Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you want for Christmas.

Go down 
+5
Slayer9498
koluigi
Linkrules08
Aston_Martin_DB9
Link3618
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

What do you want for Christmas. Empty
PostSubject: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 7:26 pm

All i want is a I Pod Touch.

Does anyone know if there is any good games coming out?
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

Number of posts : 1875
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 8:30 pm

Little Big Planet is good if you like online fun. I'm getting a Wii and Brawl. Hopefully I can hook it up to online. I found out that my wireless router doesn't support the DS, that's why I was having so much trouble.
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

Number of posts : 3402
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 9:19 pm

Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
Little Big Planet is good if you like online fun. I'm getting a Wii and Brawl. Hopefully I can hook it up to online. I found out that my wireless router doesn't support the DS, that's why I was having so much trouble.
If you played anyone over here you'd get mega-lag (I even lag with people that live less than 10 miles away from me). Overall Brawl's online is terrible and one of the worst ever made. That's why all of our reviews have near 10's for replayability, we expected the online to last but the lag killed it

On-Topic: I plan on getting a Zune, 2k9 for the wii, and both Crysis games for the PC. Not sure what else yet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

Number of posts : 3942
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 10:05 pm

me i just want animal crossing wii speak, cod5, mario kart wii, bomberman blast, harvest moon, maybe a i touch, laptop,ds games like mario cartdd and advance war...yea and membership to a lot of things.yea and ummm maybe i cant think of it right now
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

Number of posts : 3104
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 10:06 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
If you played anyone over here you'd get mega-lag (I even lag with people that live less than 10 miles away from me). Overall Brawl's online is terrible and one of the worst ever made. That's why all of our reviews have near 10's for replayability, we expected the online to last but the lag killed it

On-Topic: I plan on getting a Zune, 2k9 for the wii, and both Crysis games for the PC. Not sure what else yet.
Shocked
ur cpu can play CRYSIS pale pale pale pale
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 10:09 pm

o yea a camera
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 10:10 pm

im gettin a video camara, maybe a better cell phone, and prolly 2 or 3 ps3 games
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

Number of posts : 3402
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 10:21 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:

Shocked
yeah it can play it on Medium-High graphics settings at a framerate of about 20-25 FPS, slightly under 30 on Medium.

koluigi wrote:
me i just want animal crossing wii speak, cod5, mario kart wii, bomberman blast, harvest moon, maybe a i touch, laptop,ds games like mario cartdd and advance war...yea and membership to a lot of things.yea and ummm maybe i cant think of it right now
Your parents would have to be rich to get you all that stuff...that's like $2,000-$3,000. It helps if you're an only child (which i am not, have a brother and sister, 1 each)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 10:52 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:

Shocked
yeah it can play it on Medium-High graphics settings at a framerate of about 20-25 FPS, slightly under 30 on Medium.

koluigi wrote:
Your parents would have to be rich to get you all that stuff...that's like $2,000-$3,000. It helps if you're an only child (which i am not, have a brother and sister, 1 each)
yea im not a only child but my brother works.but i only want like 4 of all those things
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 12:58 am

I got 2 sisters Sad
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 12:23 pm

1 younger sister, gets all the stuff. I don't care though, Christmas isn't the same when you can afford your own stuff. Also I've to buy people presents.

Enjoy It While You Can
Back to top Go down
DjBeep
Wii
Wii
DjBeep

Number of posts : 967
XBL Gamertag : DjBeep
PSN Username : DjBeep
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 12:37 pm

you guys are soooo lucky i have 3 brothers
2 of em are older than me and i have a 6 month old baby brother
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 5:07 pm

DjBeep wrote:

babies get the lot lol. Unlucky you.
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 6:58 pm

Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
1 younger sister, gets all the stuff. I don't care though, Christmas isn't the same when you can afford your own stuff. Also I've to buy people presents.

Enjoy It While You Can
power to those who can buy stuff.well im the youngest of the family but i dont get anything at all
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 8:11 pm

koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:

Enjoy It While You Can
power to those who can buy stuff.well im the youngest of the family but i dont get anything at all

Anything at all! Why not? Religion?
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 8:37 pm

Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
DjBeep wrote:

babies get the lot lol. Unlucky you.
dont u think its stupid babies get everything, dont u think wed be better off wit it?? wats a baby gonna care how many presents it gets
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 9:06 pm

Exactly Slayer. Most of what you get a baby is thrown out after a few months, whereas we will keep our stuff and either keep it or sell it off.

You are way too young to realise this part, but adults feel great giving a baby a present as they know that they don't have to feel greedy (they expect something back from teenagers). You'll be the same one day lol.
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 9:23 pm

yea babys wont like everything it gets but we ask and know what we want
Back to top Go down
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin
KingOfKings

Number of posts : 1233
Wii FC : 2325 0310 6653 0658
XBL Gamertag : KingOfKings171
Brawl FC : 2148-7803-2594
Epicness : -1
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 9:31 pm

ok getting back on topic id probably want a laptop and more xbox 360 games because i just got a new one and it OWNS Xbox>Wii & PS3
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 9:33 pm

KingOfKings wrote:
ok getting back on topic id probably want a laptop and more xbox 360 games because i just got a new one and it OWNS Xbox>Wii & PS3
dont hate on the wii.anyways a new phone would be good but i really want animal crossing and cod5
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 9:35 pm

KingOfKings wrote:

PS3 is a rich mans system
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 9:37 pm

KingOfKings wrote:
who edited ur post???
1st time i seen it ps3 wasnt there, just 360>wii
now ps3 is their too...
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 9:38 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
KingOfKings wrote:
who edited ur post???
now ps3 is their too...
lol very funny slayer no system is better then the other dont argue about it
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 9:40 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
KingOfKings wrote:
who edited ur post???
now ps3 is their too...

I saw it too!!! WTF?
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 9:42 pm

Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
KingOfKings wrote:
who edited ur post???
now ps3 is their too...

I saw it too!!! WTF?
and it doesnt say he edited his post anywhere...
SOME1 HERE HATES PS3 Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad cyclops Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
SABOTAGE OMG

1 smiley doesnt fit in Wink guess which one up their doesnt fit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas.   What do you want for Christmas. Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you want for Christmas.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next