LOL @ Admin-ing Link36.

Just no.

But on topic, yeah, I 100% agree with Link. GTF on!!! And RECRUIT!
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings)   chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 6:09 pm

SmashHero24 wrote:
DjBeep wrote:

LOL @ Admin-ing Link36.

Just no.

But on topic, yeah, I 100% agree with Link. GTF on!!! And RECRUIT!

i know i was like omg i have a fan
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

Number of posts : 2300
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings)   chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 6:12 pm

No, admin signal, he is always on because he has nothing better to do. I'm serious, I have no life *cries* and it makes me mad
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings)   chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 6:13 pm

Signal wrote:
No, admin signal, he is always on because he has nothing better to do. I'm serious, I have no life *cries* and it makes me mad

rlly???? welll umm that was tmi lol
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

Number of posts : 3104
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings)   chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 6:15 pm

i tried to recruit on gamebattles, but they deleted it and warned me if i do it again, i get suspende for a week Sad
ill try to find out somethin, i say, dont admin them 2 ADMIN ME muahahahahahah jk lol!
Back to top Go down
Iec
Iec

Number of posts : 2924
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings)   chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 7:06 pm

admin me or your out of my movie gas to the past
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

PostSubject: Re: chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings)   chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 7:26 pm

iecman5 wrote:
admin me or your out of my movie gas to the past
Lol, Gas to the Past?
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

Number of posts : 2300
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings)   chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 7:27 pm

The trick is to mass pm people
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings)   chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 7:49 pm

ive been advertising lots, so dont yell at me, just cause peopel dont want to join thats why. BTW out of all u signal has the highest chance lol. Smash u wii user u cant do shit lol.
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

Number of posts : 3104
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings)   chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 7:55 pm

//.- T-p-A //.- wrote:
ive been advertising lots, so dont yell at me, just cause peopel dont want to join thats why. BTW out of all u signal has the highest chance lol. Smash u wii user u cant do shit lol.
not me Sad Sad lol
Back to top Go down
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
Maruto

Number of posts : 702
PSN Username : Rockin_balls
Epicness : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings)   chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 8:55 pm

How about we go recruit in the wi-fi alliance chat?

O ya, i hope you guy's start playing brawl again! Smile
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

PostSubject: Re: chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings)   chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 9:20 pm

Maruto wrote:

I do that but people from the past have given us bad names...soo....its hard to get people with out others back talking to us
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

PostSubject: Re: chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings)   chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 9:29 pm

//.- T-p-A //.- wrote:
I'm on my computer once a day...
How the hell do you think I post the Battle of the Bands threads? Wii?
TPA, you nub-nub, I can still do s*** on the AP on Wii, too.
Back to top Go down
Iec
Iec

PostSubject: Re: chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings)   chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings) EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 12:20 am

wtf sig has the most chance ..........................

thanx guys u made my day

by guys i mean king chaos linkrules and kings tpa
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

PostSubject: Re: chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings)   chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings) EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 7:48 am

lol are 4 people desciding position? What about votes? <_<
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

PostSubject: Re: chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings)   chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings) EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 8:10 am

Link3618 wrote:
RECRUIT NEW MEMBERS

u guys did wen the site was new and now we have like 13 members we are hrm um i guess dyeing. the admins of the site should recruit because normal members might not get respect when recruiting but if a admin goes it may be different.

chaos um were u beeen ur never on and hardly post. i wana see link kings and chaos in more of the topics they never post a lot like thwe used to and like the good old days. i say we get back into brawl and all sign up for a tournament. we need to start having epic battles and rivalries again.i really miss the old wfb and i say we change the backround back because this 1 sucks. we start brawling again too. and to do thiss it all goes back to chaos being on without him the site will die.
WFB is not dieng...also we woulda had alot more members but they left Sad. I dont know other ways to recruit...I go yo diff forums but its hard. We just need to be patient untill a brand new game comes out. Now that many of us have/ are going to have a 360...we can recruit more 360 users. Btw please use proper grammer/punctuation while typing!!
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings)   chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings) EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 9:40 am

//.- T-p-A //.- wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
RECRUIT NEW MEMBERS

WFB is not dieng...also we woulda had alot more members but they left Sad. I dont know other ways to recruit...I go yo diff forums but its hard. We just need to be patient untill a brand new game comes out. Now that many of us have/ are going to have a 360...we can recruit more 360 users. Btw please use proper grammer/punctuation while typing!!

notice chaos link and kings didnt post in tis topic
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

PostSubject: Re: chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings)   chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings) EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 2:43 pm

Lol...Linkrules, Chaos, and...um...the other one need to post more!
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

Number of posts : 3402
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings)   chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings) EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 5:14 pm

Link3618 wrote:
//.- T-p-A //.- wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
RECRUIT NEW MEMBERS

notice chaos link and kings didnt post in tis topic
I was going to post until i saw TPA's post, which nearly copied exactly what i was going to say.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
Iec
Iec

PostSubject: Re: chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings)   chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings) EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 5:24 pm

so sig dose have the most chance Sad
Back to top Go down
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
Maruto

Number of posts : 702
PSN Username : Rockin_balls
Epicness : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings)   chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings) EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 6:14 pm

//.- T-p-A //.- wrote:
Maruto wrote:

I do that but people from the past have given us bad names...soo....its hard to get people with out others back talking to us

I see so it hard to recruit.
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

Number of posts : 3942
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings)   chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings) EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 9:10 pm

Maruto wrote:
//.- T-p-A //.- wrote:
Maruto wrote:

I see so it hard to recruit.
i didnt see you in a long time maruto...anyways try leaving the site name on signatures ,emails, and places peole would look like gamespot.com lol.im no good with ads
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings)   chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings) Empty

Back to top Go down

chaos link tpa and kings (hey i remebered kings)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next