Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!!

Go down 
+6
Chaos171
Link3618
Goku22330
Kenshi
Dizzay08
SmashHero24
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KaizA
Nintendo 64
Nintendo 64
KaizA

Number of posts : 480
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-05

I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!!   I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 1:31 pm

I'll do pit I have to do research first
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Kenshi

Number of posts : 1097
XBL Gamertag : Conceited Ninja
Brawl FC : 1461-5875-0974
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-06

I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!!   I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 1:55 pm

KaizA wrote:
Iec is doing pit.
Back to top Go down
http://brawlforum.forummotion.com
KaizA
Nintendo 64
Nintendo 64
KaizA

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!!   I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 7:13 pm

Kenshi wrote:
KaizA wrote:
Iec is doing pit.

Iec did kirby the title just says pit for some strange reason
Back to top Go down
tlpwnsall
TurboGrafx
TurboGrafx
tlpwnsall

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!!   I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 7:28 pm

im doin kirby
Back to top Go down
KaizA
Nintendo 64
Nintendo 64
KaizA

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!!   I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 7:32 pm

iec already did one and its pretty elaborate
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!!   I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 5:52 am

KaizA wrote:
iec already did one and its pretty elaborate
Lol, that was TLPA's guide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!!   I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2