Black ops zombies Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Black ops zombies

Poll

Whats your favorite Tv show

[ 1 ]
    Black ops zombies Bar_left50%Black ops zombies Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Black ops zombies Bar_left0%Black ops zombies Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Black ops zombies Bar_left50%Black ops zombies Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Black ops zombies Bar_left0%Black ops zombies Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Poll closed
    XxkokxX
    XxkokxX
    Admin.
    Admin.

Number of posts : 22
    Epicness : 0
    Registration date : 2010-07-20

Black ops zombies Empty Black ops zombies

Post by XxkokxX Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:21 am

Hey guys today i was reading a post of zombies in call of duty.com(for any of you who dont know the boss in zombies is the pentagon thief it appears in the map call "Five" instead of zombies it not my info i got it from the same post) so anyways i got this info about the maps i dont know if its real im just letting you know:Ok every one is asking how to get the extra maps heres how. at the main menu press left and right triggers till you break out of the chair than walk to the computer behind you press (X) to log in type in the computer 3ARC UNLOCK NOTE THE SPACE inbetwine ARC and Unlock the other map type in DOA after you get back to the main menu go back to the computer type in ZORK you have to type this in last or zork mode will be activate and you cant type anything into the computer. hope it works Smile

XxkokxX
    XxkokxX
    Admin.
    Admin.

Black ops zombies Empty Re: Black ops zombies

Post by XxkokxX Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:23 am

XxkokxX wrote:Hey guys today i was reading a post of zombies in call of duty.com(for any of you who dont know the boss in zombies is the pentagon thief it appears in the map call "Five" instead of zombies it not my info i got it from the same post) so anyways i got this info about the maps i dont know if its real im just letting you know:Ok every one is asking how to get the extra maps heres how. at the main menu press left and right triggers till you break out of the chair than walk to the computer behind you press (X) to log in type in the computer 3ARC UNLOCK NOTE THE SPACE inbetwine ARC and Unlock the other map type in DOA after you get back to the main menu go back to the computer type in ZORK you have to type this in last or zork mode will be activate and you cant type anything into the computer. hope it works Smile

in "Five" instead of zombies i made a mistake its instead of hell hounds sorry
    XxkokxX
    XxkokxX
    Admin.
    Admin.

Post by XxkokxX Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:37 am

XxkokxX wrote:
    XxkokxX wrote:Hey guys today i was reading a post of zombies in call of duty.com(for any of you who dont know the boss in zombies is the pentagon thief it appears in the map call "Five" instead of zombies it not my info i got it from the same post) so anyways i got this info about the maps i dont know if its real im just letting you know:Ok every one is asking how to get the extra maps heres how. at the main menu press left and right triggers till you break out of the chair than walk to the computer behind you press (X) to log in type in the computer 3ARC UNLOCK NOTE THE SPACE inbetwine ARC and Unlock the other map type in DOA after you get back to the main menu go back to the computer type in ZORK you have to type this in last or zork mode will be activate and you cant type anything into the computer. hope it works Smile

it may be real because at the end it says escape the chair and something about zork well thats all hope it helps
    XxkokxX
    XxkokxX
    Admin.
    Admin.

Post by XxkokxX Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:10 am

XxkokxX wrote:
    XxkokxX wrote:

it may be real because at the end it says escape the chair and something about zork well thats all hope it helps
    Tap R2 AND l2 RAPIDLY it works
    Linkrules08
    Linkrules08
    Chuck Norris's Son
    Chuck Norris's Son

Number of posts : 3402
    Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
    XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
    Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
    Epicness : 35
    Registration date : 2008-01-26

Post by Linkrules08 Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:40 am

My record is 25 on the first map...I haven't had much luck on five though.
    Link3618
    Link3618
    Prestigeouse

Number of posts : 8484
    Epicness : 2
    Registration date : 2008-02-12

Post by Link3618 Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:09 am

I have 24 on the first map

And 21 on Five.

Id love to know the story behind the zombie maps in this game. Anyone mind sharing?
    Linkrules08
    Linkrules08
    Chuck Norris's Son
    Chuck Norris's Son

Number of posts : 3402
    Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
    XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
    Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
    Epicness : 35
    Registration date : 2008-01-26

Post by Linkrules08 Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:40 pm

37 on kino with 4 (but 2 lagged out around level 20)
    27 on five with two people

No glitches or anything for either.
    XxkokxX
    XxkokxX
    Admin.
    Admin.

Post by XxkokxX Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:19 pm

I got to level 24 on the first map 2 player co-op both had ray guns and LMGs both pack a punched

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:44 pm