Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the nazi zombie story

Go down 
+13
Papasmurf145
gage
xAlimanx
Aston_Martin_DB9
XxkokxX
odstrooper2
darkleyth
Linkrules08
Link3618
shotty53
Maruto
Slayer9498
koluigi
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

the nazi zombie story - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   the nazi zombie story - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 12:29 am

You guys here bout the mp 4 rumor
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

Number of posts : 3942
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   the nazi zombie story - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:13 am

Link3618 wrote:
probably can happen they didnt give us a cut scene so yea hopeful before mw2 comes out
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   the nazi zombie story - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:28 am

koluigi wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
probably can happen they didnt give us a cut scene so yea hopeful before mw2 comes out

i hate how they cost so much...
Back to top Go down
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
shotty53

Number of posts : 1080
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   the nazi zombie story - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:09 am

Link3618 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Link3618 wrote:

i hate how they cost so much...

whats the mp 4 rumor
Back to top Go down
darkleyth
Admin.
Admin.

Number of posts : 1
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   the nazi zombie story - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 4:24 pm

The meteor at Teskuga (later referred to in the shi no numa radio message) fell to the ground knocking the bomber in natcher der utten to the ground from the shock wave discharged from the unknown element it was made of. It also contained SOMETHING the created the zombies.
THE SOMETHING THAT CREATED THE ZOMBIES WAS DERESE, AN ALIEN.
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   the nazi zombie story - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:30 pm

darkleyth wrote:
The meteor at Teskuga (later referred to in the shi no numa radio message) fell to the ground knocking the bomber in natcher der utten to the ground from the shock wave discharged from the unknown element it was made of. It also contained SOMETHING the created the zombies.
THE SOMETHING THAT CREATED THE ZOMBIES WAS DERESE, AN ALIEN.
0.o thats awesome der riese derese man they make it seem so simple and thats kinda cool how the meteor hit the plane except for them getting trapped
Back to top Go down
odstrooper2
Admin.
Admin.

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-03-21

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   the nazi zombie story - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:28 pm

My great grandfather fought in WWII and whenever he heard the word "zombie" he would go silent and tell me to not mess with that word.
Back to top Go down
odstrooper2
Admin.
Admin.

Registration date : 2010-03-21

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   the nazi zombie story - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:32 pm

Treyarch/Activision should really know how much people really care about the story behind the zombies. Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   the nazi zombie story - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:55 pm

wwII is a depressing war like others i can understand why seeing everyone getting killed and what left of them. well tryarch is making there next cod game so sometime soon it will come out.
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

Number of posts : 3402
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   the nazi zombie story - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:19 am

koluigi wrote:
wwII is a depressing war like others i can understand why seeing everyone getting killed and what left of them. well tryarch is making there next cod game so sometime soon it will come out.
Rumor has it it will be called Call of Duty: Black Ops and it WILL have zombies in it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   the nazi zombie story - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:09 am

Linkrules08 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Rumor has it it will be called Call of Duty: Black Ops and it WILL have zombies in it.
link please linkypoo tongue well you wrote this today so cant be april fools
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

Number of posts : 3402
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   the nazi zombie story - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:20 pm

koluigi wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
link please linkypoo tongue well you wrote this today so cant be april fools
That's not an April fools joke.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   the nazi zombie story - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:16 pm

yea i know but i said "link please"
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   the nazi zombie story - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:32 pm

