Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For next season, what items should we have?

Go down 
+2
ZaK
SmashHero24
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-01

For next season, what items should we have? Empty
PostSubject: For next season, what items should we have?   For next season, what items should we have? EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 10:39 pm

Smash balls. That's it for me.
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: For next season, what items should we have?   For next season, what items should we have? EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 10:39 pm

i agree with u
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: For next season, what items should we have?   For next season, what items should we have? EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 10:47 pm

up thats it
Back to top Go down
TheBradyInferno
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
TheBradyInferno

Number of posts : 1621
Epicness : 3
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: For next season, what items should we have?   For next season, what items should we have? EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 11:53 pm

We can get rid of game changing items next season if u guys want but we wont just have smashballs
This isnt a professional thing
It's just for fun
(Explosive items,hammers,AT's,Pokeballs,Healing items, dragoon and the homerun bat)
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

PostSubject: Re: For next season, what items should we have?   For next season, what items should we have? EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 4:59 am

TheBradyInferno wrote:
We can get rid of game changing items next season if u guys want but we wont just have smashballs
It's just for fun
(Explosive items,hammers,AT's,Pokeballs,Healing items, dragoon and the homerun bat)
Any tiem is game changing if in the hands of some one competant. How about if you get walled with a fire flower? And Urinas....those things launch you like crazy. Not to mention...items cause lag making gameplay harder. The Smash ball is the only item that requires skill to obtain.
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Kenshi

Number of posts : 1097
XBL Gamertag : Conceited Ninja
Brawl FC : 1461-5875-0974
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: For next season, what items should we have?   For next season, what items should we have? EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 7:01 am

SmashHero24 wrote:
TheBradyInferno wrote:
It's just for fun
Any tiem is game changing if in the hands of some one competant. How about if you get walled with a fire flower? And Urinas....those things launch you like crazy. Not to mention...items cause lag making gameplay harder. The Smash ball is the only item that requires skill to obtain.
Yep. True.
Back to top Go down
http://brawlforum.forummotion.com
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: For next season, what items should we have?   For next season, what items should we have? EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 9:18 am

if ur a skilled fox items are the best they through it at ur then reflector
Back to top Go down
TheBradyInferno
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
TheBradyInferno

Number of posts : 1621
Epicness : 3
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: For next season, what items should we have?   For next season, what items should we have? EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 1:56 pm

Kenshi wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:
TheBradyInferno wrote:
It's just for fun
Yep. True.
No untrue
U need to collect three peaces of a dragoon and u need to throw Urinas accurately in order to get anything out of them
u just like the smash ball cause u love the land master
this is just for fun
do no item ranks if u care so much
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

PostSubject: Re: For next season, what items should we have?   For next season, what items should we have? EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 3:30 pm

TheBradyInferno wrote:
Kenshi wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:
TheBradyInferno wrote:
It's just for fun
Yep. True.
No untrue
U need to collect three peaces of a dragoon and u need to throw Urinas accurately in order to get anything out of them
u just like the smash ball cause u love the land master
this is just for fun
do no item ranks if u care so much
Honestly, I don't care anymore. I got rid of the only character that couldn't reflect items. I still hate them. But, I'll live...for now...

And yes, the Landmaster is teh awesome.
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

Number of posts : 3402
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: For next season, what items should we have?   For next season, what items should we have? EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 4:12 pm

I say we just turn them off for the playoffs (All items including the smash ball)

btw a Smash Ball is one of the cheapest items...and it takes more luck to obtain then any other item.....honestly sometimes i can hit it 10 times and then the other character goes up and hits it once and they have the FS....so i would be no means say it takes all "skill" to obtain a smash ball.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

PostSubject: Re: For next season, what items should we have?   For next season, what items should we have? EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 5:45 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
I say we just turn them off for the playoffs (All items including the smash ball)

btw a Smash Ball is one of the cheapest items...and it takes more luck to obtain then any other item.....honestly sometimes i can hit it 10 times and then the other character goes up and hits it once and they have the FS....so i would be no means say it takes all "skill" to obtain a smash ball.
You have to keep your opponet away. And it definately is NOT the item that needs luck.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: For next season, what items should we have?   For next season, what items should we have? EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 5:52 pm

the smash ball is more of a move then a item so i say it should stay

vote yes on 93 94, and 95
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For next season, what items should we have?   For next season, what items should we have? Empty

Back to top Go down

For next season, what items should we have?
Page 1 of 1