Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Most Popular Character in Brawl

Go down 
+2
Linkrules08
DjBeep
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DjBeep
Wii
Wii
DjBeep

Number of posts : 967
XBL Gamertag : DjBeep
PSN Username : DjBeep
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-29

The Most Popular Character in Brawl Empty
PostSubject: The Most Popular Character in Brawl   The Most Popular Character in Brawl EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 1:08 am

Who is The Most Popular Character In Brawl?

Comment Or Reply With Your Vote On!!!

Results Will Appear In 1 Week from now!!

My Guess is Link
GUESS
Back to top Go down
DjBeep
Wii
Wii
DjBeep

PostSubject: Beeepppp   The Most Popular Character in Brawl EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 1:10 am

Beeeeeepppp LoL Lmao why do i this lol!
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

Number of posts : 3402
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Most Popular Character in Brawl   The Most Popular Character in Brawl EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 1:19 am

I'd have to say Marth, Link is very close behind though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: The Most Popular Character in Brawl   The Most Popular Character in Brawl EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 3:15 am

Ok, as a fact, Snake is THE most used character.
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: The Most Popular Character in Brawl   The Most Popular Character in Brawl EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 11:13 am

Very true, snake is the most popular
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: The Most Popular Character in Brawl   The Most Popular Character in Brawl EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 12:35 pm

OMFG U GUYS ARE STUPID
MArio is more knowned than micky mouse. mario is the biggest game charactor in the world. has the most games and everything else.

Link is the coolist though

marth has been in like 4 games how is he popular. Snake been in 4 games. in 1 hes old.
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

PostSubject: Re: The Most Popular Character in Brawl   The Most Popular Character in Brawl EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 1:05 pm

Link3618 wrote:
OMFG U GUYS ARE STUPID
MArio is more knowned than micky mouse. mario is the biggest game charactor in the world. has the most games and everything else.

marth has been in like 4 games how is he popular. Snake been in 4 games. in 1 hes old.
I think he means by "most Popular" the most used characters in Brawl, not overall.
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

PostSubject: Re: The Most Popular Character in Brawl   The Most Popular Character in Brawl EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 1:12 pm

Link3618 wrote:
OMFG U GUYS ARE STUPID

We're talking about most used in the game. So do't call us stupid when you're talking about Mickey Mouse.
That was a real asshole-ish post.
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

PostSubject: Re: The Most Popular Character in Brawl   The Most Popular Character in Brawl EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 1:57 pm

According to our character battles we had, Kirby is the most popular.
Back to top Go down
DjBeep
Wii
Wii
DjBeep

PostSubject: Re: The Most Popular Character in Brawl   The Most Popular Character in Brawl EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 2:05 pm

SmashHero24 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
OMFG U GUYS ARE STUPID

We're talking about most used in the game. So do't call us stupid when you're talking about Mickey Mouse.
Back to top Go down
DjBeep
Wii
Wii
DjBeep

PostSubject: UPDATE   The Most Popular Character in Brawl EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 2:21 pm

Votes End @ 7/9 Results @ 7/10
This is hard already ppl say snake and marth and yea
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: The Most Popular Character in Brawl   The Most Popular Character in Brawl EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 2:48 pm

SmashHero24 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
OMFG U GUYS ARE STUPID

smash im getting sick of ur freakin remarks u think ur better than me u think ur the best u think ur the smartest when u are the biggest bitch of WFB all u do is make fun of me and i held it in for 5 months. i am not a noob anymore and i won a tourny i have the most posts im the highest ranked and u sill make fun of me so u better STFU
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

PostSubject: Re: The Most Popular Character in Brawl   The Most Popular Character in Brawl EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 3:41 pm

Link3618 wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
OMFG U GUYS ARE STUPID

smash im getting sick of ur freakin remarks u think ur better than me u think ur the best u think ur the smartest when u are the biggest bitch of WFB all u do is make fun of me and i held it in for 5 months. i am not a noob anymore and i won a tourny i have the most posts im the highest ranked and u sill make fun of me so u better STFU
Well you did call me and Smash "Stupid" for saying Marth and Snake.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: The Most Popular Character in Brawl   The Most Popular Character in Brawl EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 3:42 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
OMFG U GUYS ARE STUPID

still smash has made fun of me called me names and he haas been doing it for 5 months and iv een putting up with it and im sick of him
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

