Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules And Info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Rules And Info Empty
PostSubject: Rules And Info   Rules And Info EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 6:31 pm

Ok this is something we shall call, "theme based tournaments." Very simple if you ask me...the tourney shall be based around a "theme." An example of a them would be, "Star fox." In this theme, you may only use characters from that specific game genre, as wel as items. The only item usable is the smart bomb. This is an example, and proboblly will be used. Now, the tourneys will be 8-16 depending on how many people decide to show up, and sign up.

Character based:
If I create a character based tournament it will be designed specially. Everyone has a main, and making a tourney for one chracter would give the other person a disadvantage. So to make it fair, the opponent who mains that character will be using either handicap, or two less stock. For example: If I make a "Sonic" Tourney, the person who mains that character will need to either lose 2 stock, or handicap.

Theme Wars:
Theme wars are basically when two themes duke it out till the winner is decided. For example: "Star fox V.S. Mario bros." Would be a theme war. Theme wars will be 6 on 6, similar to WFB clan wars. One person vs one person. The winner goes on until last man standing

Lives and Stages:
Lives: The only amount will be 5 stock, no time, no coin. Stock is the fairest way
Stage: Depending on which theme or character being used. For example: If there was a "LoZ" tourney, only bridge of eldin, and temple would be allowed.

DO NOT POST IN THIS TOPIC
*sticky*
Back to top Go down

Rules And Info
Page 1 of 1