Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you want for Christmas.

Go down 
+5
Slayer9498
koluigi
Linkrules08
Aston_Martin_DB9
Link3618
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

Number of posts : 1875
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

What do you want for Christmas. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 9:43 pm

Who has the Power Suspect Suspect Suspect The admins do and there was only 2 on at that time.
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

Number of posts : 3104
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 9:43 pm

Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
Who has the Power Suspect Suspect Suspect The admins do and there was only 2 on at that time.
and the mods
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

Number of posts : 3942
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 9:45 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
and the mods
wow just give it up it doesnt make a difference its his opion he can change it anytime
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 9:47 pm

koluigi wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
and the mods
wow just give it up it doesnt make a difference its his opion he can change it anytime
we dont rly care that much, we r just wondering who it was
LINK36
nm, he likes ps3...
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 9:50 pm

koluigi wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
and the mods

Come on if you can't have a bit of fun now and then we'd be all going mad. I don't care who can do what. That equation is wrong though. It should be PS3 > Xbox.
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 9:51 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
and the mods
we dont rly care that much, we r just wondering who it was
LINK36
nm, he likes ps3...
when i saw it it was already like that
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 9:52 pm

Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
and the mods

Come on if you can't have a bit of fun now and then we'd be all going mad. I don't care who can do what. That equation is wrong though. It should be PS3 > Xbox.
um maybe like this wii=ps3=xbox 360
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 9:55 pm

koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
and the mods

On a more serious note... I've never played the Wii so I'll leave that out, but I can't say that xbox = Ps3 as there are so many hidden extras that you have to buy with the xbox. I don't like that.

As a salesperson I know that that is a form of sneaky advertising. By the time you buy all these extras you pay the same price for an inferior machine.
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 9:57 pm

Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
and the mods

On a more serious note... I've never played the Wii so I'll leave that out, but I can't say that xbox = Ps3 as there are so many hidden extras that you have to buy with the xbox. I don't like that.

As a salesperson I know that that is a form of sneaky advertising. By the time you buy all these extras you pay the same price for an inferior machine.
maybe true but answer this question for me please:how did you find this site if you dont have a wii?
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 10:00 pm

koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
and the mods

maybe true but answer this question for me please:how did you find this site if you dont have a wii?

Easy one to answer, I was in a clan with Slayer on the PS3 and he invited me to take a look at this site. So far I haven't had any complaints that I haven't got a Wii, so I stayed.
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 10:04 pm

Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
and the mods

Easy one to answer, I was in a clan with Slayer on the PS3 and he invited me to take a look at this site. So far I haven't had any complaints that I haven't got a Wii, so I stayed.
o a spy that aint a spy well your still welcome here
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 10:08 pm

koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
and the mods

Thanks Koluigi, it's always good to be in good company. Soon I'll be up and running with the Wii and I'll take you on in Brawl if you want. I might even win the Brawl tournament for the site's anniversary. Jan 08 it started yes?
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 10:15 pm

Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
and the mods

Thanks Koluigi, it's always good to be in good company. Soon I'll be up and running with the Wii and I'll take you on in Brawl if you want. I might even win the Brawl tournament for the site's anniversary. Jan 08 it started yes?
i think the site started on jan 08 i dont know but this is bad company and i will win the tournament since i got nothing else to do
Back to top Go down
Lord Revan67
Lord Revan67

Number of posts : 1252
XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
Epicness : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 10:37 pm

^^ He's calling you out. afro afro
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 10:39 pm

no ppl, IM GONNA WIN
lol
thx revan for breaking the growing quote monster
Back to top Go down
Lord Revan67
Lord Revan67

Number of posts : 1252
XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
Epicness : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 10:40 pm

NP it was becoming laggy on my computer anyways. drunken pig
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 11:07 pm

Lord Revan67 wrote:
man i hate the quotes now anyways we will see about that
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 11:09 pm

koluigi wrote:
Lord Revan67 wrote:
man i hate the quotes now anyways we will see about that
maybe we cou;d get a limit on how big quotes can be, like maybe 3 msgs max
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 11:16 pm

thank you but 5 max
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 11:18 pm

koluigi wrote:
thank you but 5 max
ok, compromise, 4 max
if u can do that with forumotion, than that can be an early christmas present for us linkrules, see, now we cant be blamed for being off topic Smile
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

Number of posts : 2300
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 11:18 pm

Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
1 younger sister, gets all the stuff. I don't care though, Christmas isn't the same when you can afford your own stuff. Also I've to buy people presents.

Enjoy It While You Can

shut up noob, you have a bmw and SHE gets all the stuff, MMMK Very Happy
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 11:20 pm

Signal wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
1 younger sister, gets all the stuff. I don't care though, Christmas isn't the same when you can afford your own stuff. Also I've to buy people presents.

Enjoy It While You Can

shut up noob, you have a bmw and SHE gets all the stuff, MMMK Very Happy
your sister should get a sniper rifle and snipe your tires while you drive off a cliff cuase my helicopter goes roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you want for Christmas.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2