Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
SmashHero24
TGFL
Radical X
Chaos171
8 posters

Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next)

Poll

Which tournys should we do next

[ 1 ]
    Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) Bar_left17%Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) Bar_left17%Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) Bar_left0%Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) Bar_left33%Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) Bar_left33%Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) Bar_left0%Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 6
    Poll closed
    Chaos171
    Chaos171
    Epic Person of Epicness
    Epic Person of Epicness

Number of posts : 1571
    Wii FC : 3239-7769-5924-1861
    XBL Gamertag : Chaos170
    Brawl FC : 4897-5598-0227
    Epicness : 11
    Registration date : 2008-01-25

Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) Empty Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next)

Post by Chaos171 Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:41 pm

K now there r enough people i will start others tourny that will have a week to sign up for any one
    For now i will only have guitar hero 3 and smstrikers charges after theese though i will add more

Last edited by on Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Radical X
    Radical X
    TurboGrafx
    TurboGrafx

Number of posts : 227
    Epicness : 0
    Registration date : 2008-01-28

Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) Empty Re: Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next)

Post by Radical X Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:52 pm

Awww, lame. I don't got any of those... Neutral
    Chaos171
    Chaos171
    Epic Person of Epicness
    Epic Person of Epicness

Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) Empty well........

Post by Chaos171 Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:58 pm

wat games do u have since your a pretty good user just ask and ill add one(if we can get other users)
    TGFL

Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2008-01-27

Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) Empty Re: Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next)

Post by TGFL Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:02 pm

where's the sign up for the GH3 tourney? Im gonna pwn that, but songs should be Medium-hard difficulty
    Radical X
    Radical X
    TurboGrafx
    TurboGrafx

Number of posts : 227

Post by Radical X Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:07 pm

Chaos171 wrote:wat games do u have since your a pretty good user just ask and ill add one(if we can get other users)

I got a bunch of DS games but that doesn't matter. I've been wanting to get Mario Strikers Charged for a while now and I think I'm gonna buy it very, very soon. So I'll sign up right when I get it Smile
    Chaos171
    Chaos171
    Epic Person of Epicness
    Epic Person of Epicness

Post by Chaos171 Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:12 pm

K Very Happy
    SmashHero24
    SmashHero24
    Smashasaurus Rex

Number of posts : 4444
    Epicness : 1
    Registration date : 2008-02-01

Post by SmashHero24 Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:02 pm

tongue Pokemon D/P!!! its the only one i have....and Strikers
    TheBradyInferno
    TheBradyInferno
    Next-Gen
    Next-Gen

Number of posts : 1621
    Epicness : 3

Post by TheBradyInferno Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:55 am

All i have is D/P and Guitar Hero but, my green button is broken so it doesn't work.
    tlpwnsall
    tlpwnsall
    TurboGrafx
    TurboGrafx

Number of posts : 206
    Registration date : 2008-03-25

Post by tlpwnsall Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:59 pm

gh3 i rock woot i agree medium-hard
    DjBeep
    DjBeep
    Wii
    Wii

Number of posts : 967
    XBL Gamertag : DjBeep
    PSN Username : DjBeep
    Registration date : 2008-06-29

Post by DjBeep Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:28 pm

GH3!!whoo i'll get my fc l8r
    Link3618
    Link3618
    Prestigeouse

Number of posts : 8484
    Epicness : 2
    Registration date : 2008-02-12

Post by Link3618 Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:17 pm

wat a topic

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:04 am