Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

so rock band for the wii

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

Number of posts : 3942
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

so rock band for the wii Empty
PostSubject: so rock band for the wii   so rock band for the wii EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 9:41 pm

only 84 songs since you cant get 20 songs over wifi
some of the songs are good.....coming november.
i have questions?
1.will you be able to make characters?
2.is it good?
3.what kind of new things they have.....?
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: so rock band for the wii   so rock band for the wii EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 10:21 pm

I think RB2 has DLC, not sure though.

If not, I'm getting GHWT.

/thread
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: so rock band for the wii   so rock band for the wii EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 10:35 pm

SmashHero24 wrote:

/thread
i dont what dlc means but im so confused ghwt is already out for the ds right?
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

Number of posts : 3104
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: so rock band for the wii   so rock band for the wii EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 10:25 pm

koroluigi wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:

/thread
i dont what dlc means but im so confused ghwt is already out for the ds right?
dlc is downloadable songs, umm not world touir, but i dontknow wat the ds one is called
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: so rock band for the wii   so rock band for the wii EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 8:43 am

DLC is downloadable content. And the DS one is On Tour.
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

Number of posts : 3104
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: so rock band for the wii   so rock band for the wii EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 4:02 pm

SmashHero24 wrote:
DLC is downloadable content. And the DS one is On Tour.
well ya, downloadable content, but mostly songs
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: so rock band for the wii   so rock band for the wii EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 6:51 pm

wii has downloadable songs....?????/ i mean we should be able to buy songs with wii points i mean most people dont use there wii points on games
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Kenshi

Number of posts : 1097
XBL Gamertag : Conceited Ninja
Brawl FC : 1461-5875-0974
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: so rock band for the wii   so rock band for the wii EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 6:59 pm

koroluigi wrote:
wii has downloadable songs....?????/ i mean we should be able to buy songs with wii points i mean most people dont use there wii points on games
No it doesn't. He means for Rock Band. Downloadable Content is a way to enhance the game without releasing a whole new disc. So let's say, you had rock band for along time, and there was a big demand on new songs. The developers would just send out a patch (usually cost money) and it will be in the game. You don't have to download the songs if you don't.

Also, not all games release songs (lol), some may release new maps. Depends on the game.
Back to top Go down
http://brawlforum.forummotion.com
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: so rock band for the wii   so rock band for the wii EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 7:04 pm

Kenshi wrote:
koroluigi wrote:
No it doesn't. He means for Rock Band. Downloadable Content is a way to enhance the game without releasing a whole new disc. So let's say, you had rock band for along time, and there was a big demand on new songs. The developers would just send out a patch (usually cost money) and it will be in the game. You don't have to download the songs if you don't.

Also, not all games release songs (lol), some may release new maps. Depends on the game.
i hope your talking about the wii not the 360 becuase the only things i know that has downloadable song is samba de amigo thats all
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: so rock band for the wii   so rock band for the wii EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 7:14 pm

koroluigi wrote:
Kenshi wrote:
koroluigi wrote:

i hope your talking about the wii not the 360 becuase the only things i know that has downloadable song is samba de amigo thats all
I am talking about Downloadable Content in general.
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: so rock band for the wii   so rock band for the wii EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 7:22 pm

Kenshi wrote:
koroluigi wrote:
Kenshi wrote:
koroluigi wrote:

yea but i want to know about rock band and downloading songs and maybe maps(i dont know any games that you can download maps) in the shop channel
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: so rock band for the wii   so rock band for the wii EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 7:30 pm

koroluigi wrote:
Kenshi wrote:
koroluigi wrote:
Kenshi wrote:
koroluigi wrote:

yea but i want to know about rock band and downloading songs and maybe maps(i dont know any games that you can download maps) in the shop channel
I don't know about downloading maps for the wii. Maybe when CoD: WaW comes out for the wii, there might be. Meet at the chatbox so we could talk about it.
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: so rock band for the wii   so rock band for the wii EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 8:49 pm

Kenshi wrote:
koroluigi wrote:
Kenshi wrote:
koroluigi wrote:
Kenshi wrote:
koroluigi wrote:

I don't know about downloading maps for the wii. Maybe when CoD: WaW comes out for the wii, there might be. Meet at the chatbox so we could talk about it.
ok but they never told me this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so rock band for the wii   so rock band for the wii Empty

Back to top Go down

so rock band for the wii
Page 1 of 1