Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IM BACK AND BLACK (i play)

Go down 
+9
TheBradyInferno
Kenshi
ZaK
SmashHero24
Link3618
Roblet
shmig
Goku22330
Signal
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

Number of posts : 2300
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

IM BACK AND BLACK (i play) Empty
PostSubject: IM BACK AND BLACK (i play)   IM BACK AND BLACK (i play) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 8:23 pm

As some of you may know, I suck at brawl, and I havn't played for like 2 weeks. I said I would play in the tourney, then I was done. Well i'm keeping my word. Sorry to tell ya. I will stay with the forum, but I am done playing the crappy sequel to melee...

Last edited by Signal on Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Goku22330
Super Saiyin
Super Saiyin
Goku22330

Number of posts : 1096
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK AND BLACK (i play)   IM BACK AND BLACK (i play) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 8:28 pm

what was it about brawl that you didn't like? We're all titled to our own opinions, but what was it that made this game so bad to you? you don't have to say it though, i'm jst curious.
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK AND BLACK (i play)   IM BACK AND BLACK (i play) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 8:33 pm

Goku22330 wrote:
what was it about brawl that you didn't like? We're all titled to our own opinions, but what was it that made this game so bad to you? you don't have to say it though, i'm jst curious.
the online sucks, I'd rather play any shooting game, hell, even a racing game online. and with the amount of lag? jesus christ
Bad physics engine
too many 1 hit ko items that should only be used in 4p
tripping
cheap moves (link and tl's side smash ffs nintendo stop stacking characters)
i could go on...
Back to top Go down
Goku22330
Super Saiyin
Super Saiyin
Goku22330

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK AND BLACK (i play)   IM BACK AND BLACK (i play) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 8:37 pm

Signal wrote:
Goku22330 wrote:
the online sucks, I'd rather play any shooting game, hell, even a racing game online. and with the amount of lag? jesus christ
Bad physics engine
tripping
i could go on...

yea i agree with you on tripping, it jst doesn't seem like it fits in the game very well. and i can understand about the lag (i wouldn't really know cause i grew up with the nes, n64, and gamecube so the wii offers the first online experence i've ever realy had) because i've played games online on the 360 and ps3 a bit and they barely ever lag. I wish you wouldn't stop playing completely, but still i can agree with you on some points. thanks for sharing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK AND BLACK (i play)   IM BACK AND BLACK (i play) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 8:38 pm

Goku22330 wrote:
Signal wrote:
Goku22330 wrote:
Bad physics engine
tripping
i could go on...

yea i agree with you on tripping, it jst doesn't seem like it fits in the game very well. and i can understand about the lag (i wouldn't really know cause i grew up with the nes, n64, and gamecube so the wii offers the first online experence i've ever realy had) because i've played games online on the 360 and ps3 a bit and they barely ever lag. I wish you wouldn't stop playing completely, but still i can agree with you on some points. thanks for sharing! Very Happy
i mean, I will still play for fun, but never online. ever. ever. ever will i play until nintendo makes their online service top notch.
Back to top Go down
shmig
Game Boy
Game Boy
shmig

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK AND BLACK (i play)   IM BACK AND BLACK (i play) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 8:39 pm

I hope u find something to fill the void Crying or Very sad
jk Razz
Back to top Go down
Goku22330
Super Saiyin
Super Saiyin
Goku22330

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK AND BLACK (i play)   IM BACK AND BLACK (i play) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 8:40 pm

Signal wrote:
Goku22330 wrote:
Signal wrote:
Goku22330 wrote:
Bad physics engine
tripping
i could go on...

i mean, I will still play for fun, but never online. ever. ever. ever will i play until nintendo makes their online service top notch.

yea whatever way you look at it it's still a pretty fun party/fighting game. and the last time i had a "With Anyone" match was weeks ago...those are really laggy for me. I thought it was just my bad internet connecton, but i guess i'm not the only one with that problem...
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK AND BLACK (i play)   IM BACK AND BLACK (i play) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 8:41 pm

Goku22330 wrote:
Signal wrote:
Goku22330 wrote:
Signal wrote:
Goku22330 wrote:
Bad physics engine
tripping
i could go on...

yea whatever way you look at it it's still a pretty fun party/fighting game. and the last time i had a "With Anyone" match was weeks ago...those are really laggy for me. I thought it was just my bad internet connecton, but i guess i'm not the only one with that problem...

