Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

King's Admin Powers

Go down 
+4
ZaK
Chaos171
Goku22330
KingOfKings
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin
KingOfKings

Number of posts : 1233
Wii FC : 2325 0310 6653 0658
XBL Gamertag : KingOfKings171
Brawl FC : 2148-7803-2594
Epicness : -1
Registration date : 2008-01-25

King's Admin Powers Empty
PostSubject: King's Admin Powers   King's Admin Powers EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 9:12 pm

Now with school and soccer and everything i can not be as active as i was so i am giving up my admin powers to stop all the fighting and arguments. Now to these 3 if there is one bad move on their part to the site they will be stripped of thier powers and i get mine back.

Now my Admin Powers to........

Iecman5
TPA
SmashHero24

CONGRATZ!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Goku22330
Super Saiyin
Super Saiyin
Goku22330

Number of posts : 1096
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: King's Admin Powers   King's Admin Powers EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 9:19 pm

Congratz guys!! King, is there a way to let you keep your powers as well? If so then everything would be even better!

Great job guys, you deserved it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin
KingOfKings

PostSubject: Re: King's Admin Powers   King's Admin Powers EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 9:21 pm

no they said that 6 was too many when i gave the idea so i tried to drop the number down by giving mine away
Back to top Go down
Chaos171
Epic Person of Epicness
Epic Person of Epicness
Chaos171

Number of posts : 1571
Wii FC : 3239-7769-5924-1861
XBL Gamertag : Chaos170
Brawl FC : 4897-5598-0227
Epicness : 11

PostSubject: Re: King's Admin Powers   King's Admin Powers EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 9:27 pm

we never oked that and u just took away your own powers
Back to top Go down
https://wi-fi-tournaments.forumotion.com
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: King's Admin Powers   King's Admin Powers EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 9:29 pm

Chaos171 wrote:
thankyou for listening to me, btw do give king his admin bacjk
Back to top Go down
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin
KingOfKings

PostSubject: Re: King's Admin Powers   King's Admin Powers EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 9:29 pm

CHAOS UR A FAGET, U HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A FAGET, AND U WILL ALWAYS BE A FAGET, I GIVE MY POWERS TO STOP THE FIGHTING AND TO PEOPLE THAT ARE MORE ACTIVE THAN U!! IF THEY DON"T GET THE POWERS I WILL LEAVE THE SITE LIKE I SAID I WOULD WHEN I FIRST GOT THE POWERS
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

Number of posts : 3104
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: King's Admin Powers   King's Admin Powers EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 9:36 pm

they should get admin, they are great active members who really deserve it
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

Number of posts : 3402
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: King's Admin Powers   King's Admin Powers EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:20 pm

There's a reason we don't have 4 or 5 Presidents in the US and Canada (Prime Ministers), there's a reason they don't have 4 or 5 people working at the head of companies, and there is a reason why we don't have 4 or 5 admins on this site, There would be way too much disagreement. This site was created for us to do the work and the members to have fun, not everyone do the work, being a mod you can ban any member from the site, and that's all that's needed in case we're not on.

Having more admins increases the chances of your forum getting hacked.

I have a lot more i can say about this but i don't feel like typing now...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: King's Admin Powers   King's Admin Powers EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:24 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
There's a reason we don't have 4 or 5 Presidents in the US and Canada (Prime Ministers), there's a reason they don't have 4 or 5 people working at the head of companies, and there is a reason why we don't have 4 or 5 admins on this site, There would be way too much disagreement. This site was created for us to do the work and the members to have fun, not everyone do the work, being a mod you can ban any member from the site, and that's all that's needed in case we're not on.

WELL MAYBE IF U WERE ON MORE AND DID WAT WE WANT WE WOULD ONLY NEED 1
Back to top Go down
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin
KingOfKings

PostSubject: Re: King's Admin Powers   King's Admin Powers EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:25 pm

LINK UR JUST A BIG OF A FAGET AS CHAOS, U SAY IT IS ADMINS HAVE TO WORK? IF THEY WANT ADMIN POWERS OBVIOUSLY THEY WANT TO WORK GIVE IT TO THEM OR I AM LEAVING THE SITE
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: King's Admin Powers   King's Admin Powers EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:27 pm

KingOfKings wrote:
LINK UR JUST A BIG OF A FAGET AS CHAOS, U SAY IT IS ADMINS HAVE TO WORK? IF THEY WANT ADMIN POWERS OBVIOUSLY THEY WANT TO WORK GIVE IT TO THEM OR I AM LEAVING THE SITE

YEA WAT KING SAID THEY DESERVE IT BECAUSE THIS SITE WIL NEVER MOVE WITH U AND CHAOS BECAUSE U SIMPLY DONT DO THE WORK FAST ENUFF
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: King's Admin Powers   King's Admin Powers EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:28 pm

Link3618 wrote:
KingOfKings wrote:

YEA WAT KING SAID THEY DESERVE IT BECAUSE THIS SITE WIL NEVER MOVE WITH U AND CHAOS BECAUSE U SIMPLY DONT DO THE WORK FAST ENUFF

and if u make kings go ill be pissed
Back to top Go down
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
Maruto

Number of posts : 702
PSN Username : Rockin_balls
Epicness : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: King's Admin Powers   King's Admin Powers EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:18 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:

Hey link can you explain how the chances would be greater of the sight getting hacked if we got more admins?
Back to top Go down
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
Maruto

PostSubject: Re: King's Admin Powers   King's Admin Powers EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:23 pm

Chaos171 wrote:

Choas why do you not ok it, they deserve it they atleast come to the sight and post and say hi to people in the chat box unlike you. Ever since i joined i never seen you do one thing for this clan ever! I understand you made it and all but still if you make somthin you should atleast be here. For example why buy a soccer ball if your gonna play football with your friends and leave the soccer ball in the case, there is no piont if you do that.
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

Number of posts : 3402
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: King's Admin Powers   King's Admin Powers EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:26 pm

Maruto wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:

Hey link can you explain how the chances would be greater of the sight getting hacked if we got more admins?
The more admins we have, the more accounts that can access the admin panel, better chances one of them get's hacked, therefor the site getting hacked since they're admins.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

Number of posts : 3104
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: King's Admin Powers   King's Admin Powers EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:27 pm

i think marutos right, chaos is not on much and should do more
linkrules has to do a lot of it himself
Back to top Go down
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
Maruto

PostSubject: Re: King's Admin Powers   King's Admin Powers EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:28 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
Maruto wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:

The more admins we have, the more accounts that can access the admin panel, better chances one of them get's hacked, therefor the site getting hacked since they're admins.

Ok you got me good (really good) ya true, but wouldn't hackers go for like your account more likely then iec, tpa, or smash i mean if you look at the brawl tourney they see you like annoucing and everything.
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: King's Admin Powers   King's Admin Powers EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 1:07 am

Maruto wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
Maruto wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:

Ok you got me good (really good) ya true, but wouldn't hackers go for like your account more likely then iec, tpa, or smash i mean if you look at the brawl tourney they see you like annoucing and everything.
Ok here it is plain and simple, if i wanted wfb's admin panel i COULD get it. The fact is my desire isnt that extreme that id hack. Also you guys dont work no more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King's Admin Powers   King's Admin Powers Empty

Back to top Go down

King's Admin Powers
Page 1 of 1