HomeThe Hub PortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 
 

 Anyone play MW2 on PC?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Milordog1
SNES
SNES


Number of posts : 346
Age : 21
Location : Colorado
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Anyone play MW2 on PC?   Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:32 pm

anyone other than me? my steam name's Milordog1 ([RGC]Kefka Palazzo[WDZ] at the moment)

I've lost all other drive to play this game D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/milordog1
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific


Number of posts : 3104
Age : 22
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play MW2 on PC?   Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:38 pm

Naw my computer is terrible haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son


Number of posts : 3402
Age : 22
Location : Pennsylvania, United States
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play MW2 on PC?   Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:06 pm

MW2 has no upside of playing it on the PC. At least with WaW you would get dedicated servers and custom zombie maps/mods.

____________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
Milordog1
SNES
SNES


Number of posts : 346
Age : 21
Location : Colorado
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play MW2 on PC?   Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:50 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
MW2 has no upside of playing it on the PC. At least with WaW you would get dedicated servers and custom zombie maps/mods.

Amen D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/milordog1
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son


Number of posts : 3402
Age : 22
Location : Pennsylvania, United States
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play MW2 on PC?   Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:24 pm

Milordog1 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
MW2 has no upside of playing it on the PC. At least with WaW you would get dedicated servers and custom zombie maps/mods.

Amen D:
Weren't the map packs for WaW free as well?

____________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
Milordog1
SNES
SNES


Number of posts : 346
Age : 21
Location : Colorado
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play MW2 on PC?   Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:40 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
Milordog1 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
MW2 has no upside of playing it on the PC. At least with WaW you would get dedicated servers and custom zombie maps/mods.

Amen D:
Weren't the map packs for WaW free as well?

Never played WaW...I don't like WW guns
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/milordog1
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son


Number of posts : 3402
Age : 22
Location : Pennsylvania, United States
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play MW2 on PC?   Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:20 pm

Milordog1 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
Milordog1 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
MW2 has no upside of playing it on the PC. At least with WaW you would get dedicated servers and custom zombie maps/mods.

Amen D:
Weren't the map packs for WaW free as well?

Never played WaW...I don't like WW guns
I would recommend getting it...the multiplayer is more balanced than mw2's and it has the best thing a cod game has ever come up with (zombies).

____________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
Milordog1
SNES
SNES


Number of posts : 346
Age : 21
Location : Colorado
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play MW2 on PC?   Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:32 am

Linkrules08 wrote:
Milordog1 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
Milordog1 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
MW2 has no upside of playing it on the PC. At least with WaW you would get dedicated servers and custom zombie maps/mods.

Amen D:
Weren't the map packs for WaW free as well?

Never played WaW...I don't like WW guns
I would recommend getting it...the multiplayer is more balanced than mw2's and it has the best thing a cod game has ever come up with (zombies).

Meh...Black Ops will have zombies from like Area 51 or something...I'll just wait for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/milordog1
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son


Number of posts : 3402
Age : 22
Location : Pennsylvania, United States
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play MW2 on PC?   Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:53 pm

The Hardened edition comes with all the WaW zombie maps.

____________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
Milordog1
SNES
SNES


Number of posts : 346
Age : 21
Location : Colorado
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play MW2 on PC?   Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:34 am

Linkrules08 wrote:
The Hardened edition comes with all the WaW zombie maps.

I love you I can't wait I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/milordog1
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Anyone play MW2 on PC?   Today at 6:18 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Anyone play MW2 on PC?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Grade 12s who are going on to play post-secondary, AAA/AA/A
» Proxyservice to play WOTLK on european servers
» battlefield play 4 free
» lets play a game, its called lame excuse
» Those who play Tf2 or interested in Tf2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game Central :: Call of Duty Talk-
Jump to: