First Ascension Details (+ Other MP maps) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

First Ascension Details (+ Other MP maps)

Linkrules08
    Linkrules08
    Chuck Norris's Son
    Chuck Norris's Son

Number of posts : 3402
    Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
    XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
    Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
    Epicness : 35
    Registration date : 2008-01-26

First Ascension Details (+ Other MP maps) Empty First Ascension Details (+ Other MP maps)

Post by Linkrules08 Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:54 pm

http://uk.xboxlive.ign.com/articles/114/1144268p1.html

From IGN:
    Set in an "abandoned Soviet cosmodrome," Ascension features the regular cast of Zombies players (Takeo, Nikoli, Dempsey, and Rictoffen). But it does include new enemies, including Space Monkeys who steal perks. Uh.... what? New weapons include the Gersch Device or "Black Hole Bomb" and Matryoshka Dolls. Those damned dirty monkeys will be swiping new perks that include Stamin-Up and PhD Flopper, the benefits of which we're not quite sure.

Any thoughts/ideas on what those 2 perks will do?
    koluigi
    koluigi
    Animal Crossing Boy
    Animal Crossing Boy

Number of posts : 3942
    Epicness : 29
    Registration date : 2008-07-04

First Ascension Details (+ Other MP maps) Empty Re: First Ascension Details (+ Other MP maps)

Post by koluigi Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:24 am

the new maps look and sounds so awesome. so does the zombie maps.i wish i had the game -.-
    Aston_Martin_DB9
    Aston_Martin_DB9
    Next-Gen
    Next-Gen

Number of posts : 1875
    PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
    Epicness : 16
    Registration date : 2008-10-23

First Ascension Details (+ Other MP maps) Empty Re: First Ascension Details (+ Other MP maps)

Post by Aston_Martin_DB9 Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:03 pm

bloody dlc, it's too soon!!!
    ZaK
    ZaK
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 3317
    Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
    Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
    Epicness : 4
    Registration date : 2008-02-06

Post by ZaK Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:13 am

The dlc maps sucks more dick than Charlie sheens hoes. Only acsension and kowloon are kewl
    shotty53
    shotty53
    Next-Gen
    Next-Gen

Number of posts : 1080
    XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
    Epicness : 8
    Registration date : 2009-06-05

Post by shotty53 Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:11 pm

ZaK wrote:The dlc maps sucks more dick than Charlie sheens hoes. Only acsension and kowloon are kewl

Lol im not gonna lie to you cod isnt what it use to be anymore. I have been growing farther and farther away from it.
    koluigi
    koluigi
    Animal Crossing Boy
    Animal Crossing Boy

Post by koluigi Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:31 pm

besides that its a first person shooter and that it is call of duty. Go play a side scroll game like Mario it will ease the mind of even the most hardest hardcore gamers. All i'm saying is playing a different genre game would bring interest to call of duty or just playing with more friends.
    shotty53
    shotty53
    Next-Gen
    Next-Gen

Post by shotty53 Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:02 pm

koluigi wrote:besides that its a first person shooter and that it is call of duty. Go play a side scroll game like Mario it will ease the mind of even the most hardest hardcore gamers. All i'm saying is playing a different genre game would bring interest to call of duty or just playing with more friends.

Ohh i do play different games trust me. Ive been playing Red Dead Redemption.
    koluigi
    koluigi
    Animal Crossing Boy
    Animal Crossing Boy

Post by koluigi Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:07 pm

i never played it but it looks fun. i just got Kinect and dance central is amazing.
    shotty53
    shotty53
    Next-Gen
    Next-Gen

Post by shotty53 Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:47 pm

koluigi wrote:i never played it but it looks fun. i just got Kinect and dance central is amazing.

I hate Kinect just like i hate the Wii. Yes Red dead Redemption is amazing go buy it for yourself.
    Linkrules08
    Linkrules08
    Chuck Norris's Son
    Chuck Norris's Son

Number of posts : 3402
    Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
    XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
    Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
    Epicness : 35
    Registration date : 2008-01-26

Post by Linkrules08 Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:23 pm

shotty53 wrote:
    koluigi wrote:i never played it but it looks fun. i just got Kinect and dance central is amazing.

I hate Kinect just like i hate the Wii. Yes Red dead Redemption is amazing go buy it for yourself.
    You didn't even try kinect and I think the biggest problem with it is it's lacking more than one or two great games.
    shotty53
    shotty53
    Next-Gen
    Next-Gen

Post by shotty53 Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:02 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
    shotty53 wrote:

You didn't even try kinect and I think the biggest problem with it is it's lacking more than one or two great games.

I dont have to try it. I hated the wii so im pretty sure i will hate this...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:48 am