PostSubject: Re: The Most Popular Character in Brawl   The Most Popular Character in Brawl EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 5:21 pm

Link3618 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
OMFG U GUYS ARE STUPID

still smash has made fun of me called me names and he haas been doing it for 5 months and iv een putting up with it and im sick of him

well here comes me, listen link, u did not deal with smash good right now. Smash is just like that, he makes smart-ass remarks just ignore them...Second...u said in a post that "smash you think your so good just cause you won a tourney" well look whos talking now -_-. And how are you "Highest rank"
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: The Most Popular Character in Brawl   The Most Popular Character in Brawl EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 6:28 pm

TPA wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
OMFG U GUYS ARE STUPID

well here comes me, listen link, u did not deal with smash good right now. Smash is just like that, he makes smart-ass remarks just ignore them...Second...u said in a post that "smash you think your so good just cause you won a tourney" well look whos talking now -_-. And how are you "Highest rank"

omg tpa i knew u would i knew it. (how i wana punch ur face in) smash has ben bad to me so much and im finally speaking out.
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

PostSubject: Re: The Most Popular Character in Brawl   The Most Popular Character in Brawl EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 6:51 pm

Link3618 wrote:
TPA wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
OMFG U GUYS ARE STUPID

omg tpa i knew u would i knew it. (how i wana punch ur face in) smash has ben bad to me so much and im finally speaking out.

I know hes been mean to you but hey, its ok, hes mean to me to, trust me after awhile hell be better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: The Most Popular Character in Brawl   The Most Popular Character in Brawl EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 9:05 pm

no no no

smash was mean to me at first we were buds hes mean we were buds now hes VERY mean
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

PostSubject: Re: The Most Popular Character in Brawl   The Most Popular Character in Brawl EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 10:08 pm

Link3618 wrote:
no no no

smash was mean to me at first we were buds hes mean we were buds now hes VERY mean
well u do piss him off, i mean look at that therad in theme tournaments, dude u accused him out of the blue and said all this shit, obviously that would piss him off
Back to top Go down
DjBeep
Wii
Wii
DjBeep

PostSubject: Re: The Most Popular Character in Brawl   The Most Popular Character in Brawl EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 1:07 am

okayyyyyy?
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: The Most Popular Character in Brawl   The Most Popular Character in Brawl EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 1:24 am

TPA wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
no no no

well u do piss him off, i mean look at that therad in theme tournaments, dude u accused him out of the blue and said all this shit, obviously that would piss him off

as tpa wpold say

the dumb link would say....... WTF *****

the smart link would say...... Lets get back on topic.
Back to top Go down
DjBeep
Wii
Wii
DjBeep

PostSubject: Re: The Most Popular Character in Brawl   The Most Popular Character in Brawl EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 2:24 am

Oh Ur Good @ that!!!
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: The Most Popular Character in Brawl   The Most Popular Character in Brawl EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 3:03 am

djbeep96 wrote:
Oh Ur Good @ that!!!

im gona move ths topic to brawl discussion ok
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

PostSubject: Re: The Most Popular Character in Brawl   The Most Popular Character in Brawl EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 8:19 pm

Lol dude, you called me stupid because I was right, but you didn't realize it. That's bullsh*t, dude. I'm mean to everyone. Stop being a p*ssy, and deal. I don't think I'm better than everyone, btw...
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: The Most Popular Character in Brawl   The Most Popular Character in Brawl EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 9:35 pm

SmashHero24 wrote:
Lol dude, you called me stupid because I was right, but you didn't realize it. That's bullsh*t, dude. I'm mean to everyone. Stop being a p*ssy, and deal. I don't think I'm better than everyone, btw...

See stop being a little ........ (trying not to cuss ) Smash ur becomeing the old me. And if u ever call me a pussy again ur in for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Most Popular Character in Brawl   The Most Popular Character in Brawl Empty

Back to top Go down

The Most Popular Character in Brawl
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next