Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan War vs SSBB Union

Go down 
+8
Milordog1
Justin_©rossing
TheBradyInferno
Iec
Chaos171
Linkrules08
SmashHero24
KingOfKings
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Iec
Iec

Number of posts : 2924
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Clan War vs SSBB Union - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan War vs SSBB Union   Clan War vs SSBB Union - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 10:45 am

im good 3 lvl 9's vs me they have 5 stock i have 3
Back to top Go down
TheBradyInferno
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
TheBradyInferno

Number of posts : 1621
Epicness : 3

PostSubject: Re: Clan War vs SSBB Union   Clan War vs SSBB Union - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 1:48 pm

Linkpwnzall wrote:
lol i know but im saying why do I have to fight, why not smashero! lol i gotta be more cocky...stupid modesty gets u no where in life!

Im not cocky.....i just give off that amazing vibe.
It's the inferno
Back to top Go down
Justin_©rossing
NES
NES
Justin_©rossing

Number of posts : 185
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Clan War vs SSBB Union   Clan War vs SSBB Union - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 2:19 pm

O_o;

I can beat 2 level nines in a 1 on 2 duel without items with Fox, Luigi and Peach.
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Clan War vs SSBB Union   Clan War vs SSBB Union - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 6:01 pm

Justin_Crossing wrote:
O_o;

I can beat 2 level nines in a 1 on 2 duel without items with Fox, Luigi and Peach.
same only with falco, fox, pikachu, and marth
Back to top Go down
TheBradyInferno
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
TheBradyInferno

PostSubject: Re: Clan War vs SSBB Union   Clan War vs SSBB Union - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:00 pm

SmashHero24 wrote:
Justin_Crossing wrote:
O_o;

Same but with everyone except fox
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Clan War vs SSBB Union   Clan War vs SSBB Union - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:01 pm

TheBradyInferno wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:
Justin_Crossing wrote:
O_o;

Same but with everyone except fox
i can beat 3 lvl ps on a team with falco
Back to top Go down
Almo
Admin.
Admin.

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Clan War vs SSBB Union   Clan War vs SSBB Union - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:01 pm

Hey, it's Almo of the SSBB Union. I just wanted to run a few rules by you guys before the 22nd. I want an agreement between us all, and thought it would be better done sooner that later. Is that alright?
Back to top Go down
TheBradyInferno
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
TheBradyInferno

PostSubject: Re: Clan War vs SSBB Union   Clan War vs SSBB Union - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:02 pm

yea man go for it
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

Number of posts : 3402
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Clan War vs SSBB Union   Clan War vs SSBB Union - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:06 pm

Almo wrote:
Hey, it's Almo of the SSBB Union. I just wanted to run a few rules by you guys before the 22nd. I want an agreement between us all, and thought it would be better done sooner that later. Is that alright?
sure and you are our 100th user, lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
TheBradyInferno
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
TheBradyInferno

PostSubject: Re: Clan War vs SSBB Union   Clan War vs SSBB Union - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:12 pm

wow what are the odds that a rival clan would be our 100th user
Back to top Go down
Iec
Iec

PostSubject: Re: Clan War vs SSBB Union   Clan War vs SSBB Union - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 8:30 pm

yea
Back to top Go down
Almo
Admin.
Admin.

PostSubject: Re: Clan War vs SSBB Union   Clan War vs SSBB Union - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 8:42 pm

woot 100th (sort of ironic since our leader mentioned we had 99 when you guys had 98. So i guess i made you guys tie. lol for betrayal).

Anyway, here are some basic rules that I've listed out, and do not follow my all rules thread on the SSBBU on invisionfree.

-Obviously everyone is going to show up, but if someone doesn't show up for some reason, we'll have to even out the stocks so they equal the same amount (7 vs. 8, a few people on the team with 7 would get 1 more stock than normal).

-Matches are played 3 stock, no time limit, with items off. If i tie occurs somehow, then the players will quit the sudden death and play a fresh 1 stock match to decide the tie.

-Glitches that freeze a character or make the game unfinishable will result in an automatic loss of the match. Techniques such as gliding are allowed, but using them to stall a match is prohibited. However, if in the unlikely circumstance of a technique being discovered during the clan battle, it WILL be allowed to be used for the rest of the battle.

-No inappropriate text messages

-List of Legal Stages (Neutral Stages) include the following: Battlefield, Delfino Plaza, Final Destination, Luigi's Mansion, Lylat Cruise, Pokemon Stadium (Melee Version), Smashville, Yoshi's Island (Brawl Version)

-I will be recording the matches (all the ones that i can) and put them up on Youtube unless someone objects to having a certain match be put up.

*I didn't know if you wanted to do an ordered run or a knockout type setting, so I will run both versions by you guys*

(Ordered Run: 1 Player from your team faces off against 1 Player from our team. After that match is over, the player who lost is out for the rest of the battle. The player that won carries his/her stocks over to the next match. For example Player 1 vs. Player 2 and 3: Player 1 won the match against Player 2 with 2 stock remaining, and plays the next match with his 2 stock against Player 3's 3 stock, since Player 3 hasn't lost any stock yet. This continues until a team has lost all of thier stock. After A team member has lost a match, the team as a whole may decide who plays the next match representing thier team (in attempt to counter them)).

