Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections.

Go down 
+4
Aston_Martin_DB9
Lord Revan67
koluigi
Link3618
8 posters

Should there be walkthroughs
Yes
Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections. I_vote_lcap57%Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections. I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
No
Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections. I_vote_lcap43%Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections. I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections. Empty
PostSubject: Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections.   Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections. EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 12:39 am

If we do have one this is how it WILL work.

WALKTHROUGHS
XBOX walkthroughs
Playstation Walkthroughs
Nintendo Walkthroughs
Handheld Walkthrough

ECT ECT
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

Number of posts : 3942
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections.   Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections. EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 12:48 am

im sorry but no we are not like gamefaqs i mean they know everything and have like all the games gamfaqs.anyways just having facts for games we play and people wont go to a site just to look for one or a few walkthough.anyways to have walkthough we need to have played them.correct me if im wrong
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections.   Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections. EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 12:51 am

koluigi wrote:
im sorry but no we are not like gamefaqs i mean they know everything and have like all the games gamfaqs.anyways just having facts for games we play and people wont go to a site just to look for one or a few walkthough.anyways to have walkthough we need to have played them.correct me if im wrong

Then i will correct you.

No one comes to a site to know how to beat a game. THey come for the extra side quests/ adventures/ weapons/ Tips
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections.   Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections. EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 12:56 am

Link3618 wrote:
koluigi wrote:

Then i will correct you.

No one comes to a site to know how to beat a game. THey come for the extra side quests/ adventures/ weapons/ Tips
exactly thats why i said gamefaqs, or gamespot maybe
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections.   Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections. EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 12:59 am

koluigi wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
koluigi wrote:

Then i will correct you.

Just something to do for fun
Back to top Go down
Lord Revan67
Lord Revan67

Number of posts : 1252
XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
Epicness : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections.   Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections. EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 1:05 am

I VOTE YES. It would be fun to make guides. I could use the workout.
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

Number of posts : 1875
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections.   Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections. EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 9:31 am

It's not going to happen. I already directly asked the Admins and I got no answer. They must not want this.
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections.   Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections. EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 1:54 pm

Link3618 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
koluigi wrote:

Then i will correct you.

Just something to do for fun
i know im just saying people wont go to a site just for a few walkthough nothing against anybody
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

Number of posts : 3402
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections.   Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections. EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 4:35 pm

I'm not getting what you want us to do. Also, this idea has been thought of by us but dismissed as only a temporary idea (like the reviews section, it only lasts so long before it gets boring and we stopped doing reviews) thus it would be a basic waste of time for someone to do a walkthrough and then have nobody look at it. A slightly better idea would be to make a more "professional" type walkthrough and post it on gamefaqs and give a link to the site and/or link to the post of the original walkthrough, which could also work as a form of advertising.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections.   Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections. EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 6:43 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
I'm not getting what you want us to do. Also, this idea has been thought of by us but dismissed as only a temporary idea (like the reviews section, it only lasts so long before it gets boring and we stopped doing reviews) thus it would be a basic waste of time for someone to do a walkthrough and then have nobody look at it. A slightly better idea would be to make a more "professional" type walkthrough and post it on gamefaqs and give a link to the site and/or link to the post of the original walkthrough, which could also work as a form of advertising.
thank you link thank you for saying the exact thing i say but in a different manner
Back to top Go down
DjBeep
Wii
Wii
DjBeep

Number of posts : 967
XBL Gamertag : DjBeep
PSN Username : DjBeep
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections.   Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections. EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 7:02 pm

umm... thats.... a loT
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

Number of posts : 3402
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections.   Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections. EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 9:02 pm

koluigi wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
thank you link thank you for saying the exact thing i say but in a different manner
you've never said that before?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections.   Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections. EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 11:33 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
you've never said that before?
well basicaly you rephrase what i said in my first post in the topic but you added stuff.....just forget it
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections.   Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections. EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 1:25 am

Ojk its 3 to 1

So link08 put in the section alien
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections.   Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections. EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 3:56 pm

Hahaha.

No.
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections.   Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections. EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 4:23 pm

SmashHero24 wrote:
Hahaha.

No.
yay no offence....did i forget to vote Cool Razz (3-3)
Back to top Go down
DjBeep
Wii
Wii
DjBeep

Number of posts : 967
XBL Gamertag : DjBeep
PSN Username : DjBeep
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections.   Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections. EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 10:08 pm

haha that reminds me i forgot to vote 3-4
Back to top Go down
Dizzay08
SNES
SNES
Dizzay08

Number of posts : 337
Mario Kart Wii FC : 4167-5076-9176
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections.   Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections. EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 12:44 pm

that sounds like a good idea but make it only viewable by members
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections.   Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections. Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Vote (Majority) to have a cheat walkthrough ECT. Sections.
Page 1 of 1