Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What can we do to make this site better

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

What can we do to make this site better Empty
PostSubject: What can we do to make this site better   What can we do to make this site better EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 11:39 pm

Chaos and I have been thinking and we want to no how to make this site better

post ur ideas here
Back to top Go down
Roblet
Atari
Atari
Roblet

Number of posts : 115
Epicness : -1
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: What can we do to make this site better   What can we do to make this site better EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 6:35 am

The only thing that I can think of immediately is that having Through the Fire and Flames playing on the index page is really annoying, especially because there's no way to turn it off. I find myself clicking index and then racing to get to the topics that I want so that I don't have to hear it, because I usually have my iTunes up pretty loud.

Maybe you could take a poll on that?
Back to top Go down
shmig
Game Boy
Game Boy
shmig

Number of posts : 259
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: What can we do to make this site better   What can we do to make this site better EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 7:30 am

Roblet wrote:
The only thing that I can think of immediately is that having Through the Fire and Flames playing on the index page is really annoying, especially because there's no way to turn it off. I find myself clicking index and then racing to get to the topics that I want so that I don't have to hear it, because I usually have my iTunes up pretty loud.

Maybe you could take a poll on that?
Yah tht does get pretty annoying...
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: What can we do to make this site better   What can we do to make this site better EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 2:40 pm

LOL story explaining the music widget:
The forum was reeeaalllyyy quiet waaayyyyyy back in february....like when me and LPA were noovs. So we decided to add some music that was good. We were on the old chatbox(RIP) and picked out songs. I picked The ocrina of time melody, MSG4 love theme and TtFaF(sorry). Unfortunately, we can't have it off from the start.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: What can we do to make this site better   What can we do to make this site better EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 6:07 pm

SmashHero24 wrote:
LOL story explaining the music widget:
The forum was reeeaalllyyy quiet waaayyyyyy back in february....like when me and LPA were noovs. So we decided to add some music that was good. We were on the old chatbox(RIP) and picked out songs. I picked The ocrina of time melody, MSG4 love theme and TtFaF(sorry). Unfortunately, we can't have it off from the start.

just turn the volume off

i like it

ii want it in the portal
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: What can we do to make this site better   What can we do to make this site better EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 9:07 pm

It gets annoying.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: What can we do to make this site better   What can we do to make this site better EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 9:08 pm

SmashHero24 wrote:
It gets annoying.

just turn the volume off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What can we do to make this site better   What can we do to make this site better Empty

Back to top Go down

What can we do to make this site better
Page 1 of 1