I can play xbox live and counter strike source at the exact same time, and still have no lag. its the fact that nintendo doesn't have any experience with something like this.

and shmig, I've been filling the void just fine for 2 weeks
Back to top Go down
Roblet
Atari
Atari
Roblet

Number of posts : 115
Epicness : -1
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK AND BLACK (i play)   IM BACK AND BLACK (i play) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 8:46 pm

Yeah, Signal, that was about the best online connection I've ever seen. You must have good internet.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK AND BLACK (i play)   IM BACK AND BLACK (i play) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 8:49 pm

dont give up
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK AND BLACK (i play)   IM BACK AND BLACK (i play) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 10:37 pm

There isn't an emoticon for my facial expression right now.
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK AND BLACK (i play)   IM BACK AND BLACK (i play) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 10:57 pm

let me guess. wagging finger

or :O
or >Sad
or >:O
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK AND BLACK (i play)   IM BACK AND BLACK (i play) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 10:58 pm

Signal wrote:

or >Sad

u wont quite
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK AND BLACK (i play)   IM BACK AND BLACK (i play) EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 5:37 am

Signal wrote:
As some of you may know, I suck at brawl, and I havn't played for like 2 weeks. I said I would play in the tourney, then I was done. Well i'm keeping my word. Sorry to tell ya. I will stay with the forum, but I am done playing the crappy sequel to melee...
you called it crappy...im ashamed...what about the doubles tourney...what about me and you...
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK AND BLACK (i play)   IM BACK AND BLACK (i play) EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 5:56 am

Signal wrote:

or >Sad
No, it would be like (as IGN's emoticons put it) [face_wants to kill signal because Smash lost another friend to shootng games and Smash is in such shock Signal could let down LPA, that he reminds Signal that online only sucks with items. Signal then says he doesn't care. Smash loses hope. LPA stops eating cookies. Apocalypse.]
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK AND BLACK (i play)   IM BACK AND BLACK (i play) EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 6:22 am

SmashHero24 wrote:
Signal wrote:

or >Sad
No, it would be like (as IGN's emoticons put it) [face_wants to kill signal because Smash lost another friend to shootng games and Smash is in such shock Signal could let down LPA, that he reminds Signal that online only sucks with items. Signal then says he doesn't care. Smash loses hope. LPA stops eating cookies. Apocalypse.]
aww come on...i like me cookiez......but yea that story sums it up
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK AND BLACK (i play)   IM BACK AND BLACK (i play) EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 9:18 am

Linkpwnzall wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:
Signal wrote:

or >Sad
aww come on...i like me cookiez......but yea that story sums it up

signal wont quite everyone he might take a break
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK AND BLACK (i play)   IM BACK AND BLACK (i play) EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 1:10 pm

fine ill quit AFTER THE DOUBLES TOURNEY. but I am restricted to training with lpa otherwise
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK AND BLACK (i play)   IM BACK AND BLACK (i play) EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 2:41 pm

Signal wrote:
fine ill quit AFTER THE DOUBLES TOURNEY. but I am restricted to training with lpa otherwise
No, you don't get to quit.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK AND BLACK (i play)   IM BACK AND BLACK (i play) EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 4:06 pm

HE WONT QUIT
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK AND BLACK (i play)   IM BACK AND BLACK (i play) EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 4:12 pm

Link3618 wrote:
HE WONT QUIT
O RLY?
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK AND BLACK (i play)   IM BACK AND BLACK (i play) EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 4:13 pm

SmashHero24 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
HE WONT QUIT
O RLY?

he will take a break then come crawling back
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK AND BLACK (i play)   IM BACK AND BLACK (i play) EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 4:16 pm

Link3618 wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
HE WONT QUIT
O RLY?

Not really.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK AND BLACK (i play)   IM BACK AND BLACK (i play) EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 4:19 pm

SmashHero24 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
HE WONT QUIT
O RLY?

Not really.

he wont quite he wont justin will motivate him
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK AND BLACK (i play)   IM BACK AND BLACK (i play) EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 4:57 pm

lpa cus ur my bud, and because i know I can't let you down. I will play with you, and only you online, unless someone gets super bitchy over a league match. besides, I'd rather concentrate on badminton. I play provincial circuit between calgary and edmonton alot. After christmas there are like tournaments every 3 weeks atleast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK AND BLACK (i play)   IM BACK AND BLACK (i play) Empty

Back to top Go down

IM BACK AND BLACK (i play)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next