Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day

Go down 
+7
Aston_Martin_DB9
KingOfKings
Maruto
koluigi
Link3618
Lord Revan67
ZaK
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Brawl Again
Yes
Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day I_vote_lcap75%Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
No
Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day I_vote_lcap25%Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day Empty
PostSubject: Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day   Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 8:53 pm

Ok so i was bored one day and i decided to play brawl...

ITS AWSOME.

Its not as good as it used to be but its still pretty sweet.
So i propose next weekend we train and the weekend after that challange SHS and maybe get slayer back!! I dont mind if he goes or stays. But maybe he will consider of staying here as well as staying at shs if we beat em.

SO WHAT DO YOU SAY?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Lord Revan67
Lord Revan67

Number of posts : 1252
XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
Epicness : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day   Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 8:58 pm

I dont have brawl, but LETS GO!!! pirat pirat pirat ARGH!
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day   Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:15 pm

Its still homo if u have a PS3 theres no point to play brawl if u have Fallout 3 and CoD5
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

Number of posts : 3942
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day   Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:19 pm

lpa why you never played me
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day   Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:20 pm

koluigi wrote:

i guess ugh im naturaly good i dont need pratice Cool
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day   Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:52 pm

Link3618 wrote:
koluigi wrote:

i guess ugh im naturaly good i dont need pratice Cool
when did you become lpa..anyways the should make another bonus disc that has way better online connection and a little dlc if you know what i mean Laughing . but yea and a little adventure
Back to top Go down
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
Maruto

Number of posts : 702
PSN Username : Rockin_balls
Epicness : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day   Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:00 am

Link3618 wrote:
Its still homo if u have a PS3 theres no point to play brawl if u have Fallout 3 and CoD5

Brawl is not homo to me and i got a PS3 with fallout 3

Anyways, I'm still in brawl so i'm with you Tpa
Back to top Go down
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin
KingOfKings

Number of posts : 1233
Wii FC : 2325 0310 6653 0658
XBL Gamertag : KingOfKings171
Brawl FC : 2148-7803-2594
Epicness : -1
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day   Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:10 am

the wii is a slap in the face when u have a 360 but lets try brawl one more time
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day   Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:32 am

KingOfKings wrote:
the wii is a slap in the face when u have a 360 but lets try brawl one more time

Marto u gots a PS3!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day   Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 4:15 pm

maruto never told me about the ps3 but if i had better connection on the wii.i would give my 360 to my brother and stay on the wii forever.
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day   Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 5:50 pm

Listen you homo's i have an alien ware laptop with a higher nvidia geoforce graphics card than 3 of your comps put together. I would rather play LEFT 4 DEAD on my laptop then brawl. But im tryign to get us together again. No brawl is no homo and if you thinnk so than your moms a homo.
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day   Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 6:00 pm

Linkpwnzall wrote:
Listen you homo's i have an alien ware laptop with a higher nvidia geoforce graphics card than 3 of your comps put together. I would rather play LEFT 4 DEAD on my laptop then brawl. But im tryign to get us together again. No brawl is no homo and if you thinnk so than your moms a homo.
half of that didnt make sense but yea....my computer is horrible.
Back to top Go down
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
Maruto

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day   Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:15 pm

koluigi wrote:
Linkpwnzall wrote:

I think he is pretty much saying that we all should get back into brawl (i'v been in brawl ever since i joined lol and still am) so that we all can like become a true clan with no fights or anything like that, like how the old wfb used to be i'm guessing.
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day   Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:37 pm

Maruto wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Linkpwnzall wrote:

I think he is pretty much saying that we all should get back into brawl (i'v been in brawl ever since i joined lol and still am) so that we all can like become a true clan with no fights or anything like that, like how the old wfb used to be i'm guessing.
i say if brawl had a better wifi activity and donloadable maps...and maybe joining able to join a freidns match while in free for all against random players
Back to top Go down
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
Maruto

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day   Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:39 pm

koluigi wrote:
Maruto wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Linkpwnzall wrote:

i say if brawl had a better wifi activity and donloadable maps...and maybe joining able to join a freidns match while in free for all against random players

Agreed with everything you said Koro, I wish they made brawl wifi a whole lot better
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day   Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:00 pm

Maruto wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Maruto wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Linkpwnzall wrote:

Agreed with everything you said Koro, I wish they made brawl wifi a whole lot better
all im saying is smash bros brawl channel or bonus disc that all
Back to top Go down
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
Maruto

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day   Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 11:52 pm

koluigi wrote:
Maruto wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Maruto wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Linkpwnzall wrote:

all im saying is smash bros brawl channel or bonus disc that all

I know i wish they did that.
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

Number of posts : 1875
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day   Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:40 am

I'll fight any of their members that are this side of the water to avoid lagging. Except Lycan, I'm not that used to it yet like to take on their leader.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day   Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:35 am

Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
I'll fight any of their members that are this side of the water to avoid lagging. Except Lycan, I'm not that used to it yet like to take on their leader.

Ill take on that scum bucket (ugh resistng exstream name cslling on a person i dont evn care about sigh)
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day   Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:35 am

by this side you mean america?
Back to top Go down
True Lycanthrope
PONG
PONG
True Lycanthrope

Number of posts : 61
Epicness : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day   Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:56 pm

Link3618 wrote:
Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:

Ill take on that scum bucket (ugh resistng exstream name cslling on a person i dont evn care about sigh)

Urm... I dont have my wii at uni, so that would be a no go for me, I prefer to handle the organisation and administration of the clan as opposed to fighting its battles but there you go. You are still more than welcome to challenge us, you know where to do it (you've done it before)

koluigi wrote:
by this side you mean america?
No I think he means europe, since I live in the UK.
Back to top Go down
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Shadow_Stars/index/
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
Maruto

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day   Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:14 pm

True Lycanthrope wrote:
Urm... I dont have my wii at uni, so that would be a no go for me, I prefer to handle the organisation and administration of the clan as opposed to fighting its battles but there you go. You are still more than welcome to challenge us, you know where to do it (you've done it before)

Well before we take you on......

What about the clan war with CP-10?
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

Number of posts : 3104
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day   Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:53 pm

Maruto wrote:
Link3618 wrote:

OMG whats ur PSN
Back to top Go down
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
Maruto

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day   Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:57 pm

Slayer9498 wrote:
Maruto wrote:
Link3618 wrote:

OMG whats ur PSN

I haven't been online yet with it yet.
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

Number of posts : 3104
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day   Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:58 pm

Maruto wrote:
Slayer9498 wrote:
Maruto wrote:
Link3618 wrote:

OMG whats ur PSN

I haven't been online yet with it yet.
oh lol, what games u have?
and make a psn, and add me, mine is ww2axis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day   Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Brawl Came Back The Very NExt Day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next