i would like to thank darkfire216 for a little more help

Well in Der riese (sorry bout any spelling errors) the research for the super weapon and the super soilders began with a man named Dr.Maxus, after your said metiorites hit the earth. Dr. Richtoffen was working under Dr. Max using the teleporters to test the subjects resiliance to the virus. There are several radios in the map that activat when you aim and hold x on them. Two have Dr. max talk about test subjects both failing (exploding guts in the teleporter Yay!). One is in the room past the double tap machine on some tilted filing cabinents and the second one is in teleporter C's room on a shelf near the stairs up to the catwalk. There are other teleporters that I dont remember where each one is exactly but one has Dr. Max and His daughter "Sam"antha "sam" being the name the zombies yell when they attack you. The two are talking about a german sheaperd he's letting her raise, He mentions that the dog will have puppies. Then to stay on the subject another one has Dr. max yelling and telling scientists to hold down a dog, (one of the pupps) and they tested the virus on them, thus the birth of the hell hounds. They put down a few for lack of co-operation. Another radio talks about the downfall of Der reise. Dr. Max is around a few zombies. He tells them to stand, to look, and to walk forward. It starts to work but then they start to attack. He yells for his assistants to put them down, after two or three gun shots,He tells them to bring him another "Patient". Then theirs a radio of Dr. Max telling his secritary to write the letter to Hitler requesting A: a larger space, and he mentions rushing the U.S. so they could use Area 51, and he mentions how the U.S. is getting closer to acheiving the Nuke before them. B: He asks for more soilders for defence and testing, and more Dogs(hehe). and C: more time to develope and perfect the wonderwaffle dg-2. I never heard the whole thing cause my friend had ran off from the radio. Then theirs a radio of Dr. Rictoffen yelling at Dr. max causing him, his daughter and her original dog to get in a teleporter. Dr. maxus is franticlly tellind Dr. R that the teleporter is unstable for normal humans. Then you hear it activate. and some screams. Rumor has it Dr. M is the voice that says Insta kill and Max ammo. Sam is the girl who laughs and thats her teddy bear in the mystery box. And she says fetch me their souls. They are the reason the zombies know where to go. Now the final Radio has screams and panic and a man Saying, It's to late the've escaped, their coming. Good luck My friend, I must do what i must. and either he hung himself or slit his throat. But on final points I think Dr. Richtoffen and this guy fixed the teleporters to work on humans, and perfected the pack a punch and made the wonderwaffle dg-2 perfected as an upgraded dg-3. Then this guy let Dr. R teleport to an expiramental one in Shi no numa (evidence can't prove yet.) and then this guy hung himself when zombies got past the power switch when the mystery person turned off the power ( they arm on the power box). And if you look towards teleporter C when your near B or the double tap machine you can see a hung body.
Back to top Go down
XxkokxX
Admin.
Admin.
XxkokxX

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   the nazi zombie story - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:22 pm

in shi no numa when u go to the room next to the one u spawn has a box that says 115 and the mystery box disaapears maybe the mystery box has the 115 element too
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   the nazi zombie story - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:54 pm

maybe thats why the box teleports maybe...?
Back to top Go down
XxkokxX
Admin.
Admin.
XxkokxX

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   the nazi zombie story - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:54 pm

and the teddy bears make the box teleport maybe dr.richtofen putted the teddy bear in the teleporter? same thing that happened with the hellhounds

Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   the nazi zombie story - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:31 am

thec girl could have been carrying the teddy bear while she was trapped
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

Number of posts : 1875
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   the nazi zombie story - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:35 pm

Get rid of this topic it stops all the activity we were getting
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   the nazi zombie story - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:52 pm

How is it stopping activity?
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

Number of posts : 1875
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   the nazi zombie story - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:05 am

Every time i see it as last post I'm like, "what am I gonna post?" coz I didn't get into the story from the beginning
Back to top Go down
XxkokxX
Admin.
Admin.
XxkokxX

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   the nazi zombie story - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:55 pm

koluigi wrote:
thec girl could have been carrying the teddy bear while she was trapped
yeah maybe dor richtofen made it an escuse so he wouldnt be suspected for her death? plus peter couldnt hang himself to the roof he needed someone to kick the chair or thing he was standing on who could it be? and the blood all over the walls and floor bounce
Back to top Go down
xAlimanx
Admin.
Admin.

Registration date : 2010-12-26

PostSubject: I Know   the nazi zombie story - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:30 pm

He Didn't Try And Hang Himself, If You Look Closely, The Rope Is A Parachute, It Got Stuck And Strangeled Him To Death, And From My Research The Girl Is Dr Max's Daughter That Has Got Infected By The Zombies, Her Name Is Samantha And It Was Her Teddybear. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xAlimanx
Admin.
Admin.

Registration date : 2010-12-26

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   the nazi zombie story - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:44 pm

xAlimanx wrote:
He Didn't Try And Hang Himself, If You Look Closely, The Rope Is A Parachute, It Got Stuck And Strangeled Him To Death, And From My Research The Girl Is Dr Max's Daughter That Has Got Infected By The Zombies, Her Name Is Samantha And It Was Her Teddybear. Very Happy

Ohh And The Meitior Hit The Parachute Thats Why He Fell Uncontrolleble To His Hanging
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   the nazi zombie story - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:00 am

xAlimanx wrote:
xAlimanx wrote:

Ohh And The Meitior Hit The Parachute Thats Why He Fell Uncontrolleble To His Hanging
that seems more reasonable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   the nazi zombie story - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

the nazi zombie story
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next