Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Presidential Race

Go down 
+4
Link3618
KingOfKings
Signal
Slayer9498
8 posters

Vote for President!
Barack Hussein Obama
The Presidential Race I_vote_lcap75%The Presidential Race I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 9 ]
John Sidney McCain
The Presidential Race I_vote_lcap25%The Presidential Race I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

Number of posts : 3104
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

The Presidential Race Empty
PostSubject: The Presidential Race   The Presidential Race EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:29 pm

Simple Do you like Obama or McCain? Choose.
I say go Obama
[u] no vote cancelling
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

Number of posts : 2300
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The Presidential Race   The Presidential Race EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:32 pm

Obama
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

PostSubject: Re: The Presidential Race   The Presidential Race EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:44 pm

Yeah! go Signal Smile
Back to top Go down
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin
KingOfKings

Number of posts : 1233
Wii FC : 2325 0310 6653 0658
XBL Gamertag : KingOfKings171
Brawl FC : 2148-7803-2594
Epicness : -1
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The Presidential Race   The Presidential Race EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 12:02 am

Obama
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: The Presidential Race   The Presidential Race EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 11:29 am

U DONT KNOW U FAGS lol i mean friends

Obama will raise gas prices therefore raising the price of allmost annyting. u know why. cuz everything is shiped by truck plain ect. the more gas costs the more the company will have to raise the price of the prouducts. also heathcare to all...... sounds good but who will pay for that O YEA the ritch companys and wealthy people. So there will be less microsoft stuff less walmart stuff less video games like nintendo ect. However the war will not end with obama in control. Obama just cant say lets get them out. he will have to sit down with the generals and the generals will say we CANT take them out not now its still unsafe to.

Obama as president would be a bad ting i would rather have George as a president another term.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: The Presidential Race   The Presidential Race EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 11:29 am

Obama will raise gas prices therefore raising the price of allmost annyting. u know why. cuz everything is shiped by truck plain ect. the more gas costs the more the company will have to raise the price of the prouducts. also heathcare to all...... sounds good but who will pay for that O YEA the ritch companys and wealthy people. So there will be less microsoft stuff less walmart stuff less video games like nintendo ect. However the war will not end with obama in control. Obama just cant say lets get them out. he will have to sit down with the generals and the generals will say we CANT take them out not now its still unsafe to.

Obama as president would be a bad ting i would rather have George as a president another term.
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: The Presidential Race   The Presidential Race EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 2:43 pm

Link3618 wrote:

now you havent studied a days worth of economy and thats why we cant vote Very Happy

but...oil prices are going to rise NO MATTER WHAT. No matter who is presidant, OIL PRICES WILL RISE AND YOU CANT STOP THAT. And everything will still be shipped to us just the cost will increase. Dude you may be smart for your age. But i KNOW no grade 7 studies economy.
So i say obama FTW, (plus he is da first black man)
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

PostSubject: Re: The Presidential Race   The Presidential Race EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 2:45 pm

yeah blackie as president afro
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

Number of posts : 3402
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Presidential Race   The Presidential Race EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 2:57 pm

Link3618 wrote:

2 things about the underlined part of that:

1. Canada has free health care and do they have a bad economy?

2. If that was the case, why would You rather see people die from not having health care then not play some video games?

about the not underlined parts:

Gas prices will change either way, though the presidents can tap into the Reserve to lower Gas Prices, but that is only temporary, other then that they can change gas prices by a few cents which isn't that big of a change.

The President decides when we get out of Iraq a lot less then people think, it's up to the information they get from the Defense parts of the government (the Army leaders, CIA, FBI, Sec. Of Defense). No matter what president we have they cannot control that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

PostSubject: Re: The Presidential Race   The Presidential Race EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 2:59 pm

Link3618 I would like to say "Politics is not for you, you're dumber then George bush"
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: The Presidential Race   The Presidential Race EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 4:10 pm

