Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!!

Go down 
+6
Chaos171
Link3618
Goku22330
Kenshi
Dizzay08
SmashHero24
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-01

I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!! Empty
PostSubject: I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!!   I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!! EmptySat May 03, 2008 9:04 am

We could. You know, basic info, techniques, moves, target smash straegies, etc.
But we need to divide work evenly.
I'll take:
Falco
MetaKnight
Pokemon Trainer

Link36:
Link
Lucas

Kenshi:
Sonic

TLpwnsall:
Kirby

Chaos:
Fox

Goku:
Captain Falcon

TPA:
Toon Link

And so on. This is just an idea. The Guides should be long and have good grammer. Make sure to include Classic Mode stratigies, Boss Battles, HRC(2000+ Feet), Role in SSE...
So what do you think?
If you want to make a guide, reserve your character.

Last edited by SmashHero24 on Mon May 05, 2008 6:18 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dizzay08
SNES
SNES
Dizzay08

Number of posts : 337
Mario Kart Wii FC : 4167-5076-9176
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-06

I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!!   I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!! EmptySat May 03, 2008 9:06 am

so i dont have one?
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Kenshi

Number of posts : 1097
XBL Gamertag : Conceited Ninja
Brawl FC : 1461-5875-0974

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!!   I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!! EmptySat May 03, 2008 9:07 am

I will do sonic if iec doesn't come back. And don't worry about my grammar lol. I am a grammar freak when it comes to forums.
Back to top Go down
http://brawlforum.forummotion.com
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!!   I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!! EmptySat May 03, 2008 9:09 am

sonicmaster wrote:
so i dont have one?
Well, Iec is the best Sonic, then Kenshi...so...as far as I know, no.
Back to top Go down
Dizzay08
SNES
SNES
Dizzay08

Number of posts : 337
Mario Kart Wii FC : 4167-5076-9176

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!!   I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!! EmptySat May 03, 2008 9:09 am

Kenshi wrote:
I will do sonic if iec doesn't come back. And don't worry about my grammar lol. I am a grammar freak when it comes to forums.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Goku22330
Super Saiyin
Super Saiyin
Goku22330

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!!   I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!! EmptySat May 03, 2008 12:35 pm

that sounds like a good idea! who could i do?
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!!   I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!! EmptySat May 03, 2008 12:42 pm

Goku22330 wrote:
Captain Falcon fer sher.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!!   I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!! EmptySat May 03, 2008 1:04 pm

i have to tell u wat
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!!   I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!! EmptySat May 03, 2008 1:07 pm

Link3618 wrote:
i have to tell u wat
What?
Back to top Go down
Goku22330
Super Saiyin
Super Saiyin
Goku22330

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!!   I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!! EmptySat May 03, 2008 3:09 pm

SmashHero24 wrote:
Goku22330 wrote:
Captain Falcon fer sher.

ok cool thanks! ill try to have it done sometime this week
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!!   I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!! EmptySat May 03, 2008 6:08 pm

smash i dont want to write all the contents and crap but ill do a guide
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!!   I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!! EmptySat May 03, 2008 6:35 pm

Link3618 wrote:
Just copy/paste mine.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!!   I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!! EmptySun May 04, 2008 12:07 am

SmashHero24 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Just copy/paste mine.

ok
Back to top Go down
Chaos171
Epic Person of Epicness
Epic Person of Epicness
Chaos171

Number of posts : 1571
Wii FC : 3239-7769-5924-1861
XBL Gamertag : Chaos170
Brawl FC : 4897-5598-0227
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!!   I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!! EmptySun May 04, 2008 1:20 pm

ill do fox but i have stuff to do today so ill prob start by tommorow but i might make a word document and then copy and paste everything at once
Back to top Go down
https://wi-fi-tournaments.forumotion.com
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!!   I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!! EmptySun May 04, 2008 2:46 pm

Chaos171 wrote:
ill do fox but i have stuff to do today so ill prob start by tommorow but i might make a word document and then copy and paste everything at once
That's what I was going to do. But, I decided to get out bit by bit. And ok.
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!!   I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!! EmptySun May 04, 2008 2:51 pm

Claim your characters!
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!!   I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!! EmptySun May 04, 2008 3:09 pm

Toon link duh
Back to top Go down
tlpwnsall
TurboGrafx
TurboGrafx
tlpwnsall

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!!   I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!! EmptySun May 04, 2008 3:33 pm

im already kirby
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!!   I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!! EmptySun May 04, 2008 4:12 pm

link fox lucas
Back to top Go down
Chaos171
Epic Person of Epicness
Epic Person of Epicness
Chaos171

Number of posts : 1571
Wii FC : 3239-7769-5924-1861
XBL Gamertag : Chaos170
Brawl FC : 4897-5598-0227
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!!   I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!! EmptySun May 04, 2008 4:55 pm

link36 i already have fox
Back to top Go down
https://wi-fi-tournaments.forumotion.com
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!!   I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!! EmptySun May 04, 2008 4:59 pm

Chaos171 wrote:
link36 i already have fox

ill take anyone not gay
Back to top Go down
TheBradyInferno
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
TheBradyInferno

Number of posts : 1621
Epicness : 3
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!!   I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!! EmptySun May 04, 2008 7:39 pm

I gess ill take game and wizzle cuz i doubt anyone else wants him
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!!   I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!! EmptySun May 04, 2008 11:51 pm

ill take lucario
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!!   I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!! EmptyMon May 05, 2008 6:17 am

Link3618 wrote:
ill take lucario
Well...finish your other guides first.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!!   I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!! EmptyMon May 05, 2008 9:31 am

SmashHero24 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
ill take lucario
Well...finish your other guides first.

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!!   I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm thinking we should make Character Strategy Guides...ALSO CLAIM THE CHARACTER YOU WANT!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next