Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the nazi zombie story

Go down 
+13
Papasmurf145
gage
xAlimanx
Aston_Martin_DB9
XxkokxX
odstrooper2
darkleyth
Linkrules08
Link3618
shotty53
Maruto
Slayer9498
koluigi
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
gage
Admin.
Admin.

Number of posts : 1
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2011-01-04

the nazi zombie story - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: dr.max   the nazi zombie story - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:44 am

Richtofen was one of dr.max's research partners and dr.max created the hellhounds by taking his doughter samantha's dog fluffy and doing to it what he did to create the zombies. and samantha began to question max about what happened to fluffy, and in turn richtofen stepped out of the room and locked it with max samantha and fluffy( already mutaded into a hell hound) and the obvious conclusion to that was fluffy killed samantha and max. and how there are more hellhounds is fluffy was pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Papasmurf145
Admin.
Admin.

Registration date : 2011-02-15

PostSubject: What you missed   the nazi zombie story - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:46 pm

The "king freak bag" you refer to is dr maxes daughter. Dr max gave her a dog ( which was pregnant)to her secretly planning to use them as test subjects for the teleporter.when they tested it out it turned them into demon dogs. When the daughter found out dr max fought with her about while dr rictofen(I dunno how to spell it) was watching. Dr rictofen had a demon dog on a chain.he quietly snuck out of the room and let go of the dog and locked them in there with it.also the Teddy bear found in the box is hers ( that's who's laugh it is also) also when you pick up power ups besides nuke you will hear he say it's name but she's a zombie when she says it.also on shi no numa if u god mode hack you can go towards the meteor tank says "this must be where they came from"and you can also hack to go under floors in shi no numa and theres weapons.I'm not completely Sure this is all true.
Back to top Go down
jefar94
Admin.
Admin.

Registration date : 2011-02-24

PostSubject: new zombie acession add on to the story   the nazi zombie story - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:39 am

well u are abosulutly correct with the whole dr richetoff killing dr maxis and same with their own dog fluffy(hellhound) the teleporter where made by dr maxis and richentoff the teddy bare is left in the box before samatha died if u read the walls in dier rise it will say help that is written by the the scientist in the the facility if u look outside of the map in deir rise u will see a hanging body that is a military officer who hung himself i do not know why yet. but in acession if you listen to the radio message it talks more about the gursch divise (aka black holes) i will keep playing the new map to find out more and btw one thing u missed in this entire story theory u wrote is their is some how a major connection between the zombies and samatha we know that she is one but why do the zombies say her name when they attack
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

Number of posts : 3942
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   the nazi zombie story - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 8:03 pm

i did not play black ops zombie mode but in ascension when you do all these things (can't really remeber all the steps) a voice can be said saying" thank you for freeing me"
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   the nazi zombie story - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:49 pm

update/bump/ hey there
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

Number of posts : 3402
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   the nazi zombie story - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:39 pm

It looks like call of the dead is going to be a spin off, similar to five.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   the nazi zombie story - Page 5 EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:26 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
at first i was like this is going to be the first time ever in COD that you would be able to play as a girl then i researched it and she is the second. anyways this made looks like it's going to be crazy.
Back to top Go down
TasteTheRainbow
Admin.
Admin.

Registration date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   the nazi zombie story - Page 5 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:12 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:

Actually, I don't think "Five" was a spin off. Some people say it has nothing to do with the story but if you try to ride the elevator while the engineer is chasing you it says on the bottom of your screen (115 clearance necessary". Element 115? What other 115 is there. (By the way i shot the engineer once with the M1 pistol with insta-kill and dropped him)
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   the nazi zombie story - Page 5 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:21 pm

does anyone else think that we cant use the Wunderwaffe dg-2 in any other map besides Der Reise and Shi no Numa because they gave it to the actors?
Back to top Go down
iProBunny
Admin.
Admin.
iProBunny

Number of posts : 2
XBL Gamertag : UncannierSnake
Registration date : 2011-08-03

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   the nazi zombie story - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:57 am

Hey,
Dr. Max or as a few people say 'Dr. Maxis' was Samantha's father and at the start of hell hounds you can hear a voice say 'Fetch me their souls' that voice is of course Samantha. She says this due to Richtofen killing her father because the zombies back fired and went for Dr. Max (or Maxis personal opinions). Everything WAS going well untill Samantha could not sleep one night, went down stairs for water or something then stumbled across her father creating her puppy into a hell hound - as prooved on one of the Der Riese radio's. Then yes Richtofen killed Max for various reasons and fled to Shi No Numa.
Other small Details are the random box was her toy box. The teddy bear was obviously hers aswell as the monkey bombs and someone said the ray gun was her play toy. I doubt that though. The final thing is if you walk into any teleporters (Der Riese or Kino) and look up, you see 3 or 4 tubes of shining stuff exactly the same as the ammunition for the wunderwaffe, and could be for the ray gun but wrapped up. As for thunder gun its obviously a different design?

If there is any un-solved mysteries you know of I'd love to work with you. Thanks
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   the nazi zombie story - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:01 pm

thanks for the info. i can't get that much info because i don't have all of the maps.
Back to top Go down
Blood Bird21
Admin.
Admin.

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-11-08

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   the nazi zombie story - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:02 am

while Dr. Richtofen did help engineer the zombies, he was the assisstant. Attacking the radios in Der Reise plays back audio, all of them told by Dr. Maxis. the Dr. he yells at several times is named Edward (Richtofen). Richtofen later seals Doctor Maxis and his daughter Samantha in the Teleporter A room (directly to the right of the Pack-a-Punch), along with Samantha's pregnant-dog-turned-hellhound, and Maxis is killed. Somehow, Samantha survives. She loves playing hide and seek, which is easier in the dark, and that's why the power is off in Verruckt, Der Reise, Kino, Moon, etc. Also, when you do co-op in Moon, if you can find a way to open the pyramid beneath the teleporter in the station, Samantha will posess Richtofen. "[i]Bad Richtofen will pay for making my father disappear!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the nazi zombie story   the nazi zombie story - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

the nazi zombie story
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5