Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE

Go down 
+7
Signal
Iec
Maruto
Linkrules08
Link3618
Slayer9498
Chaos171
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaos171
Epic Person of Epicness
Epic Person of Epicness
Chaos171

Number of posts : 1571
Wii FC : 3239-7769-5924-1861
XBL Gamertag : Chaos170
Brawl FC : 4897-5598-0227
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-25

THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE Empty
PostSubject: THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE   THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:35 pm

this will not be a poll u must post who u vote for admin is worth 2 points

u must have at least 100 posts to vote so the active members can vote for who they think is best

i vote for tpa and smash

Vote Count:
TPA: 5 (Linkrules [2], Chaos [2], Maruto [1])
Smash: 5 (Linkrules [2], Chaos [2], Slayer [1])
Iec: 3 (Maruto [1], Link3618 [1], Slayer [1])

~Edited by Linkrules08 10:30pm Eastern September 2nd
Back to top Go down
https://wi-fi-tournaments.forumotion.com
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

Number of posts : 3104
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE   THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:36 pm

i vote for iec and smash
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE   THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 10:05 pm

iec and thats it
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

Number of posts : 3402
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE   THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 10:13 pm

TPA & Smash
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
Maruto

Number of posts : 702
PSN Username : Rockin_balls
Epicness : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE   THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 10:17 pm

Iec and Tpa

Last edited by Maruto on Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Iec
Iec

Number of posts : 2924
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE   THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 10:54 pm

HA JUST LET ME SAY HA HOW COULD II THINK THAT THE PPL IV BEEN WITH THE LONGEST LINKRULES AND CHAOS WOULD VOTE FOR ME HA IM ONLY THE FIRST ACIVE MEMBER OF WFB NO BIG DEAL TO THINK IV WANTED ADMIN FROM THE BEGANING AND THE 2 PPL THAT I WAS STANDING NEXT 2 THIS HOLE TIME CHOOSE SMAHS (A PERSON WHOS LESS ACTIVE) THANX i am the most luckyest guy in the world to have a friend like chaos and linkrules 1 more thing CHAOS AND LINKRULES U GUYS REALLY SHOWED ME YOUR FRIEND SHIP AINT ABOUT NOTHIN IM DROPING OUT CAUSE THERES NO WAY I CAN WIN WITH 2 ADMINS VOTING ON SMASH AND TPA

srry for the caps well good luck the clear winners are smash and tpa good job at admins guys

thank u every 1 who voted for me i can see that there is friend ship in some of u and not the kind linkrules and chaos show towards me

Last edited by iecman5 on Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

Number of posts : 2300
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE   THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 11:14 pm

He means he's withdrawing from the race, and I vote TPA, mainly because this vote is to get an active admin, smash is never on, TPA is on way more, and I'm on like 24/7. I'm not in this, I don't care, I don't want to be in this, but TPA is the only LOGICAL pick
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE   THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 11:43 pm

iecman5 wrote:
HA JUST LET ME SAY HA HOW COULD II THINK THAT THE PPL IV BEEN WITH THE LONGEST LINKRULES AND CHAOS WOULD VOTE FOR ME HA IM ONLY THE FIRST ACIVE MEMBER OF WFB NO BIG DEAL TO THINK IV WANTED ADMIN FROM THE BEGANING AND THE 2 PPL THAT I WAS STANDING NEXT 2 THIS HOLE TIME CHOOSE SMAHS (A PERSON WHOS LESS ACTIVE) THANX i am the most luckyest guy in the world to have a friend like chaos and linkrules 1 more thing CHAOS AND LINKRULES U GUYS REALLY SHOWED ME YOUR FRIEND SHIP AINT ABOUT NOTHIN IM DROPING OUT CAUSE THERES NO WAY I CAN WIN WITH 2 ADMINS VOTING ON SMASH AND TPA

srry for the caps well good luck the clear winners are smash and tpa good job at admins guys

thank u every 1 who voted for me i can see that there is friend ship in some of u and not the kind linkrules and chaos show towards me

i lost all rspect for u link08 and chaos thats cold
Back to top Go down
TheDante
Atari
Atari
TheDante

Number of posts : 128
Wii FC : 0118-8325-3115-2737
XBL Gamertag : Tr0ubl3 mAk3r69
Brawl FC : 2492-3874-7053
Mario Kart Wii FC : 0559-7338-2737
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE   THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 11:45 pm

i vote 4 iec,smash and me
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/th3dant3
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
Maruto

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE   THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 11:46 pm

Chaos171 wrote:

u must have at least 100 posts to vote so the active members can vote for who they think is best

i vote for tpa and smash

Vote Count:

Linkrules08 wrote:
TPA & Smash

ok i got to say this, it seems kinda unfair for iec if both the admins vote for tpa and smash since they are worth like two points. I mean it's seems sorta cheap since like ice has 3 pionts right, tpa and smash like got more then iec since they both voted for tpa and smash seems like you guy's are trying to get iec to drop.
Back to top Go down
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
Maruto

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE   THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 11:49 pm

Maruto wrote:
Chaos171 wrote:

i vote for tpa and smash

Vote Count:

Linkrules08 wrote:
TPA & Smash

ok i got to say this, it seems kinda unfair for iec if both the admins vote for tpa and smash since they are worth like two points. I mean it's seems sorta cheap since like ice has 3 pionts right, tpa and smash like got more then iec since they both voted for tpa and smash seems like you guy's are trying to get iec to drop.

ok I forgot one thing i lost respect also like link3618
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE   THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 11:49 pm

Maruto wrote:
Chaos171 wrote:

i vote for tpa and smash

Vote Count:

Linkrules08 wrote:
TPA & Smash

its not fair link and chaos shouldent vote because they always get there way this is for real and we need the little people on the site to vote. this also needs to last a couple days not a hour
Back to top Go down
Goku22330
Super Saiyin
Super Saiyin
Goku22330

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE   THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:18 am

I'm sorry to but in, but I don't really see the sense in all the head bashing going on. Linkrules and Chaos voted on who they think should be admin of WFB and posted their votes like all the rest of us. People shouldn't be losing respect for them just because they voted on the same person. They're RL friends (right?) so their opinions are probably the same in some ways. I'm not defending or opposing anyone; I just don't see how it's fair to get so angry because two members of wfb voted on the same person.

/rantover Smile
Back to top Go down
Iec
Iec

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE   THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:31 am

goku has changed his mind after i explaned the problem to him
Back to top Go down
Goku22330
Super Saiyin
Super Saiyin
Goku22330

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE   THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:45 am

iecman5 wrote:

Well I don't think it's fair that the admins vote counts as two votes. Chaos or Linkrules, if it's not too much trouble, can you please explain to me why you made that rule? It seems to me it would throw off the votes quite a bit. Not that I'm against any of you for admin, I just want this to be as fair as possible; and having one person's vote count as 2 doesn't seem very fair...
Back to top Go down
Iec
Iec

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE   THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 1:05 am

ok i guess if u guys want me 2 im back in
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

Number of posts : 2300
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE   THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 1:06 am

Signal wrote:
He means he's withdrawing from the race, and I vote TPA, mainly because this vote is to get an active admin, smash is never on, TPA is on way more, and I'm on like 24/7. I'm not in this, I don't care, I don't want to be in this, but TPA is the only LOGICAL pick

I was ignored, and yeah, I think it is unfair too, BUT READ THE ABOVE POST READ IT READ IT

And I'm only making one vote... It is for iec, sorry TPA, you have tricks, such as laser lucario as iec does jazz and dion (WHO ARENT THE SAME PERSON)
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE   THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 2:42 am

Reason for 2 votes per Admin rules (I assume)

I guess figuring they run the site and are the rulers of the site, they need to enforce more law. Now, this is who they, the current Admin, believe to be fit. And if you think about it, they choose the Admins either way.

Plus they can do whatever the hell they want, they're Linkrules and Chaos. (And King)

Btw, I vote TPA.
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE   THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 6:36 am

Signal wrote:
Signal wrote:

I was ignored, and yeah, I think it is unfair too, BUT READ THE ABOVE POST READ IT READ IT

And I'm only making one vote... It is for iec, sorry TPA, you have tricks, such as laser lucario as iec does jazz and dion (WHO ARENT THE SAME PERSON)

VERRRRYYYYY LOOOOOONNNNGGG POSTTTTT PREPARE:
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

Number of posts : 3402
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE   THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 6:38 am

Goku22330 wrote:
iecman5 wrote:

Well I don't think it's fair that the admins vote counts as two votes. Chaos or Linkrules, if it's not too much trouble, can you please explain to me why you made that rule? It seems to me it would throw off the votes quite a bit. Not that I'm against any of you for admin, I just want this to be as fair as possible; and having one person's vote count as 2 doesn't seem very fair...
We weren't the ones who made up that rule

I voted for what was best for the site, it's really common sense that i vote TPA, he did way more for "admin work" then any other mod (in fact no other mod did any admin work) and helps Chaos with the look of the site all the time, and color codes for the backgrounds and stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE   THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 6:45 am

Read this post.

To iec:

Yes we all understand you've been here the longest and I know EXACTLY how you feel, same thing happened to me back on a counter strike server, it is a bitch I know. Perhaps admin bote should just be one point because of the leads people get. But still whatever the outcome we cant argue like this guys. The logical TPA is back lol. Listen to ourselfs, losing respect for admins? Is this WFB's future? You lose respect cause iec was here longer and they vote for me? I dont think thats right guys. Now i feel like a big pile of burden. They are voting for who they tink. Its just ONE opinnion. You shouldnt lose respect for them just cause of their opinion. Infact i've talked to them they are so hesitant to even start this...i dotn think you should disrespect just understand them. WHOEVER they want to vote for is entirely their opinon. We cannot change that and should not hate them.

