HomeThe Hub PortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 
 

 Zombies are going to the moon...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son


Number of posts : 3402
Age : 22
Location : Pennsylvania, United States
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Zombies are going to the moon...   Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:01 pm






Sorry if I broke anyone's browser with the huge pics lol

____________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy


Number of posts : 3942
Age : 23
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Zombies are going to the moon...   Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:00 pm

i want to know the story behind this lol. the map pack is basically free if you bought the prestige or the other edition

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son


Number of posts : 3402
Age : 22
Location : Pennsylvania, United States
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Zombies are going to the moon...   Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:56 pm

koluigi wrote:
i want to know the story behind this lol. the map pack is basically free if you bought the prestige or the other edition
Maybe it has something to do with the rocket launched at Ascension?

____________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy


Number of posts : 3942
Age : 23
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Zombies are going to the moon...   Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:11 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
i want to know the story behind this lol. the map pack is basically free if you bought the prestige or the other edition
Maybe it has something to do with the rocket launched at Ascension?
but didn't they explode the rocket during the secret with ray gun and everything?.....

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son


Number of posts : 3402
Age : 22
Location : Pennsylvania, United States
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Zombies are going to the moon...   Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:27 am

koluigi wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
i want to know the story behind this lol. the map pack is basically free if you bought the prestige or the other edition
Maybe it has something to do with the rocket launched at Ascension?
but didn't they explode the rocket during the secret with ray gun and everything?.....
You can blow it up with the ray gun. Not sure what you mean exactly....I never did the easter egg.

____________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy


Number of posts : 3942
Age : 23
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Zombies are going to the moon...   Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:08 am

Linkrules08 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
i want to know the story behind this lol. the map pack is basically free if you bought the prestige or the other edition
Maybe it has something to do with the rocket launched at Ascension?
but didn't they explode the rocket during the secret with ray gun and everything?.....
You can blow it up with the ray gun. Not sure what you mean exactly....I never did the easter egg.
well in ascension the rocket launches and if you do the easter egg you have to blow it up. but maybe since zombies goes back in time and is in the future it could all be something completely different

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZaK
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 3316
Age : 23
Location : Canada, Toronto ON
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Zombies are going to the moon...   Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:08 pm

Yo those pics rapes my iPhone. I wish I could play this fuckig map but my black ops is broken Sad

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Zombies are going to the moon...   Today at 10:28 am

Back to top Go down
 
Zombies are going to the moon...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Zombies- Specifics, Likelihood, and Do We Even Want 'Em?
» Nazi Zombies Parody
» Gay Zombies
» All Zombies Must Die! now on XBL Arcade
» Green Moon (Adventure-lite)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game Central :: Call of Duty Talk-
Jump to: