Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I got bored so I'm writing a story.

Go down 
+3
Slayer9498
Maruto
SmashHero24
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-01

I got bored so I'm writing a story. Empty
PostSubject: I got bored so I'm writing a story.   I got bored so I'm writing a story. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:42 am

Once upon a time, there was a magic forest with lots of animals. This magic forest was so magical it made random font changes. One day a turtle named Smash got bored and went on a walk. While on his walk, Smash bumped into a badger named LPA. Though the badger had thought he had changed his name, he hadn't. It's all a lie. So Smash was like "'Sup?" and the badger was like "Nothing." So then outta nowhere, they were being shot at. In the tree there was a squirrel named Linkrules, whose name is an outdated lie. Linkrules then flew down (Flying squirrel, oh gosh!) at them and continued shooting. Smash and LPA got scared and jumped into a hole.

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
Maruto

Number of posts : 702
PSN Username : Rockin_balls
Epicness : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: I got bored so I'm writing a story.   I got bored so I'm writing a story. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:53 am

lol, that was pretty funny XD.... and really really random
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

Number of posts : 3104
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: I got bored so I'm writing a story.   I got bored so I'm writing a story. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:39 am

OMG FLYING SQUIRRELS!!!!!
lol though, pretty random
and pretty random post by you ..... 0.o
POST MORE
Back to top Go down
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
shotty53

Number of posts : 1080
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: I got bored so I'm writing a story.   I got bored so I'm writing a story. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:31 am

wow that was kinda stupid and cool and random at the same time
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: I got bored so I'm writing a story.   I got bored so I'm writing a story. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 12:33 pm

Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: I got bored so I'm writing a story.   I got bored so I'm writing a story. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:28 am

So then in the hole, Smash and LPA found a bunny named Link36. Link36 was the fastest bunny in the forest, so he was quite an asset to the team. He also reproduced a lot with all the girl bunnies. He was pretty sexiful like that. So he sent his army of children to see what was attacking them. After his 3432 children returned, they had foound nothing. Except grass. Yummm.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: I got bored so I'm writing a story.   I got bored so I'm writing a story. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:27 am

SmashHero24 wrote:
So then in the hole, Smash and LPA found a bunny named Link36. Link36 was the fastest bunny in the forest, so he was quite an asset to the team. He also reproduced a lot with all the girl bunnies. He was pretty sexiful like that. So he sent his army of children to see what was attacking them. After his 3432 children returned, they had foound nothing. Except grass. Yummm.

i am jesus Razz
Back to top Go down
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
shotty53

PostSubject: Re: I got bored so I'm writing a story.   I got bored so I'm writing a story. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:00 pm

SmashHero24 wrote:

well that was interesting
Back to top Go down
Lord Revan67
Lord Revan67

Number of posts : 1252
XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
Epicness : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: I got bored so I'm writing a story.   I got bored so I'm writing a story. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:48 pm

SmashHero24 wrote:
Once upon a time, there was a magic forest with lots of animals. This magic forest was so magical it made random font changes. One day a turtle named Smash got bored and went on a walk. While on his walk, Smash bumped into a badger named LPA. Though the badger had thought he had changed his name, he hadn't. It's all a lie. So Smash was like "'Sup?" and the badger was like "Nothing." So then outta nowhere, they were being shot at. In the tree there was a squirrel named Linkrules, whose name is an outdated lie. Linkrules then flew down (Flying squirrel, oh gosh!) at them and continued shooting. Smash and LPA got scared and jumped into a hole.

To be continued...

im pretty sure magical forests dont have turtles, but i may be wrong.
Back to top Go down
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
shotty53

PostSubject: Re: I got bored so I'm writing a story.   I got bored so I'm writing a story. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:05 pm

Lord Revan67 wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:

To be continued...

im pretty sure magical forests dont have turtles, but i may be wrong.

why wouldnt they turtles are awsome Very Happy there MAGICAL
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

Number of posts : 1875
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: I got bored so I'm writing a story.   I got bored so I'm writing a story. EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:32 pm

This story is more interesting than the book I had to read in English class once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got bored so I'm writing a story.   I got bored so I'm writing a story. Empty

Back to top Go down

I got bored so I'm writing a story.
Page 1 of 1