Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Homework can't be on for a...... idk i guess forever

Go down 
+2
SmashHero24
Link3618
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Homework can't be on for a......   idk i guess forever Empty
PostSubject: Homework can't be on for a...... idk i guess forever   Homework can't be on for a......   idk i guess forever EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 9:19 pm

my fat lard of a teacher gave me a firfty page packet of algebra 2 home work to do in a night and im not even in high school i hardly no any pre algebra a called him a whale and he freaked
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Homework can't be on for a...... idk i guess forever   Homework can't be on for a......   idk i guess forever EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 10:09 pm

never mind i coulld care less about wale of a teacher and his lardness fattness
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Homework can't be on for a...... idk i guess forever   Homework can't be on for a......   idk i guess forever EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 10:16 pm

lol.......my algebra teacher is cool
he g9ves us cookies Razz
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Homework can't be on for a...... idk i guess forever   Homework can't be on for a......   idk i guess forever EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 10:19 pm

SmashHero24 wrote:
lol.......my algebra teacher is cool
he g9ves us cookies Razz

fell my f@g of a teacher gives me algebra 2 when im in pre lgebra
Back to top Go down
BEDNR
PONG
PONG
BEDNR

Number of posts : 85
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Homework can't be on for a...... idk i guess forever   Homework can't be on for a......   idk i guess forever EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 10:46 pm

ours is cool, too. he makes fun of everyone. hes 26, but his mom just died in a car crash a month ago pig
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Homework can't be on for a...... idk i guess forever   Homework can't be on for a......   idk i guess forever EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 12:29 am

i just finished i paid cousin to do it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Kenshi

Number of posts : 1097
XBL Gamertag : Conceited Ninja
Brawl FC : 1461-5875-0974
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Homework can't be on for a...... idk i guess forever   Homework can't be on for a......   idk i guess forever EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 7:34 am

The only nice teacher i have is my math/algerba teacher, Music teacher is crazy! He will send you to do office for talking.
Back to top Go down
http://brawlforum.forummotion.com
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

Number of posts : 2300
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Homework can't be on for a...... idk i guess forever   Homework can't be on for a......   idk i guess forever EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 6:19 pm

Kenshi wrote:
The only nice teacher i have is my math/algerba teacher, Music teacher is crazy! He will send you to do office for talking.

my music teacher went apeshit when our class made our music clinician quit on us (i was taking a test that i missed with the teacher in the office) He was all like these kids are clapping beats at a 3rd grade level in grade 8. then the fag was like. I STILL GET PAYED ALL THE SAME then stormed out.

Last year my math teacher was the nicest person. She gave us candy like every class, baked us cake, cupcakes and cookies and let kids bring in treats too. One time the other class had tim horton's donuts, and we had a math contest to get the remainders.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Homework can't be on for a...... idk i guess forever   Homework can't be on for a......   idk i guess forever EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 6:22 pm

Signal wrote:
Kenshi wrote:

my music teacher went apeshit when our class made our music clinician quit on us (i was taking a test that i missed with the teacher in the office) He was all like these kids are clapping beats at a 3rd grade level in grade 8. then the fag was like. I STILL GET PAYED ALL THE SAME then stormed out.

Last year my math teacher was the nicest person. She gave us candy like every class, baked us cake, cupcakes and cookies and let kids bring in treats too. One time the other class had tim horton's donuts, and we had a math contest to get the remainders.

lucky u get tim hortens i get wana be starbucks
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Kenshi

Number of posts : 1097
XBL Gamertag : Conceited Ninja
Brawl FC : 1461-5875-0974
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Homework can't be on for a...... idk i guess forever   Homework can't be on for a......   idk i guess forever EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 8:38 am

Signal wrote:
Kenshi wrote:

My music teacher is always tense. One day no one was listening to his lecture about how we are gonna go to grade 9 and blah blah blah. Then all of a sudden my friend threw a ruler at him, and thought it was me! The principle gave me a warning not to do it again. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://brawlforum.forummotion.com
Iec
Iec

Number of posts : 2924
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Homework can't be on for a...... idk i guess forever   Homework can't be on for a......   idk i guess forever EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 2:59 pm

my teacher ms benacort is a bi***
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homework can't be on for a...... idk i guess forever   Homework can't be on for a......   idk i guess forever Empty

Back to top Go down

Homework can't be on for a...... idk i guess forever
Page 1 of 1