Home Slice Rev's Homielicious Thread of Uberness that has been APPROVED BY SMASH that pwns other threads Gaming Blog thats right not just a thread but a BLOG that was SMASH APPROVED Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Slice Rev's Homielicious Thread of Uberness that has been APPROVED BY SMASH that pwns other threads Gaming Blog thats right not just a thread but a BLOG that was SMASH APPROVED

Lord Revan67
    Lord Revan67

Number of posts : 1252
    XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
    Epicness : 7
    Registration date : 2008-08-29

Home Slice Rev's Homielicious Thread of Uberness that has been APPROVED BY SMASH that pwns other threads Gaming Blog thats right not just a thread but a BLOG that was SMASH APPROVED Empty Home Slice Rev's Homielicious Thread of Uberness that has been APPROVED BY SMASH that pwns other threads Gaming Blog thats right not just a thread but a BLOG that was SMASH APPROVED

Post by Lord Revan67

So far I have been playing

Cod4
    Battlefront Uno splitscreen
    TES4
    KOTOR

Recently beat

FF12
    Mile High Club Veteran Pistol only

Want to beat

TES4

Last edited by Revan-007 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Slayer9498

Post Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:27 am by Slayer9498

Home Slice Rev's Homielicious Thread of Uberness that has been APPROVED BY SMASH that pwns other threads Gaming Blog thats right not just a thread but a BLOG that was SMASH APPROVED Thread-fail-stamp
    Lord Revan67

Post Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:37 am by Lord Revan67

I gave you emilys almost boobs and some booty and this is what you do???????

confused confused confused confused

Smash please aprove this.
    Slayer9498

Post Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:42 am by Slayer9498

Home Slice Rev wrote:I gave you emilys almost boobs and some booty and this is what you do???????

confused confused confused confused

Smash please aprove this.
    u waited too long
    when im a mod, this is wat ill post when i lock topics
    Lord Revan67

Post Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:45 am by Lord Revan67

I waited too long for what? I voted for u, just so u know!
    Slayer9498

Post Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:46 am by Slayer9498

Home Slice Rev wrote:I waited too long for what? I voted for u, just so u know!
    ok, sry
    NOW NO MORE OFF TOPICNESS
    Lord Revan67

Post Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:50 am by Lord Revan67

UPDATE TO FUTURE LIST:

Possibility for Cod 5 in the future.

When I get it, if I get it...

MP40-double clip

Stopping power
    Steady Aim
    Bandoleer

Sticky Grenade

Possibility of Dome Ownage
    SmashHero24

Post Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:46 pm by SmashHero24

I need to get on my computer to OfFiCiAlLy approve of this thread.

In the mean time, I don't play any of those games, I don't think...
    Link3618

Post Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:04 pm by Link3618

Slayer9498 wrote:Home Slice Rev's Homielicious Thread of Uberness that has been APPROVED BY SMASH that pwns other threads Gaming Blog thats right not just a thread but a BLOG that was SMASH APPROVED Thread-fail-stamp

word^^^^^^
    Dizzay08

Post Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:02 pm by Dizzay08

Link3618 wrote:
    Slayer9498 wrote:Home Slice Rev's Homielicious Thread of Uberness that has been APPROVED BY SMASH that pwns other threads Gaming Blog thats right not just a thread but a BLOG that was SMASH APPROVED Thread-fail-stamp

word^^^^^^
    OWNED!
    koluigi

Post Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:21 pm by koluigi

Dizzay08 wrote:
    Link3618 wrote:

word^^^^^^
    OWNED!
    its ok to fail just leaves room to success.maybe i should make a blog santa
    Dizzay08

Post Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:24 pm by Dizzay08

koluigi wrote:
    Dizzay08 wrote:
    Link3618 wrote:

word^^^^^^
    OWNED!
    good idea but u didnt answer my qustion i asked in a different thread what is ur avatar.
    koluigi

Post Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:28 pm by koluigi

Dizzay08 wrote:
    koluigi wrote:
    Dizzay08 wrote:
    Link3618 wrote:

word^^^^^^
    OWNED!
    good idea but u didnt answer my qustion i asked in a different thread what is ur avatar.
    what avatar
    Aston_Martin_DB9

Post Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:55 pm by Aston_Martin_DB9

You should start one Ko
    Lord Revan67

Post Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:24 pm by Lord Revan67

Link3618 wrote:

word^^^^^^

There is no such thing as failure, only early attempts of success.
    Lord Revan67

Post Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:18 pm by Lord Revan67

Um Im going to renew live soon, and start on Halo and Cod4 pwnage again.

Also my superstar on Madden08 just got drafted into the Lions. Damn.
    Signal

Post Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:23 pm by Signal

ill game with ya
    koluigi

Post Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:32 pm by koluigi

ha owned. postivators for the win admins for the lose in halo 3
    Lord Revan67

Post Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:29 am by Lord Revan67

O yaz. Better than all the admins. Cept the ones that read this post of course.
    Lord Revan67

Post Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:56 pm by Lord Revan67

Just got back my live. I looked up a vid on youtube to see how to reconnect with a laptop, and I did it step by step. I would have never figured that out.So yeah im back. Just need tomfix my halo disk. But im back.
    koluigi

Post Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:07 pm by koluigi

Lord Revan67 wrote:Just got back my live. I looked up a vid on youtube to see how to reconnect with a laptop, and I did it step by step. I would have never figured that out.So yeah im back. Just need tomfix my halo disk. But im back.
    is it me or everbodies halo disk is messed up some reason..like some disk wont play the campaign or matchmaking or wont load content
    Lord Revan67

Post Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:09 pm by Lord Revan67

Its because i was moving my xbox around while the disk is inside. The scratch it gets from that is hard to remove.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:20 pm