TPA wrote:
Link3618 wrote:

now you havent studied a days worth of economy and thats why we cant vote Very Happy

but...oil prices are going to rise NO MATTER WHAT. No matter who is presidant, OIL PRICES WILL RISE AND YOU CANT STOP THAT. And everything will still be shipped to us just the cost will increase. Dude you may be smart for your age. But i KNOW no grade 7 studies economy.
So i say obama FTW, (plus he is da first black man)

we have a TON of oil. if we use money 4 heathcare then we cant build oil refinerarys to get the oil out of the ground
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: The Presidential Race   The Presidential Race EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 4:13 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:

2 things about the underlined part of that:

1. Canada has free health care and do they have a bad economy?

2. If that was the case, why would You rather see people die from not having health care then not play some video games?

about the not underlined parts:

Gas prices will change either way, though the presidents can tap into the Reserve to lower Gas Prices, but that is only temporary, other then that they can change gas prices by a few cents which isn't that big of a change.

The President decides when we get out of Iraq a lot less then people think, it's up to the information they get from the Defense parts of the government (the Army leaders, CIA, FBI, Sec. Of Defense). No matter what president we have they cannot control that.

link people arnt born poor they choose to be. they could have got a job BUT NO we have to pay there taxes and so the bums get heath care. if there is free heatch care middleclass people have to pay for bums taxes and care.
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

PostSubject: Re: The Presidential Race   The Presidential Race EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 5:13 pm

I lost my last bit of respect for you. Are you saying that homeless people don't deserve healthcare? Fuck you
Back to top Go down
Chaos171
Epic Person of Epicness
Epic Person of Epicness
Chaos171

Number of posts : 1571
Wii FC : 3239-7769-5924-1861
XBL Gamertag : Chaos170
Brawl FC : 4897-5598-0227
Epicness : 11

PostSubject: Re: The Presidential Race   The Presidential Race EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 5:28 pm

ok while SOME people can choose to get a job some can't

wat about old people who can't work
or disabled people
or even kids of as u say bums
even if they want good jobs htey can't afford to go to college to get one
Back to top Go down
https://wi-fi-tournaments.forumotion.com
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin
KingOfKings

Number of posts : 1233
Wii FC : 2325 0310 6653 0658
XBL Gamertag : KingOfKings171
Brawl FC : 2148-7803-2594
Epicness : -1

PostSubject: Re: The Presidential Race   The Presidential Race EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 6:34 pm

Signal wrote:
I lost my last bit of respect for you. Are you saying that homeless people don't deserve healthcare? Fuck you

I'm right there with u signal
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

PostSubject: Re: The Presidential Race   The Presidential Race EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 6:48 pm

Go signal!
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: The Presidential Race   The Presidential Race EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 8:51 pm

but whos gona pay 4 that huh its not fair that other people have to do it when they can hardly afford to keep there own family in cheak.
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

PostSubject: Re: The Presidential Race   The Presidential Race EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:38 pm

I deleted all posts including quotes of it. Milor don't ever come back.
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: The Presidential Race   The Presidential Race EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 5:26 pm

Link3618 wrote:
but whos gona pay 4 that huh its not fair that other people have to do it when they can hardly afford to keep there own family in cheak.

Yea, well its not fair that some hobo female sells herself and transfers aids just to get enough money to eat. Its not fair that kids are abused and mal-nutritioned because therer parents dont have the education.
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

PostSubject: Re: The Presidential Race   The Presidential Race EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 5:28 pm

u said it tpa
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

PostSubject: Re: The Presidential Race   The Presidential Race EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 7:22 pm

It's also not fair that I can't do anything about a guy who is dissing homeless people and being a fag :/
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: The Presidential Race   The Presidential Race EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 10:12 am

KingOfKings wrote:
Signal wrote:

I'm right there with u signal

awwwww fine ill stop argueing ........................................................................
Back to top Go down
Brawler
Admin.
Admin.

Number of posts : 11
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: The Presidential Race   The Presidential Race EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 11:11 am

Signal wrote:

Awww...You sad cuz I don't go with your hero? So typical of kids Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

Number of posts : 3402
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Presidential Race   The Presidential Race EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 2:33 pm

Brawler wrote:
Signal wrote:

Awww...You sad cuz I don't go with your hero? So typical of kids Rolling Eyes
What's sad is you making Racial remarks and acting like it never happened
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Presidential Race   The Presidential Race Empty

Back to top Go down

The Presidential Race
Page 1 of 1