Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 [Avg: 8.6] Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 [Avg: 8.6]

Linkrules08
    Linkrules08
    Chuck Norris's Son
    Chuck Norris's Son

Number of posts : 3402
    Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
    XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
    Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
    Epicness : 35
    Registration date : 2008-01-26

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 [Avg: 8.6] Empty Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 [Avg: 8.6]

Post by Linkrules08 Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:58 pm

Rate CoD:mw2 here

Categories:

1.Graphics: How good are the Graphics, Be sure to consider all parts of the game

2.Presentation (Sound, Controls, and Online): How good do the menus look, and how good does the sound (Music and sound effects) and Controls immerse you in the game. How was the Online mode?

3.Gameplay: Is the game fun to play? Too Short? Too Easy?

4.Replayability: Is the game worth playing over and over again?

On a scale of 1-10 and average your score out

Last edited by Linkrules08 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:58 am; edited 2 times in total
    Linkrules08
    Linkrules08
    Chuck Norris's Son
    Chuck Norris's Son

Number of posts : 3402
    Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
    XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
    Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
    Epicness : 35
    Registration date : 2008-01-26

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 [Avg: 8.6] Empty Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 [Avg: 8.6]

Post by Linkrules08 Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:11 pm

My Review:

Graphics: 8.7 -- The particle effects are amazing but isometric vegetation and pixelated shadows are really starting to get outdated.

Presentation: 9.7 -- Menus are smooth, music is very good, getting into games with a party is somewhat difficult, but at least it doesn't kick you like in WaW.

Gameplay: 10 -- Campaign is the best of any FPS out there, Special-Ops is fun and addicting, and the multiplayer is excellent with an unbelievable amount of customization.

Replayability: 10 -- I can't just say the multiplayer will have you playing for a long time, as the Special Ops and Campaign are both very replayable as well.
    Average: 9.6 out of 10
    shotty53
    shotty53
    Next-Gen
    Next-Gen

Number of posts : 1080
    XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
    Epicness : 8
    Registration date : 2009-06-05

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 [Avg: 8.6] Empty Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 [Avg: 8.6]

Post by shotty53 Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:17 pm

well i must say that the graphics are good but they didnt even hardly change them from when cod 4 came out they really dont look hardly any different
    bennyboy2600
    bennyboy2600
    Game Boy Color
    Game Boy Color

Number of posts : 434
    XBL Gamertag : SuaveSalmon
    Brawl FC : 1032-0995-3450
    Mario Kart Wii FC : 3179-6940-2288
    Epicness : 5
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post by bennyboy2600 Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:37 pm

Graphics: 9.8 The environment is destructible in this game which makes it look sweet especially when either a grenade goes off on the other side of a wall and it knocks down pictures or if you just look through a thermal scope.

Presentation: 9.8 Menus are great especially where it tells you how far you are for each one. I love the short tidbit of rock music that plays when you finish a challenge or rank up. Controls are always great for any Cod game. HOST F-ING MIGRATION!!!!, but there is no party chat in some game modes.

Gameplay: 10 Single player is just plain amazing, the part with the CIA agent is crazy, the EMP going off and the helis falling made me jizz in my pants, and then finally the ending made me shit and puke at the same time because of all the excitement and just what you do with the knife. Multi is Rapage with a capital R and the new perks and perk system makes the gameplay even more fun.

Replayability: 10 I will be playing this for months... years... decades... centuries... (if I'm criogenically frozen)

All in all I give it a 9.9/10
    shotty53
    shotty53
    Next-Gen
    Next-Gen

Number of posts : 1080
    XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
    Epicness : 8
    Registration date : 2009-06-05

Post by shotty53 Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:50 pm

bennyboy2600 wrote:Graphics: 9.8 The environment is destructible in this game which makes it look sweet especially when either a grenade goes off on the other side of a wall and it knocks down pictures or if you just look through a thermal scope.

Presentation: 9.8 Menus are great especially where it tells you how far you are for each one. I love the short tidbit of rock music that plays when you finish a challenge or rank up. Controls are always great for any Cod game. HOST F-ING MIGRATION!!!!, but there is no party chat in some game modes.

Gameplay: 10 Single player is just plain amazing, the part with the CIA agent is crazy, the EMP going off and the helis falling made me jizz in my pants, and then finally the ending made me shit and puke at the same time because of all the excitement and just what you do with the knife. Multi is Rapage with a capital R and the new perks and perk system makes the gameplay even more fun.

Replayability: 10 I will be playing this for months... years... decades... centuries... (if I'm criogenically frozen)

All in all I give it a 9.9/10

i agree with ur rating but the frekinn graphics did not hardly change ever since cod 4
    Milordog1
    Milordog1
    SNES
    SNES

Number of posts : 346
    Epicness : 0
    Registration date : 2008-02-10

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 [Avg: 8.6] Empty My review

Post by Milordog1 Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:44 pm

Let me tell you right away that this is a 7.5 Average on PC

graphics are 10 cuz they're good (but that's cuz i can play with settings on max)

presentation 3 really flashy and such with cool control. BUT THEY MADE THIS **** LIKE THE ****ING CONSOLE VERSION. with no dedicated servers online you're bound to get a match that lags like **** and you'll get tired of emptying a clip into someone to see them turn around and kill you in one shot, to find out in the killcam that you only got like 4 shots off. THERE ARE ALSO AN INSANE AMOUNT OF HACKERS (cheats as foreign ***s call them). This makes online play absolutely horrible unless you hack yourself. AND THERE'S NOT ANTI-HACK/CHEAT SYSTEM TO STOP IT. So online itself gets a solid ****ing 0.

Gameplay gets a 10 because it's absolutely incredible, I was touched by the story and loved using the weapons. Awesome.

Replayability is 2 because there's only so long you can go through the story and get gold stars in special ops...AND ONLINE PLAY IS JUST ENRAGING.

So do yourself a favor and buy this on console. At least you get auto-aim (like a *****) and an expected experience

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:03 pm