Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does Smash's poll redo count?

Go down 
+3
Link3618
ZaK
Signal
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Should the poll redo count? (READ BEFORE VOTING)
No
Does Smash's poll redo count? I_vote_lcap50%Does Smash's poll redo count? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Yes
Does Smash's poll redo count? I_vote_lcap50%Does Smash's poll redo count? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

Number of posts : 2300
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Does Smash's poll redo count? Empty
PostSubject: Does Smash's poll redo count?   Does Smash's poll redo count? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 6:03 pm

If he wants to redo one, he has to redo them all. In my eyes, he is cheating because his character was eliminated, and he wanted to double check. No other character got any of this. I say that Kirby beat Wolf fair and square and that smash complain if he wants to, but fair is fair.

And goku, I know you voted for wolf in the second poll, but that changes things. If you want fairness, vote no.
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Does Smash's poll redo count?   Does Smash's poll redo count? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 6:37 pm

Signal wrote:
If he wants to redo one, he has to redo them all. In my eyes, he is cheating because his character was eliminated, and he wanted to double check. No other character got any of this. I say that Kirby beat Wolf fair and square and that smash complain if he wants to, but fair is fair.

And goku, I know you voted for wolf in the second poll, but that changes things. If you want fairness, vote no.

i dont agree with you in the sense of smash's "fav caracter" but i do agree that goku should stick kirby
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Does Smash's poll redo count?   Does Smash's poll redo count? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 6:49 pm

TPA wrote:
Signal wrote:

i dont agree with you in the sense of smash's "fav caracter" but i do agree that goku should stick kirby

kirby won and if that is not true lets redo them all
Back to top Go down
liquid snake
PlayStation
PlayStation
liquid snake

Number of posts : 372
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Does Smash's poll redo count?   Does Smash's poll redo count? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 6:52 pm

huh why does he not just have us vote on weather he is a wolf obsessed punk or if someone else hacked. it takes to much time to redo it
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Does Smash's poll redo count?   Does Smash's poll redo count? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 6:53 pm

liquid snake wrote:
huh why does he not just have us vote on weather he is a wolf obsessed punk or if someone else hacked. it takes to much time to redo it

enuff smash is not a punk u are and kirby won its over
Back to top Go down
liquid snake
PlayStation
PlayStation
liquid snake

PostSubject: Re: Does Smash's poll redo count?   Does Smash's poll redo count? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 6:57 pm

shut up hugo.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Does Smash's poll redo count?   Does Smash's poll redo count? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 7:00 pm

liquid snake wrote:
shut up hugo.

wtf smash did something wrong and we just want to correct it god
Back to top Go down
liquid snake
PlayStation
PlayStation
liquid snake

PostSubject: Re: Does Smash's poll redo count?   Does Smash's poll redo count? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 7:02 pm

thats my word of the week. ok. any way who else could do this.
chaos (he the only 1 wit power, but not stupid)
smash hero (wolf obsessed and could possibly have power.
and ANYONE ON THE INTERNET THAT KNOWS HOW TO HACK!!!... narrows it down alot
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Does Smash's poll redo count?   Does Smash's poll redo count? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 7:04 pm

liquid snake wrote:
thats my word of the week. ok. any way who else could do this.
chaos (he the only 1 wit power, but not stupid)
smash hero (wolf obsessed and could possibly have power.
and ANYONE ON THE INTERNET THAT KNOWS HOW TO HACK!!!... narrows it down alot

SMASH srry caps
smash could have done it then chaos locked it from edit after smash complained
Back to top Go down
liquid snake
PlayStation
PlayStation
liquid snake

PostSubject: Re: Does Smash's poll redo count?   Does Smash's poll redo count? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 7:07 pm

is this begin suspicion towards smash
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Does Smash's poll redo count?   Does Smash's poll redo count? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 7:10 pm

liquid snake wrote:
is this begin suspicion towards smash

i think its a bit fishy
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

Number of posts : 2300
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Does Smash's poll redo count?   Does Smash's poll redo count? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 7:28 pm

