ATTN: Just A Reminder If you Challenge Clans Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

ATTN: Just A Reminder If you Challenge Clans

Linkrules08
    Linkrules08
    Chuck Norris's Son
    Chuck Norris's Son

Number of posts : 3402
    Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
    XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
    Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
    Epicness : 35
    Registration date : 2008-01-26

ATTN: Just A Reminder If you Challenge Clans Empty ATTN: Just A Reminder If you Challenge Clans

Post by Linkrules08 Mon May 26, 2008 11:10 pm

I have a few comments to make due to the recent events in the Clan War with The Smash Titans.

The time and date MUST be approved by me or Chaos. After Last weekend I am just tired of users making dates and not telling us. We know the schedule, we can appropriately schedule the Clan Wars to comply with the events happening on the site.

Next, I have to comment about the changing of rules of the Clan War, whoever changed the rules should know better then to do so, this is both unfair and unethical.

Finally, It was very embarrassing for the clan as a whole how certain people acted during that war. I'm not here to tell who did what wrong, but in future situations you take your loss and live to fight another day instead of calling people spammers (even if they are, keep it to yourself) and other names.

I didn't enjoy having to explain to their leader why all these things happened, and I hope you will use better common sense in future Clan Challenges and wars.
    Iec
    Iec

Number of posts : 2924
    Epicness : 1
    Registration date : 2008-01-28

ATTN: Just A Reminder If you Challenge Clans Empty Re: ATTN: Just A Reminder If you Challenge Clans

Post by Iec Tue May 27, 2008 12:35 am

no wait there leader is dumb we made the date for sunday and he said postpone it for a week and that was sunday but he thought it was saturday and link if we do this thenwe are just like other clans having to get every thing aproved i dont like that leaders dont have to know in advanst they can learn from the topics like every body eles the can be a normal member for once
    SmashHero24
    SmashHero24
    Smashasaurus Rex

Number of posts : 4444
    Epicness : 1
    Registration date : 2008-02-01

ATTN: Just A Reminder If you Challenge Clans Empty Re: ATTN: Just A Reminder If you Challenge Clans

Post by SmashHero24 Tue May 27, 2008 2:47 pm

scratch
    Trying to understand what Iec just said.
    Linkrules08
    Linkrules08
    Chuck Norris's Son
    Chuck Norris's Son

Number of posts : 3402
    Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
    XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
    Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
    Epicness : 35
    Registration date : 2008-01-26

Post by Linkrules08 Tue May 27, 2008 4:31 pm

iecman5 wrote:no wait there leader is dumb we made the date for sunday and he said postpone it for a week and that was sunday but he thought it was saturday and link if we do this thenwe are just like other clans having to get every thing aproved i dont like that leaders dont have to know in advanst they can learn from the topics like every body eles the can be a normal member for once
    Their leader told me that "a member of WFB" CHANGED the date to Saturday after we rescheduled it.
    Link3618
    Link3618
    Prestigeouse

Number of posts : 8484
    Epicness : 2
    Registration date : 2008-02-12

Post by Link3618 Tue May 27, 2008 5:35 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:I have a few comments to make due to the recent events in the Clan War with The Smash Titans.

The time and date MUST be approved by me or Chaos. After Last weekend I am just tired of users making dates and not telling us. We know the schedule, we can appropriately schedule the Clan Wars to comply with the events happening on the site.

Next, I have to comment about the changing of rules of the Clan War, whoever changed the rules should know better then to do so, this is both unfair and unethical.

Finally, It was very embarrassing for the clan as a whole how certain people acted during that war. I'm not here to tell who did what wrong, but in future situations you take your loss and live to fight another day instead of calling people spammers (even if they are, keep it to yourself) and other names.

I didn't enjoy having to explain to their leader why all these things happened, and I hope you will use better common sense in future Clan Challenges and wars.

WFB IM SORRY FOR BEING A ASS

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:02 am