Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next)

Go down 
+4
SmashHero24
TGFL
Radical X
Chaos171
8 posters

Which tournys should we do next
1.Guitar Hero 3
Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) I_vote_lcap17%Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
2.Super Mario Strikers Charged
Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) I_vote_lcap17%Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
3.Pokemon Battle Revolution
Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) I_vote_lcap0%Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4.Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) I_vote_lcap33%Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
5.Mario Kart DS
Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) I_vote_lcap33%Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
6.Metroid Prime Hunters
Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) I_vote_lcap0%Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
7.The Legend of Zelda:Phantom Hourglass
 0% [ 0 ]
8.Sonic Rush Adventure
 0% [ 0 ]
9.Tetris DS
 0% [ 0 ]
10.Other(post in thread
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Chaos171
Epic Person of Epicness
Epic Person of Epicness
Chaos171

Number of posts : 1571
Wii FC : 3239-7769-5924-1861
XBL Gamertag : Chaos170
Brawl FC : 4897-5598-0227
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) Empty
PostSubject: Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next)   Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 5:41 pm

K now there r enough people i will start others tourny that will have a week to sign up for any one
For now i will only have guitar hero 3 and smstrikers charges after theese though i will add more

Last edited by on Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wi-fi-tournaments.forumotion.com
Radical X
TurboGrafx
TurboGrafx
Radical X

Number of posts : 227
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next)   Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 5:52 pm

Awww, lame. I don't got any of those... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Chaos171
Epic Person of Epicness
Epic Person of Epicness
Chaos171

PostSubject: well........   Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 5:58 pm

wat games do u have since your a pretty good user just ask and ill add one(if we can get other users)
Back to top Go down
TGFL

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next)   Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 6:02 pm

where's the sign up for the GH3 tourney? Im gonna pwn that, but songs should be Medium-hard difficulty
Back to top Go down
Radical X
TurboGrafx
TurboGrafx
Radical X

Number of posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next)   Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 6:07 pm

Chaos171 wrote:
wat games do u have since your a pretty good user just ask and ill add one(if we can get other users)

I got a bunch of DS games but that doesn't matter. I've been wanting to get Mario Strikers Charged for a while now and I think I'm gonna buy it very, very soon. So I'll sign up right when I get it Smile
Back to top Go down
Chaos171
Epic Person of Epicness
Epic Person of Epicness
Chaos171

PostSubject: Re: Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next)   Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 6:12 pm

K Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next)   Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 3:02 pm

tongue Pokemon D/P!!! its the only one i have....and Strikers
Back to top Go down
TheBradyInferno
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
TheBradyInferno

Number of posts : 1621
Epicness : 3

PostSubject: Re: Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next)   Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 11:55 am

All i have is D/P and Guitar Hero but, my green button is broken so it doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
tlpwnsall
TurboGrafx
TurboGrafx
tlpwnsall

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next)   Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 6:59 pm

gh3 i rock woot i agree medium-hard
Back to top Go down
DjBeep
Wii
Wii
DjBeep

Number of posts : 967
XBL Gamertag : DjBeep
PSN Username : DjBeep
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next)   Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 5:28 pm

GH3!!whoo i'll get my fc l8r
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next)   Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 6:17 pm

wat a topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next)   Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tournaments Now Open Well start out with 2(drum roll................) Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Strikers(now with poll for wich tournys we should do next)
Page 1 of 1