Wunderwaffe Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Wunderwaffe

iProBunny
    iProBunny
    Admin.
    Admin.

Number of posts : 2
    XBL Gamertag : UncannierSnake
    Epicness : 0
    Registration date : 2011-08-03

Wunderwaffe Empty Wunderwaffe

Post by iProBunny Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:25 am

Has anybody heard of the wunderwaffe room in ascension Black Ops ??? Also do you think they will have same old same old weapons on the moon map. I know of the wave gun - new gun xD anyway reply with info please Smile

PB
    Linkrules08
    Linkrules08
    Chuck Norris's Son
    Chuck Norris's Son

Number of posts : 3402
    Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
    XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
    Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
    Epicness : 35
    Registration date : 2008-01-26

Wunderwaffe Empty Re: Wunderwaffe

Post by Linkrules08 Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:05 pm

iProBunny wrote:Has anybody heard of the wunderwaffe room in ascension Black Ops ??? Also do you think they will have same old same old weapons on the moon map. I know of the wave gun - new gun xD anyway reply with info please Smile

PB
    I've never heard of the wunderwaffe room in Ascension. As for the moon I heard there is going to be something called the "Quantum Entanglement Device". I have no clue what that will do...
    Blood Bird21
    Admin.
    Admin.

Number of posts : 3
    Epicness : 0
    Registration date : 2011-11-08

Post by Blood Bird21 Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:17 am

Never heard of either, but the Wave Gun/Zap Gun Dual wield may be the quantum thing or other. But has anyone noticed that you have a higher chance of drawing a Wunderweapon then a regular gun? no lie, ive played Moon several times, and have gotten the Ray Gun or the Zap Gun every time. And in Der Reise, ive grabbed the Wunderwaffe enough times before wave 10 to upgrade right off the bat.
    Linkrules08
    Linkrules08
    Chuck Norris's Son
    Chuck Norris's Son

Number of posts : 3402
    Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
    XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
    Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
    Epicness : 35
    Registration date : 2008-01-26

Post by Linkrules08 Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:44 pm

Blood Bird21 wrote:Never heard of either, but the Wave Gun/Zap Gun Dual wield may be the quantum thing or other. But has anyone noticed that you have a higher chance of drawing a Wunderweapon then a regular gun? no lie, ive played Moon several times, and have gotten the Ray Gun or the Zap Gun every time. And in Der Reise, ive grabbed the Wunderwaffe enough times before wave 10 to upgrade right off the bat.
    Black Ops zombies has all kinds of weapon weighting issues. The HS10 comes up all the time it seems (for me).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:20 am