HomeThe Hub PortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 
 

 the console war is over

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Milordog1
SNES
SNES


Number of posts : 346
Age : 21
Location : Colorado
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: the console war is over   Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:06 pm

you all spend pointless time arguing whether Xbox is better than PS3 or not.

Xbox is better for the sole reason that it's revenue goes towards microsoft to advance the realm of computers and make a better Windows OS and such. All of your arguements past this point are invalid and you should feel inferior for even doubting the Xbox.

GIVE MONEY TO THE XBOX, FEED THE MICROSOFT MACHINE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/milordog1
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy


Number of posts : 3942
Age : 23
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: the console war is over   Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:36 pm

Microsoft already has technology 20 years into the future it's just they don't have the money.also you can't say either console us better cause they both have there flaws and there almost basically the same

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milordog1
SNES
SNES


Number of posts : 346
Age : 21
Location : Colorado
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: the console war is over   Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:07 pm

koluigi wrote:
Microsoft already has technology 20 years into the future it's just they don't have the money.also you can't say either console us better cause they both have there flaws and they're almost basically the same

oh and
koluigiofthemagicallandofNarnia wrote:
Microsoft already has technology 20 years into the future it's just they don't have the money.
doesn't make sense to me...so a "WUT?" is in order. EXPLAIN YOURSELF
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/milordog1
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy


Number of posts : 3942
Age : 23
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: the console war is over   Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:06 pm

Milordog1 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Microsoft already has technology 20 years into the future it's just they don't have the money.also you can't say either console us better cause they both have there flaws and they're almost basically the same

oh and
koluigiofthemagicallandofNarnia wrote:
Microsoft already has technology 20 years into the future it's just they don't have the money.
doesn't make sense to me...so a "WUT?" is in order. EXPLAIN YOURSELF

I'm just saying the government has future technology they don't want to show yet

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific


Number of posts : 3104
Age : 22
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: the console war is over   Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:42 pm

Koro you sound like a crazed conspiracy guy lol!
But seriously, this doesn't mean the console itself is better, it just means that it helps a greater cause, which is even IF Microsoft uses 360 profits to help other parts of their company. I can't really comment on which system is better anymore because I haven't had a PS3 is a year and don't play 360 anymore hardly ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son


Number of posts : 3402
Age : 22
Location : Pennsylvania, United States
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: the console war is over   Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:09 pm

It's no secret Microsoft's gaming division has been losing tons of money from the development they put into their online services.

Subscription fees and the fact that the 360 is now the top selling console (it just passed the Wii in July sales) is going to help them get in the green again.

____________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
Milordog1
SNES
SNES


Number of posts : 346
Age : 21
Location : Colorado
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: the console war is over   Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:53 pm

koluigi wrote:
Milordog1 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Microsoft already has technology 20 years into the future it's just they don't have the money.also you can't say either console us better cause they both have there flaws and they're almost basically the same

oh and
koluigiofthemagicallandofNarnia wrote:
Microsoft already has technology 20 years into the future it's just they don't have the money.
doesn't make sense to me...so a "WUT?" is in order. EXPLAIN YOURSELF

I'm just saying the government has future technology they don't want to show yet

they do. Black ops (kinda) pproves it and y'know...I want a lazer gun D:

(back on topic) MICROSOFT NEEDS MORE MONEY, BUY ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING MICROSOFT
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/milordog1
Lord Revan67
007
007


Number of posts : 1252
Age : 21
Location : Valley, CA
XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
Epicness : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: the console war is over   Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:58 pm

If the Ps3 doesnt make half as much as the noise the 360 is making, I think it would be fair to say the Ps is better. But I wouldn't know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milordog1
SNES
SNES


Number of posts : 346
Age : 21
Location : Colorado
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: the console war is over   Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:35 am

Lord Revan67 wrote:
If the Ps3 doesnt make half as much as the noise the 360 is making, I think it would be fair to say the Ps is better. But I wouldn't know.

What exactly do you mean by "noise"? Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/milordog1
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son


Number of posts : 3402
Age : 22
Location : Pennsylvania, United States
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: the console war is over   Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:54 am

Lord Revan67 wrote:
If the Ps3 doesnt make half as much as the noise the 360 is making, I think it would be fair to say the Ps is better. But I wouldn't know.
The 360 slim makes less noise than the PS3 slim.


____________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: the console war is over   Today at 10:28 am

Back to top Go down
 
the console war is over
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» PC Gaming V.S. Console Gaming
» New day, new topic: PC vs Console
» Diablo 3 Console
» RUMOR: Gamecube games on the Wii U Virtual Console?
» which console would you pick?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game Central :: General Video Game Talk-
Jump to: