HomeThe Hub PortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 
 

 Superbowl 44

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Revan67
007
007
avatar

Number of posts : 1252
Age : 22
Location : Valley, CA
XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
Epicness : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Superbowl 44   Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:31 am

I think Colts have this one. The Saints simply can't stop the Colts explosive offense. If the Saints continue to blitz, Peyton is going to pick the secondary apart, because he is the number 1 quarteback against the blitz. The pressure from the Saints is going to be picked up well by the Colts excellent line. For the Saints offense, I Colston will have a hard time tpuching the ball, so I can see some big plays from Hendersen. I would be shocked to see the Colts lose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
avatar

Number of posts : 3402
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania, United States
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl 44   Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:05 pm

Lord Revan67 wrote:
I think Colts have this one. The Saints simply can't stop the Colts explosive offense. If the Saints continue to blitz, Peyton is going to pick the secondary apart, because he is the number 1 quarteback against the blitz. The pressure from the Saints is going to be picked up well by the Colts excellent line. For the Saints offense, I Colston will have a hard time tpuching the ball, so I can see some big plays from Hendersen. I would be shocked to see the Colts lose.
Colston is from here so naturally a lot of people want him to win it. That being said, i have a feeling it might be fixed for the Saints to win. If you've watched any of the Saints previous games you would know what i'm talking about.

____________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 23
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl 44   Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:35 pm

it has to be the colts man peyton got this all he needs is collie

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
avatar

Number of posts : 3402
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania, United States
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl 44   Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:01 am

Linkrules08 wrote:
Lord Revan67 wrote:
I think Colts have this one. The Saints simply can't stop the Colts explosive offense. If the Saints continue to blitz, Peyton is going to pick the secondary apart, because he is the number 1 quarteback against the blitz. The pressure from the Saints is going to be picked up well by the Colts excellent line. For the Saints offense, I Colston will have a hard time tpuching the ball, so I can see some big plays from Hendersen. I would be shocked to see the Colts lose.
Colston is from here so naturally a lot of people want him to win it. That being said, i have a feeling it might be fixed for the Saints to win. If you've watched any of the Saints previous games you would know what i'm talking about.
The Saints win didn't look as fixed as i thought it would be. They were clearly the better team.

____________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
Lord Revan67
007
007
avatar

Number of posts : 1252
Age : 22
Location : Valley, CA
XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
Epicness : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl 44   Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:21 am

I have eaten my words. Sean Payton showed alot of balls that game, he came to do business.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 23
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl 44   Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:31 pm

if only manning was like his brother

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl 44   Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:08 pm

koluigi wrote:
if only manning was like his brother

dude no thats kinda like a insult
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Revan67
007
007
avatar

Number of posts : 1252
Age : 22
Location : Valley, CA
XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
Epicness : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl 44   Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:19 pm

I know why would you say Peyton should be more like someone from the Giants, its insulting and embarrassing. Its like saying Peyton should be more like Ben Roesthlisberger. What would be a good comment is to say something like Peyton should be more like Tom Brady.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 23
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl 44   Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:09 pm

not really a insult i mean he worked hard i saw it.he did good but his brother kinda did better(as in last year)

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl 44   Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:35 pm

Lord Revan67 wrote:
I know why would you say Peyton should be more like someone from the Giants, its insulting and embarrassing. Its like saying Peyton should be more like Ben Roesthlisberger. What would be a good comment is to say something like Peyton should be more like Tom Brady.
hey no dont diss on ben rothlesberger
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Revan67
007
007
avatar

Number of posts : 1252
Age : 22
Location : Valley, CA
XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
Epicness : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl 44   Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:13 pm

Are you kidding, he looks like a lineman playing qb. Hes hard to tackle ill give him that, but the steelers are enemy number 1, until someone else beats the patriots in postseason by accident
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
avatar

Number of posts : 3104
Age : 23
Location : Kincheloe MI
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl 44   Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:26 pm

woohoo, i won 20 bucks by pickin the saints Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bennyboy2600
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Color
avatar

Number of posts : 434
Age : 23
Location : Behind you
XBL Gamertag : SuaveSalmon
Brawl FC : 1032-0995-3450
Mario Kart Wii FC : 3179-6940-2288
Epicness : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl 44   Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:43 pm

Lord Revan67 wrote:
Are you kidding, he looks like a lineman playing qb. Hes hard to tackle ill give him that, but the steelers are enemy number 1, until someone else beats the patriots in postseason by accident
Patriots are overrated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Superbowl 44   

Back to top Go down
 
Superbowl 44
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Archive-
Jump to: