Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site?

Go down 
+2
ZaK
SmashHero24
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site? Empty
PostSubject: Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site?   Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 3:08 am

I've heard some...things. People don't join us for the clan. They join for the stuff. We get lucky if they become active. But, you think we should seperate the "clan" part from the "other stuff" Part?
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site?   Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 6:16 am

Yea ive thought that and infact i was gonna post a topic about this buh you beat me too it...
yea we need other stuff, our whole page is brawl...not good, lol, we need to change it up, add more games, like MKW, and maybe a new system
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

PostSubject: Re: Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site?   Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 11:37 am

Yeah, but I mean we have a a very "hidden" section for clan wars. I don't have MKW...Sad
But, I mean we ALL have to train harder and become more clan-y. BTW, Roblet f***ing owned me yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site?   Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 11:49 am

SmashHero24 wrote:
Yeah, but I mean we have a a very "hidden" section for clan wars. I don't have MKW...Sad
But, I mean we ALL have to train harder and become more clan-y. BTW, Roblet f***ing owned me yesterday.

really i beat roblet all the time i played him yesterday
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

PostSubject: Re: Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site?   Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 11:52 am

Link3618 wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:

Liar. His Ness and my Falco were 50/50. I can own everyone else he used though.
Back to top Go down
Daemus
NES
NES
Daemus

Number of posts : 176
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site?   Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 11:53 am

SmashHero24 wrote:
I've heard some...things. People don't join us for the clan. They join for the stuff. We get lucky if they become active. But, you think we should seperate the "clan" part from the "other stuff" Part?
To be honest...I came here first just for the tourneys and such.
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

PostSubject: Re: Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site?   Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 11:55 am

daemus wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:
As did we all. But now you're a valued member.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site?   Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 12:50 pm

SmashHero24 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:

Liar. His Ness and my Falco were 50/50. I can own everyone else he used though.

i always beat his ness ask him our battles are awsome
Back to top Go down
Goku22330
Super Saiyin
Super Saiyin
Goku22330

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site?   Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 12:50 pm

I'm not really sure...I joined because...well...i've never been in a clan before lol

but now i think people are joining for clan wars mainly. didn't roblet and yiggy say they were in BR for social stuff and WFB for clan wars? or was it the other way around?
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site?   Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 12:51 pm

SmashHero24 wrote:
daemus wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:

i was affraid of u wen i came here
Back to top Go down
Goku22330
Super Saiyin
Super Saiyin
Goku22330

PostSubject: Re: Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site?   Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 12:53 pm

Link3618 wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:
daemus wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:

after getting pwnd by water in the CW i'm officially terrified of jigglypuff...
Back to top Go down
Daemus
NES
NES
Daemus

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site?   Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 12:57 pm

Goku22330 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:
daemus wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:

after getting pwnd by water in the CW i'm officially terrified of jigglypuff...
As you should be. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

PostSubject: Re: Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site?   Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 1:07 pm

I'm afraid of THUNDAH!!! spam.
Back to top Go down
Goku22330
Super Saiyin
Super Saiyin
Goku22330

PostSubject: Re: Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site?   Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 1:08 pm

lol it was really weird...jiggs was using ^b and she was almost done with the song when i falcon punched but then...

i flew like 12 feet forward! and then fell asleep lol. jiggs is a force to be reckoned with...
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

PostSubject: Re: Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site?   Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 1:10 pm

Goku22330 wrote:
lol it was really weird...jiggs was using ^b and she was almost done with the song when i falcon punched but then...

i flew like 12 feet forward! and then fell asleep lol. jiggs is a force to be reckoned with...

Magic Puff!
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site?   Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 1:42 pm

SmashHero24 wrote:
Goku22330 wrote:

Magic Puff!

thunder spam *shiver*
Back to top Go down
Iec
Iec

Number of posts : 2924
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site?   Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 2:03 pm

I CAME HERE FOR THE TOURNEY BUT THAT FIRST DAY I MEET CHAOS AND KING AND LINK AND THAT FIRST DAY WAS GREAT THEY WERE SO NICE AND THEN I MEET SMASH THERE FRIENDSHIPS MADE ME STAY AND GOOD DAMIT THATS WHY NEW MEMBERS ARE GONNA STAY NOW WHOS WITH ME HAVE TO ADD MORE STUFF MOHH2 FTW
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site?   Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 2:23 pm

iecman5 wrote:
I CAME HERE FOR THE TOURNEY BUT THAT FIRST DAY I MEET CHAOS AND KING AND LINK AND THAT FIRST DAY WAS GREAT THEY WERE SO NICE AND THEN I MEET SMASH THERE FRIENDSHIPS MADE ME STAY AND GOOD DAMIT THATS WHY NEW MEMBERS ARE GONNA STAY NOW WHOS WITH ME HAVE TO ADD MORE STUFF MOHH2 FTW

yes we need more MOHH2 stuff
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

PostSubject: Re: Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site?   Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 2:30 pm

You two are the only ones who have it.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site?   Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 2:31 pm

SmashHero24 wrote:
You two are the only ones who have it.

kings has it and we dont jnow if anyone else does i think chaos and 08 have it too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site?   Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey do you think we are treated less like a clan and more like a SSBB site?
Page 1 of 1