(Knockout type setting: A random setting of opponenets will be paired up 8 on 8 in specified matches. If 1 team had lost 5 matches, they would have 3 players remaining, whereas the other team would have 5. Again people would pair up randomly until one team has lost all members).

Let me know if you guys want to do the traditional ordered run or the knockout type setting. Personally, i prefer the ordered run.

If there are an objections, please state them and i will try and negotiate.

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
TheBradyInferno
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
TheBradyInferno

PostSubject: Re: Clan War vs SSBB Union   Clan War vs SSBB Union - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 8:51 pm

Either is cool with me
What do you think guys?
Back to top Go down
Iec
Iec

PostSubject: Re: Clan War vs SSBB Union   Clan War vs SSBB Union - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 9:11 pm

what about your char do u only use one or u can use any one u want for dif matchs
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Clan War vs SSBB Union   Clan War vs SSBB Union - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 9:17 pm

knockout type sounds good 2 meh
Back to top Go down
Almo
Admin.
Admin.

PostSubject: Re: Clan War vs SSBB Union   Clan War vs SSBB Union - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 9:21 pm

iecman5 wrote:
what about your char do u only use one or u can use any one u want for dif matchs

because of the fact that you can't really counterpick stages and tell the other people, you may choose any character you want for any match. Of course i strongly discourage someone picking a character, then having 1 swtitch his just because of the matchup, and then the other person switches his because you changed yours, etc.

because then the match may never start.lol

linkpwnzall, the only problam i have with knockout type is that the players are set up randomly, so the thing may end in like 3 minutes, rather than being able to strategically place people against another in an order than benefits your team. Thats just my opinion though.
Back to top Go down
Justin_©rossing
NES
NES
Justin_©rossing

PostSubject: Re: Clan War vs SSBB Union   Clan War vs SSBB Union - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 9:24 pm

Interesting rules. Very similar to Brawl Central's tournament.
Back to top Go down
Almo
Admin.
Admin.

PostSubject: Re: Clan War vs SSBB Union   Clan War vs SSBB Union - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 9:38 pm

Justin_Crossing wrote:
Interesting rules. Very similar to Brawl Central's tournament.

really? i've never actually been on brawlcentral's forums, and haven't been on there since before the game released in japan. strange, i guess it's just a generally accepted way to play wi-fi, for now.
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Clan War vs SSBB Union   Clan War vs SSBB Union - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 9:38 pm

ok rounded sounds good! lol i didnt read carefully
Back to top Go down
Chaos171
Epic Person of Epicness
Epic Person of Epicness
Chaos171

Number of posts : 1571
Wii FC : 3239-7769-5924-1861
XBL Gamertag : Chaos170
Brawl FC : 4897-5598-0227
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Clan War vs SSBB Union   Clan War vs SSBB Union - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 9:51 pm

i kinda like knochout better ive done melee tourny6s with my friends like that before and it worked realy good
Back to top Go down
https://wi-fi-tournaments.forumotion.com
Almo
Admin.
Admin.

PostSubject: Re: Clan War vs SSBB Union   Clan War vs SSBB Union - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 10:31 pm

Chaos171 wrote:
i kinda like knochout better ive done melee tourny6s with my friends like that before and it worked realy good

remember that this is not tournament bracketing, but a crew battle. tbh, i love bracketing, and it works great with people, but i dont want to put people from the same team against each other, which would eventually happen. So you'd be knocking your own teammate's out. I think that the ordered thing is more efficient for crew battles. But I think it would be fun for your site and our site to have a tourney sometime.
Back to top Go down
Justin_©rossing
NES
NES
Justin_©rossing

PostSubject: Re: Clan War vs SSBB Union   Clan War vs SSBB Union - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 10:35 pm

I would have to agree with Almo on this one.
Back to top Go down
Almo
Admin.
Admin.

PostSubject: Re: Clan War vs SSBB Union   Clan War vs SSBB Union - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 3:59 pm

Justin_Crossing wrote:
I would have to agree with Almo on this one.

Thank you.

Lol, sorry guys but we're going to stick with the ordered thing. Trust me, it's way more fun, and alot less confusing to do than explain. I was talking to MegaBlasta (the SSBBU invisionfree leader) and i tried explaining for about a half hour, then found a video and he understood from 20 seconds of it. So nobody worry, it'll be great.

Can't wait to play you guys on the 22nd, and if any of you can record the matches that i can't, then that would be great. My goal is we manage to get the entire crew battle up on YouTube. So if all the members of our team or all of yours can record then we're all set, but it's always good to have spares.

My rules should remain as they are, i don't see any reason to change them unless there is objection.

Thanks again guys!
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

Number of posts : 2300
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Clan War vs SSBB Union   Clan War vs SSBB Union - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 6:44 pm

wait its on the 22nd? justin and I are out of town. we might take our wii on vacation if possible, probably not. milor and smash keep ur spots
Back to top Go down
Almo
Admin.
Admin.

PostSubject: Re: Clan War vs SSBB Union   Clan War vs SSBB Union - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 6:57 pm

Signal wrote:
wait its on the 22nd? justin and I are out of town. we might take our wii on vacation if possible, probably not. milor and smash keep ur spots

i believe its the 22nd and if we have to, the 23rd. Not entirely sure though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan War vs SSBB Union   Clan War vs SSBB Union - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan War vs SSBB Union
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next