Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I got a idea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

I got a idea Empty
PostSubject: I got a idea   I got a idea EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 5:25 pm

well if u ever been to a real hall of fame its reaaaaaaaalllllllllll hard to get in. usealy a winner or legend of something, or a great peson gets in. i think we need to have a special hall of fame for the elite of the elite, the best of the best. the people in it get a special banner with the date on it. and we need to find a trophy we gan give.

Last edited by Link3618 on Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

I got a idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a idea   I got a idea EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 5:33 pm

u put this in ur sig if ur awarded legendary status

I got a idea Trophy10

Last edited by Link3618 on Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

I got a idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a idea   I got a idea EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 5:36 pm

Link3618 wrote:
well if u ever been to a real hall of fame its reaaaaaaaalllllllllll hard to get in. usealy a winner of something, or a great peson gets in. i think we need to have a special hall of fame for the elite of the elite, the best of the best. the people in it get a special banner with the date on it. and we need to fu=ind a trophy we gan give.
ok ur going just a tad toofar, isnt the title enough? And how do you feel good by having a picture of a trophie in ur sig Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

I got a idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a idea   I got a idea EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 5:38 pm

TPA wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
well if u ever been to a real hall of fame its reaaaaaaaalllllllllll hard to get in. usealy a winner of something, or a great peson gets in. i think we need to have a special hall of fame for the elite of the elite, the best of the best. the people in it get a special banner with the date on it. and we need to fu=ind a trophy we gan give.
ok ur going just a tad toofar, isnt the title enough? And how do you feel good by having a picture of a trophie in ur sig Rolling Eyes

DUDE.............. i dont want it its for the BIGGGGG members wo are awsome. Smash you chaos link08 people wo are legends on the site
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

I got a idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a idea   I got a idea EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 5:41 pm

Link3618 wrote:
TPA wrote:
Link3618 wrote:

DUDE.............. i dont want it its for the BIGGGGG members wo are awsome. Smash you chaos link08 people wo are legends on the site
you can feel awsome without a pic of a trophey...or a hall of fame...infact, i dont care if peple think im awsome or i suck. So id say no to this idea
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

I got a idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a idea   I got a idea EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 5:44 pm

TPA wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
TPA wrote:
Link3618 wrote:

you can feel awsome without a pic of a trophey...or a hall of fame...infact, i dont care if peple think im awsome or i suck. So id say no to this idea

ok but u know the anual awards if u win a sonic award for instene u should put a pic of sonics FS trophy in ur sig (if u want ) so u are reconized for the award u win
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

I got a idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a idea   I got a idea EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 5:44 pm

Link3618 wrote:
TPA wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
TPA wrote:
Link3618 wrote:

ok but u know the anual awards if u win a sonic award for instene u should put a pic of sonics FS trophy in ur sig (if u want ) so u are reconized for the award u win
that i can agree with u
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

I got a idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a idea   I got a idea EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 5:46 pm

TPA wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
TPA wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
TPA wrote:
Link3618 wrote:

that i can agree with u

(pats self on back) ok ill stocpile a pic of the FS pics
Back to top Go down
Iec
Iec

Number of posts : 2924
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-28

I got a idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a idea   I got a idea EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 8:19 pm

Link3618 wrote:
TPA wrote:
Link3618 wrote:

i feel hurt im not in it
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

I got a idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a idea   I got a idea EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 9:52 pm

iecman5 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
TPA wrote:
Link3618 wrote:

i feel hurt im not in it

and iec Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I got a idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a idea   I got a idea Empty

Back to top Go down

I got a idea
Page 1 of 1