LOL hugo. whats snakes name?
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Does Smash's poll redo count?   Does Smash's poll redo count? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 7:56 pm

Signal wrote:
LOL hugo. whats snakes name?

sulivan

sully
Back to top Go down
Iec
Iec

Number of posts : 2924
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Does Smash's poll redo count?   Does Smash's poll redo count? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 8:13 pm

a he can do what he wants its his game and plus back when falco was his fav he diddnt re do when he lost to sonic did he so he must have a reson
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Does Smash's poll redo count?   Does Smash's poll redo count? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 8:16 pm

iecman5 wrote:
a he can do what he wants its his game and plus back when falco was his fav he diddnt re do when he lost to sonic did he so he must have a reson

but kirby won

fair and square

and who would hack i look like i would but i didnt KPA voted for kirby black betl bud was just on a week ago he could have voted but Kirby won its not fair
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Does Smash's poll redo count?   Does Smash's poll redo count? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 8:32 pm

shin
peach
black belt bud
kaizer
bendar
a hobo
roblet
wt brian
shimig
zigglet
yiggy

all those possible kirby voters who didnt post there are even more
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Does Smash's poll redo count?   Does Smash's poll redo count? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 8:38 pm

Signal wrote:

I F*CKING USE FALCO!!!! WOLF HAD 9 VOTES THAN HE HAD 7!!!! IT'S F*CKING HACK!!! I AM FAIR!!! I FALCO LOST 1ST ROUND!!! DID I RESET? NO!!!

STFU
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Does Smash's poll redo count?   Does Smash's poll redo count? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 8:40 pm

SmashHero24 wrote:
Signal wrote:

I F*CKING USE FALCO!!!! WOLF HAD 9 VOTES THAN HE HAD 7!!!! IT'S F*CKING HACK!!! I AM FAIR!!! I FALCO LOST 1ST ROUND!!! DID I RESET? NO!!!

STFU

no he did not wolf lost ok

but u had to make another poll so the in active people cant vote

so it is just fair if kirby won
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

PostSubject: Re: Does Smash's poll redo count?   Does Smash's poll redo count? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 8:44 pm

Link3618 wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:
Signal wrote:

STFU

No, that's why I reset. I'm tired of this. This is a dumb arguement provoked(sp?) by sheer stupidity. I'll end the vote when it's at 17 votes.
Back to top Go down
Goku22330
Super Saiyin
Super Saiyin
Goku22330

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Does Smash's poll redo count?   Does Smash's poll redo count? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 8:44 pm

oh ok sry gys for the late response, ill vote kirby if it balences things out. srry!
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Does Smash's poll redo count?   Does Smash's poll redo count? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 8:46 pm

SmashHero24 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:
Signal wrote:

STFU

No, that's why I reset. I'm tired of this. This is a dumb arguement provoked(sp?) by sheer stupidity. I'll end the vote when it's at 17 votes.

ok so

if u dont care then why did u make a remake hmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

PostSubject: Re: Does Smash's poll redo count?   Does Smash's poll redo count? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 8:47 pm

Because I hate cheating.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Does Smash's poll redo count?   Does Smash's poll redo count? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 8:50 pm

SmashHero24 wrote:
Because I hate cheating.

well wolf had 5 or 6
and kirby had 5 and all those people who are not active proboly voted for them
Back to top Go down
Iec
Iec

Number of posts : 2924
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Does Smash's poll redo count?   Does Smash's poll redo count? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 8:51 pm

link srry but stfu its his game hell do what he wants and what he wants is fair
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Does Smash's poll redo count?   Does Smash's poll redo count? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 8:52 pm

iecman5 wrote:
link srry but stfu its his game hell do what he wants and what he wants is fair

well ill be the first to stand up to him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Smash's poll redo count?   Does Smash's poll redo count? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does Smash's poll redo count?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next