HomeThe Hub PortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 
 

 WFB My story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: WFB My story   Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:15 pm

One day i was board, so i went on the internet, to look at brawl stuff. I then see "WIFI BATTLEFIELD" i click on it, and being a noob to fourms, i had no idea on how it worked. I saw that the sight was ment for tournys, so i sign up. I dont post for awhile but then i do and i entered a tournament. So im searching the site, and i see smashero, he had like 500 to 1000 posts at the time and i saw his rank. I look at mine and i see.... TOAD.... I didnt know what this ment, so i got confused and massivly messaged Chaos and he exsplained it to me. THe next day i got a invite to Links Triforce Army, and im like WOOOOAH. So i join it. Their i met Link08, LPA, and Goku.
I then took a break from the site and come back when brawl was releaced. Then i start to massivly post, like 50 times aday. People got mad at me especially Iec. He started arguing, then cussing at me, and i had no idea what to say. Then i played Chaos for the first time. I thought he would thrash me but i kicked his ass!!!!!!!!!! Then a few weeks later the Brawl Leauge opened. I didnt like tournys because i always lost. But in the brawl leauge, the first season, nobody won, but the next season i DOMINATED. I would have crushed Link08, but we never had that last battle. Then April came and i woon that tourny. WOOT!!! Then May rolled arounfd and that was the downfall of the site. Members began to fight, and many people leaved.
I remember the fight with that 1 girl member, IEC WAZ RIGHT THAT PEACH PICTURE VIOLATED THE RULES. anywho all the Purto Ricans left. =(
Then me and Kaiser or some member i forgot who, but we were debarting, it turned to arguing, then we resolved it and made up, then iec comes on the sie and says WTF happened, i told him everything was resolved. Then TPA comes outa NO WHERE and says he leaving (which he didnt do) and i got banned a week later.
When i came back everything was back to normal i guess. Then we loose members slowly. THen 1 day we get TGFL back and Kraco, and the site is booming again, but then it shut down as fast as it started.
Then the new member era with Koro, Slayer DJ Reavan , and Maruto came along. Then me and slayer got into a fight. And yet again i get banned for a misunderstanding. (epic ugh)
I come back and feel like everyone hates me, and still do. But wth i love the site.

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Revan67
007
007
avatar

Number of posts : 1252
Age : 22
Location : Valley, CA
XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
Epicness : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: WFB My story   Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:44 pm

One day, link told me to come here, so I did, and I got banned because of smuggling across the border, then I came back and the police hated me, an they still do, but I still love this site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: WFB My story   Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:38 pm

one day i looked up brawl tourneys for august, this is the 1st that showed up, i joined on July 31st. I enetered the 1st tourney, won 1st round by forfeit, then 2nd round also with smash, then losty in semi-final to maruto. During the month i quickly became well known, and not for anything bad either. I was SHOCKED to find out i was #1 poster for that month. Me and Maruto started brawling some together, and although he ALWAYS beat me, it was very fun. My next tourney, i lost in the semi-final to Koro, he even admits i should have won, but he got lucky with a final smash. 20 minutes later him and Maruto fought for the title, and i "reffed", Maruto easily won it. The next few months brawl disappeared, and things got slightly inactive. a lot of classic memebrs left. I remember Koro left for months. Then the day before Thanksgiving, we had our most active day EVER, helped by a short return by Dizzay, Ziggy, and a couple others. A few days later, it crashed, there were no posts during 1 whole day, and we almost died. I joined a clan names SHS, and split my time between these two. I left this site for a bit, which led to a fight between me and Link, where he got temporarily banned. More stuff happened, and tensions started, and me and Maruto blew up, both getting banned. However, I still came back, and slowly left SHS. Koro went from a tiny member to becoming very active (although somewhat spammy). Aston became a big memebr, although he has been inactive lately because of college exams. Revan and Link argued at 1st, but made up. Right now, we aren't very active, but trying our best.

My goals for this site are,
To find a good way to advertise, and get more members.
Arguments to cease to exist.
To become mod someday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 24
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: WFB My story   Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:06 pm

Lord Revan67 wrote:
One day, link told me to come here, so I did, and I got banned because of smuggling across the border, then I came back and the police hated me, an they still do, but I still love this site.
same thing happen to me but they shot me.
Slayer9498 wrote:
one day i looked up brawl tourneys for august, this is the 1st that showed up, i joined on July 31st. I enetered the 1st tourney, won 1st round by forfeit, then 2nd round also with smash, then losty in semi-final to maruto. During the month i quickly became well known, and not for anything bad either. I was SHOCKED to find out i was #1 poster for that month. Me and Maruto started brawling some together, and although he ALWAYS beat me, it was very fun. My next tourney, i lost in the semi-final to Koro, he even admits i should have won, but he got lucky with a final smash. 20 minutes later him and Maruto fought for the title, and i "reffed", Maruto easily won it. The next few months brawl disappeared, and things got slightly inactive. a lot of classic memebrs left. I remember Koro left for months. Then the day before Thanksgiving, we had our most active day EVER, helped by a short return by Dizzay, Ziggy, and a couple others. A few days later, it crashed, there were no posts during 1 whole day, and we almost died. I joined a clan names SHS, and split my time between these two. I left this site for a bit, which led to a fight between me and Link, where he got temporarily banned. More stuff happened, and tensions started, and me and Maruto blew up, both getting banned. However, I still came back, and slowly left SHS. Koro went from a tiny member to becoming very active (although somewhat spammy). Aston became a big memebr, although he has been inactive lately because of college exams. Revan and Link argued at 1st, but made up. Right now, we aren't very active, but trying our best.

My goals for this site are,
To find a good way to advertise, and get more members.
Arguments to cease to exist.
To become mod someday.
first of all slayer if you want to brawl you know who to call.
sencond i never left for a months.the most i left for was a week i think.
me when i first got on this site i was looking for a brawl.let me just tell you my story


it was a nice summer night.my friend from church was sleeping over for a couple of weeks.so i started to look up ssbb on gaiaonline.then i look for a site to see some more active gamers.

ok i dont know exactly how i found the site but heres too different stories.
i was looking ssbb on google and i dont know how but i found the site.maybe i was looking for something to put in my sig.yea and thats when i started

the other story is i was on myspace looking ssbb on the forums which i super rarely use and i guess i found it there i think.

anyways i guess i was just looking around cuase i never used been on these types of forums.then i signed up for the link guild.i think chaos or link sent me a message to get on xat(first time i used xat also) yea i guess.me heres when everything went wrong i thought posting was a game kinda.i wanted to be the number 1 poster.anyways i started to go on tournies i couldnt get in cause of me joining in the middle of the month.then next month i joined i meet maruto a really good friend/rival/teacher.got into the tourny fought my way up.(i couldnt connect to iec and i beat slayer).i fought linkrules never fought link36.then i lost to maruto and yea here i am.

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DjBeep
Wii
Wii
avatar

Number of posts : 967
Age : 22
Location : San Diego
XBL Gamertag : DjBeep
PSN Username : DjBeep
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: WFB My story   Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:28 pm

haha exactly like me

i search brawl tournys and this site pooped up Very Happy
and at first i never knew what was a foruM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: WFB My story   Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:38 pm

DjBeep wrote:
haha exactly like me

i search brawl tournys and this site pooped up Very Happy
and at first i never knew what was a foruM
lol, this was my 1st forum too, but i was smart bout it
edit: LOL ur sig, people, we played with a Lord_Raven in cod5, Reven, was it you o.0
and i sent him a msg, and the word hit was in it, and i typoed Hig, and now he makes fun of my Hig LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WFB My story   

Back to top Go down
 
WFB My story
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Toy Story LEGO + MATTEL WWE
» Is death essential to good story writing?
» Campaign Story Challenge : ERA, "The Mass" Story
» Thinkaway's "Collectors" Toy Story Figures
» Possible story idea

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Archive-
Jump to: