Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WFB US Presidential Election

Go down 
+10
ZaK
tekkie
Lord Revan67
Zigglett
QWERTYkid911
Link3618
Kenshi
Slayer9498
Aston_Martin_DB9
Linkrules08
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who should be the next president of the US?
John McCain
WFB US Presidential Election I_vote_lcap11%WFB US Presidential Election I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Barack Obama
WFB US Presidential Election I_vote_lcap89%WFB US Presidential Election I_vote_rcap
 89% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

Number of posts : 3402
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

WFB US Presidential Election Empty
PostSubject: WFB US Presidential Election   WFB US Presidential Election EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 5:02 pm

Vote.

Last edited by Linkrules08 on Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

Number of posts : 1875
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: WFB US Presidential Election   WFB US Presidential Election EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 5:04 pm

I've a green card so I think I would be allowed to vote if I was in the states.
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

Number of posts : 3104
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: WFB US Presidential Election   WFB US Presidential Election EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 5:19 pm

obama
ps. u spelled barack wrong
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

PostSubject: Re: WFB US Presidential Election   WFB US Presidential Election EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 5:31 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
obama
ps. u spelled barack wrong
fixed
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Kenshi

Number of posts : 1097
XBL Gamertag : Conceited Ninja
Brawl FC : 1461-5875-0974
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: WFB US Presidential Election   WFB US Presidential Election EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 6:53 pm

Obama!
Back to top Go down
http://brawlforum.forummotion.com
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: WFB US Presidential Election   WFB US Presidential Election EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 7:53 pm

Mcain

You people dont even undersand polotics. Every dinner my parents make me watch the news, and exsplain atleast a hour of things to me. Now my sisters being obama fans, we often have debates at the table and tehy always loose.

Obama also is a rasist in my opioion. Revran wite Stated all these rasist things. Obama, being apart of the church for over 20 years, states that he HAS NEVER been preeched before.,,, (lies)

Also affiliating with bill Aiers, and Supporting ACORN.

Now for the war he wants to focus on Afganastand. BUT if we take our troops out of Iraq then, the talloban will move into Iraq again, and will set up bases and begin terrorising the people again, and Obama will move the troops back into Iraq. Now he wasted 7 years of progress.

For all the non american users.

the war should be important to you guys. (american users) Remember they attacked us. They came into our country hijacked 4 plaines, and killed thousands of people. We had to respond, so we go in there and kick the living shit out of them. And we are still killing them.

So non american users The war is important to me because i love this country so much.

(i would rather live in Ireland than Canada bounce )
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

PostSubject: Re: WFB US Presidential Election   WFB US Presidential Election EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 8:23 pm

Link3618 wrote:
Mcain

You people dont even undersand polotics. Every dinner my parents make me watch the news, and exsplain atleast a hour of things to me. Now my sisters being obama fans, we often have debates at the table and tehy always loose.

Obama also is a rasist in my opioion. Revran wite Stated all these rasist things. Obama, being apart of the church for over 20 years, states that he HAS NEVER been preeched before.,,, (lies)

Now for the war he wants to focus on Afganastand. BUT if we take our troops out of Iraq then, the talloban will move into Iraq again, and will set up bases and begin terrorising the people again, and Obama will move the troops back into Iraq. Now he wasted 7 years of progress.

the war should be important to you guys. (american users) Remember they attacked us. They came into our country hijacked 4 plaines, and killed thousands of people. We had to respond, so we go in there and kick the living shit out of them. And we are still killing them.

So non american users The war is important to me because i love this country so much.

how is obama rascist?? he is half white half black......
oh... so u like aston's country (lol)
Back to top Go down
QWERTYkid911
SNES
SNES
QWERTYkid911

Number of posts : 302
Epicness : -2
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: WFB US Presidential Election   WFB US Presidential Election EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 8:46 pm

Link3618 wrote:
You people dont even undersand polotics.

You are extremely stupid in my opinion.

Link3618 wrote:
Afganastand

And you sound worse than Palin.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.brawlrevolution.com/index.htm
Zigglett
Game Boy
Game Boy
Zigglett

Number of posts : 283
Wii FC : Je n'ai pas un Wii
XBL Gamertag : Tallest Red17
Epicness : -1
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: WFB US Presidential Election   WFB US Presidential Election EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 8:47 pm

Link3618 wrote:
Mcain

Grammar/Spelling=EPIC FAIL!

My thoughts on that politically in a bit.

Quote :

Jesus tapdancing Crist on a unicycle! Do you even know why we're even in this war or what we're doing.

First of all, one of the main issues is Iran, and that has nothing to do with 9/11 that's alleged WMD's. (which is also one of the "reasons" we went into Iraq) We aren't sending in the army to go get Al Qaeda is sending the delta force after Osama and other leaders. By the way, if you generalize Iranians, Iraqi's, Pakistinians, or any other group of semites/ muslims as terrorists, I will find you, and you will regret it.
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

PostSubject: Re: WFB US Presidential Election   WFB US Presidential Election EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 9:01 pm

lol, link36 didnt even vote
Back to top Go down
QWERTYkid911
SNES
SNES
QWERTYkid911

PostSubject: Re: WFB US Presidential Election   WFB US Presidential Election EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 9:02 pm

Ok. I'm going to post your post in another forum and ask for their opinions and arguments just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

PostSubject: Re: WFB US Presidential Election   WFB US Presidential Election EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 9:13 pm

lmao qwerty
Back to top Go down
QWERTYkid911
SNES
SNES
QWERTYkid911

PostSubject: Re: WFB US Presidential Election   WFB US Presidential Election EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 9:22 pm

Two hits so far!

Boner wrote:
Why do you care so much? He called it Afganastand.

Bringer of Death wrote:
I gotta say, it's hard to understand what he's even typing. American school system product, right there, for sure.

Bringer of Death wrote:
Boner wrote:
Because morons like that is what this country is infested with. Morons, man. Fucking southern bred morons who don't understand a damn thing outside their God or country. Hell, they hardly even understand things in their country.

HumanBeing wrote:
I count 17 spelling errors and 21 grammatical errors which are not spelling-related. I likely have missed a few as well.

Are you sure you want to "debate" with this person?

And my personal favorite...

EuthanizeBawlingToddlers wrote:
the taliban were not in iraq to begine with

wright was right to say that america suckes for slavery female disenfranchisement alien and sedition laws and the other absolutly horrid stuff we did

ayres blew stuff up when obama was like 8 when they served togethere on a school board the subject was education and ayres repented decades ago

your friend is a retard and his parents are too more than likely
Back to top Go down
Zigglett
Game Boy
Game Boy
Zigglett

Number of posts : 283
Wii FC : Je n'ai pas un Wii
XBL Gamertag : Tallest Red17
Epicness : -1
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: WFB US Presidential Election   WFB US Presidential Election EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 9:31 pm

QWERTYkid911 wrote:
Two hits so far!

Boner wrote:

Bringer of Death wrote:
I gotta say, it's hard to understand what he's even typing. American school system product, right there, for sure.

Bringer of Death wrote:
Boner wrote:
Because morons like that is what this country is infested with. Morons, man. Fucking southern bred morons who don't understand a damn thing outside their God or country. Hell, they hardly even understand things in their country.

HumanBeing wrote:
I count 17 spelling errors and 21 grammatical errors which are not spelling-related. I likely have missed a few as well.

And my personal favorite...

EuthanizeBawlingToddlers wrote:
the taliban were not in iraq to begine with

wright was right to say that america suckes for slavery female disenfranchisement alien and sedition laws and the other absolutly horrid stuff we did

ayres blew stuff up when obama was like 8 when they served togethere on a school board the subject was education and ayres repented decades ago

your friend is a retard and his parents are too more than likely

Wow that last one's grammar/spelling was almost as bad as link's.
Back to top Go down
QWERTYkid911
SNES
SNES
QWERTYkid911

PostSubject: Re: WFB US Presidential Election   WFB US Presidential Election EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 9:31 pm

That last one was OBVIOUSLY making fun of him.
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

PostSubject: Re: WFB US Presidential Election   WFB US Presidential Election EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 9:34 pm

Link, you forgot to vote, it's still 8-0 Obama.
Back to top Go down
QWERTYkid911
SNES
SNES
QWERTYkid911

PostSubject: Re: WFB US Presidential Election   WFB US Presidential Election EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 9:35 pm

Bringer of Death wrote:
HumanBeing wrote:
I count 17 spelling errors and 21 grammatical errors ...

While annoying, grammatical errors, as EBT has shown us time and again, are not what people should be judged by. A complete moron at writing can still be a genius in other regards.

Granted, calling this guy anything resembling genius is an insult to us all, his opinion shouldn't be discounted just because his grammar is bad. Rather, it should be discounted because he's a fucking moron.

We should be worried about people like this, because believe it or not, people like that are the majority in America, who blindly(and unquestioningly) love their country just because they were born here.
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

PostSubject: Re: WFB US Presidential Election   WFB US Presidential Election EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 9:36 pm

Does anyone on your site support McCain? Just wondering
Back to top Go down
QWERTYkid911
SNES
SNES
QWERTYkid911

PostSubject: Re: WFB US Presidential Election   WFB US Presidential Election EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 9:42 pm

Definitely. I bet it's spread evenly. Bringer of Death isn't calling Link3618 a moron because he supports McCain, he's calling him a moron because of the reasons he supports McCain.
Back to top Go down
Lord Revan67
Lord Revan67

Number of posts : 1252
XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
Epicness : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: WFB US Presidential Election   WFB US Presidential Election EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 10:09 pm

Link, it's a good thing you can't vote!

First off, who cares who Obama was with a LONG TIME AGO when he was a CHILD. Second, I do not get how you can get racism in Obama? Thats something the rednecks came up with to stop an black president. Also, what is all the madness of kicking shit out of Iraqis? It sounds like your planning holocaust 2.

...................... Think about the problems that actually matter, not personal attacks on rumor and speculation..................
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: WFB US Presidential Election   WFB US Presidential Election EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 10:23 pm

Lord Revan67 wrote:
Link, it's a good thing you can't vote!

First off, who cares who Obama was with a LONG TIME AGO when he was a CHILD. Second, I do not get how you can get racism in Obama? Thats something the rednecks came up with to stop an black president. Also, what is all the madness of kicking shit out of Iraqis? It sounds like your planning holocaust 2.

...................... Think about the problems that actually matter, not personal attacks on rumor and speculation..................

i like Mccain because he is in my opioion better than obama, There is no proof obama is better than McCain, or mcCain being better than obama. but i see that A republican should be preseden. Reveran white is a rasist he was being a rasist on national telivision. And obama being with him for more than, 2o years, to me he is a rasist. (you cant change m mind0

He says gas is to exspencive, (its 2.17 at costco) and 2.47 at 7/11)

He is no on prop 8. For me im a christion and i feel that, marrige shoud be sacred, and marrige is indeed a sacrament, in contrast, God says marrige is sacred and should be between a man and a women, so im with god on this 1.

The war is a good, becuse we are saving other peoples lifes and astablishing govement, there so they could live in harmony. Instead of being terroized by Talobaned, and muslim exstreamists.

They can't be stoped but caned be controlled.

Personal attacks.......? (Obama attack a citizen (Joe the plummer) and looked uphis backround and everything. COME ON thats just cold.

obama wants to enforce schools to teach sex educaton to Kindergarden to 12. now that will not be a good thing because little kids shouldent know about tha stuff, it ruins there child hood. And should be tought in 5th grade about that. Also kindergarderners are young and silly, and may try the thins they learn. Overall it ruins childhood.

McCain wants to use market competion to help generate affordible and portable heath care. So if you work for a company, you can get GOOD quality heath care.

bama wants to tax the rich 93% That is not fair, PLUS the poor will be taxed 5% and middle class only 2%. That is just unfair. Because you are working for money, but it will be takin awa. even though they have MORE than enough money it is tere hard earned cash.

Those are my final views
Back to top Go down
QWERTYkid911
SNES
SNES
QWERTYkid911

PostSubject: Re: WFB US Presidential Election   WFB US Presidential Election EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 10:28 pm

Bringer of Death wrote:
I went to the site you're talking with him on. If the site is true and he's 13, then lol@u for trying to argue with him in the first place. 13? Honestly? He's barely in the teens. His temperment of thinking he's important because he's a mod should've shown you he isn't worth the time anyway. He's getting his opinion from mommy and daddy and won't question it until he's around 17-19, if he does at all.\

If you really want to get him to stop being a moron, Qwerty, tell him to stop listening to mommy and daddy's propaganda and start thinking for himself.

I think he has a very good point at the end.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: WFB US Presidential Election   WFB US Presidential Election EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 10:32 pm

QWERTYkid911 wrote:
Bringer of Death wrote:
I went to the site you're talking with him on. If the site is true and he's 13, then lol@u for trying to argue with him in the first place. 13? Honestly? He's barely in the teens. His temperment of thinking he's important because he's a mod should've shown you he isn't worth the time anyway. He's getting his opinion from mommy and daddy and won't question it until he's around 17-19, if he does at all.\

If you really want to get him to stop being a moron, Qwerty, tell him to stop listening to mommy and daddy's propaganda and start thinking for himself.

I think he has a very good point at the end.

WTF MAN

im 13 so what at least i have a life. Even revan is cooler than you.

I am not a stupid kid, i get good grades, and domone in my debate classs, i even make the teacher sweat. So dont tell me im listining to my parents because they are telling me EXACTLY what McCain says on his website, and i watch the obama interviews.
Back to top Go down
QWERTYkid911
SNES
SNES
QWERTYkid911

PostSubject: Re: WFB US Presidential Election   WFB US Presidential Election EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 10:34 pm

I believe you. I don't think you are that stupid. The guy in the post is saying that you are young and maybe don't know all everything perfectly yet.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: WFB US Presidential Election   WFB US Presidential Election EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 10:37 pm

QWERTYkid911 wrote:
I believe you. I don't think you are that stupid. The guy in the post is saying that you are young and maybe don't know all everything perfectly yet.

I listen to the people who do understad

I lisen to McCain himself.

Bill O rily, (he thrashes obama in interviews)

Shawn hanity (also thrashes)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WFB US Presidential Election   WFB US Presidential Election Empty

Back to top Go down

WFB US Presidential Election
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next