Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ok I'm out of here (this is Maruto) I'm gonna go join CP10

Go down 
+3
SmashHero24
Link3618
ninjaquack
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ninjaquack
Admin.
Admin.
ninjaquack

Number of posts : 4
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Ok I'm out of here (this is Maruto) I'm gonna go join CP10 Empty
PostSubject: Ok I'm out of here (this is Maruto) I'm gonna go join CP10   Ok I'm out of here (this is Maruto) I'm gonna go join CP10 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 2:08 am

Yeah I'm out of here don't really care about this site anymore (I like everyone here but i just wanna leave) this has nothing to do with the admins or any members or the ban (i asked for it lol) but I feel like i don't belong here everyone is cool and sorry that I'm leaving even though most of you don't really care.

Linkrules sorry about that i kinda just had a tantrum and I kinda threw it out on you I'm really sorry about that your a good admin just not an enforcing one and should work on it a little more, and you are which is good glad that you put the ban on me and slayer, you can unban slayer i didn't mean to bring him into this. and i hope you will forgive that whole speech i was just pissed since i got banned from school after a fight and of course i had good grades there and a gf. which sucks since i really want to pass high school so i can live a good life

Like how slayer went to go join SHS i'm going to join CP10 and yes i have had an account there for about 5 monthes so don't say CP10 is taking members cause they are not i just feel like that i should be there instead of here and plus I like it there better.

Yes Tpa I make my topics long lol idk why i do that i just do since i don't really want to was a post in a topic lol.

Reason why i got exspelled was for breaking a kids arm with the use of a locker lol so i broke a kids arm and destroyed school property yeah the reason he was being an asshole and really really pissed me off [now that is hard to do] so he wanted a fight i thought i give him one.

I'm sorry but no offence to anyone but i am never gonna come back so yeah.....

sorry i didn't want to wait till my ban was over since i was never gonna come back i just wanted to let you know [well you should already know since i kinda said i was never coming back in one of my posts] this is just incase you didn't see that.

Link3618 don't start another fight because I'm leaving I'v Been with CP10 almost as long as i been here so don't go starting stuff ok ^.^ i just kinda like it better over there and I'm not leaving my family [even though i am] i'm just going my seperate way you know I'll be sure to kinda keep in touch since you guys are all my friends

Iec don't go blaming slayer for getting on linkrules it was all me he just kinda agreed with me, so it was all me and since i was in a bitchy mood at the time i kinda went crazy on linkrules which i am very sorry about.

You guys know how to contact me so i won't leave contacts if you cant just have koro do it or go to CP10 and pm me there

Well thx guys for everything I'm glad to be a part of this site but i'm also kinda glad that I'm leaving [ok i do admit that was uncalled for] sorry i kinda always felt like i didn't belong here and that i belong at CP10 instead

Thx everyone by i guess maybe cya around

P.S sorry linkrules for everything I'm really sure that must of pissed you off really bad since you are probally trying your best and i like said a speech that probally shouldn't of been said and i really got to stop doing gay speeches i mean serously what is wrong with me confused

ok i got off topic there lol anyways Linkrules just try to be there for the members and well enforce the rules you have now and i always knew that you hated me lol that is probally one of the reasons why i should leave so Peace
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'm out of here (this is Maruto) I'm gonna go join CP10   Ok I'm out of here (this is Maruto) I'm gonna go join CP10 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 10:34 am

maru- read my new topic
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'm out of here (this is Maruto) I'm gonna go join CP10   Ok I'm out of here (this is Maruto) I'm gonna go join CP10 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 5:37 pm

Okay... I love you ((40 pounds of homo) Kidding)... bye...
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'm out of here (this is Maruto) I'm gonna go join CP10   Ok I'm out of here (this is Maruto) I'm gonna go join CP10 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:04 pm

Hmm seems like not the real maruto...but ill miss you dude....
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

Number of posts : 3942
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'm out of here (this is Maruto) I'm gonna go join CP10   Ok I'm out of here (this is Maruto) I'm gonna go join CP10 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 8:07 pm

gonna miss your very long speeches which i almost didnt finish reading.....wait wait so that is maruto confusing.....too confusing....
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

Number of posts : 1875
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'm out of here (this is Maruto) I'm gonna go join CP10   Ok I'm out of here (this is Maruto) I'm gonna go join CP10 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 8:08 pm

there was a member who said they were going to let someone else log in for them for a while, who was that?
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

Number of posts : 3942
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'm out of here (this is Maruto) I'm gonna go join CP10   Ok I'm out of here (this is Maruto) I'm gonna go join CP10 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 8:14 pm

Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
there was a member who said they were going to let someone else log in for them for a while, who was that?
iecman who failed
Back to top Go down
Iec
Iec

Number of posts : 2924
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'm out of here (this is Maruto) I'm gonna go join CP10   Ok I'm out of here (this is Maruto) I'm gonna go join CP10 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:38 am

oh yea i fell well your mama is so nasty she has to creep up on bath water

ima make a yo mama contest topic
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

Number of posts : 1875
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'm out of here (this is Maruto) I'm gonna go join CP10   Ok I'm out of here (this is Maruto) I'm gonna go join CP10 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 9:33 am

koluigi wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
iecman who failed

Oh right, because Maruto never did be like this before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'm out of here (this is Maruto) I'm gonna go join CP10   Ok I'm out of here (this is Maruto) I'm gonna go join CP10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok I'm out of here (this is Maruto) I'm gonna go join CP10
Page 1 of 1