To link618:
I like you faith in iecman, i belive in him as much as you do. But dude, your sticking up for wrong reasons, swearing at me in the cbox, telling me all this shit that iec does better. Me and iec have a truce and honystly your going against it. As iec's candidate this isnt respectful.

To Signal:
Laser lucario is always on during polls, site changes, and what not. Hes even on the cbox sometimes....so please dont tell me hes just "another user" and also, he is just ONE. (No offence to iec) But our resurce told us he did 4. So please dude dont bring laser up. I have alot of fights with him to get on the site, and honystly our friendship is drifting apart...sopleaes dont say things like that.

To the rest of you. Dont lose respect in our admins. Love them (in a non hom-sexual way) And admire all they have done. Look at this website, i dont think it was made and furbished in a day. Be friends with each other and cherish the moments you have.

Very Happy

Last edited by TPA on Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE   THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 6:49 am

TPA wrote:
To iec:

Yes we all understand you've been here the longest and I know EXACTLY how you feel, same thing happened to me back on a counter strike server, it is a bitch I know. Perhaps admin bote should just be one point because of the leads people get. But still whatever the outcome we cant argue like this guys. The logical TPA is back lol. Listen to ourselfs, losing respect for admins? Is this WFB's future? You lose respect cause iec was here longer and they vote for me? I dont think thats right guys. Now i feel like a big pile of burden. They are voting for who they tink. Its just ONE opinnion. You shouldnt lose respect for them just cause of their opinion. Infact i've talked to them they are so hesitant to even start this...i dotn think you should disrespect just understand them. WHOEVER they want to vote for is entirely their opinon. We cannot change that and should not hate them.

To link618:
I like you faith in iecman, i belive in him as much as you do. But dude, your sticking up for wrong reasons, swearing at me in the cbox, telling me all this shit that iec does better. Me and iec have a truce and honystly your going against it. As iec's candidate this isnt respectful.

To Signal:
Laser lucario is always on during polls, site changes, and what not. Hes even on the cbox sometimes....so please dont tell me hes just "another user" and also, he is just ONE. (No offence to iec) But our resurce told us he did 4. So please dude dont bring laser up. I have alot of fights with him to get on the site, and honystly our friendship is drifting apart...sopleaes dont say things like that.

To the rest of you. Dont lose respect in our admins. Love them (in a non hom-sexual way) And admire all they have done. Look at this website, i dont think it was made and furbished in a day. Be friends with each other and cherish the moments you have.

Very Happy

BTW im voting signal and...i dunno smash lol. I was heading to iec but there was a reason for smash. And signal there is a big reason for me lol.
Back to top Go down
Goku22330
Super Saiyin
Super Saiyin
Goku22330

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE   THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:12 am

I couldn't have said it better myself tpa. I've decided to vote Iec because he really has been here the longest and even though you can't always make things fair in life I try to as much as I can, and I believe it's fair to vote for the longest standing member as one of the admins. As for my other vote I'm going to vote TPA because, as Linkrules said, he knows a great deal about html and coding and a whole bunch of other site tech. I really didn't want to vote unless I had to, but I guess I've no choice. Sorry Signal and Smash I'm not saying I don't believe you two arn't admin material; quite the opposite. I hope this doesn't change anything....

(this was the hardest post i've ever made.... Sad )
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE   THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 1:29 pm

Goku22330 wrote:
I couldn't have said it better myself tpa. I've decided to vote Iec because he really has been here the longest and even though you can't always make things fair in life I try to as much as I can, and I believe it's fair to vote for the longest standing member as one of the admins. As for my other vote I'm going to vote TPA because, as Linkrules said, he knows a great deal about html and coding and a whole bunch of other site tech. I really didn't want to vote unless I had to, but I guess I've no choice. Sorry Signal and Smash I'm not saying I don't believe you two arn't admin material; quite the opposite. I hope this doesn't change anything....

(this was the hardest post i've ever made.... Sad )
I see how it is. Sad

Just kidding.
Back to top Go down
Chaos171
Epic Person of Epicness
Epic Person of Epicness
Chaos171

Number of posts : 1571
Wii FC : 3239-7769-5924-1861
XBL Gamertag : Chaos170
Brawl FC : 4897-5598-0227
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE   THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 6:08 pm

Goku22330 wrote:
iecman5 wrote:

i just did it because it was in the original one but one reason i can think is because some members tell us more then most people think

and idk wat the big fight is iec u r a peoples person

thats not the role of an admin most of the time

an admin has to do stuff and be well scheduled

a mod deals with problems with people

and if u don't believe me that your a people person look at all the little people who voted for u
Back to top Go down
https://wi-fi-tournaments.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE   THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE Empty

Back to top Go down

THE OFFICIAL ADMIN VOTE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next