HomeThe Hub PortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 
 

 JOIN QU!K NOW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: JOIN QU!K NOW   Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:06 pm

Hey i made a new site

http://quick.forumotion.com/index.htm

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SonicMaster
PONG
PONG
avatar

Number of posts : 59
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: JOIN QU!K NOW   Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:14 am

Joined
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SonicMaster
PONG
PONG
avatar

Number of posts : 59
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: JOIN QU!K NOW   Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:15 am

With good news my xbox got shipped back today so it should be back in the next couple days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Revan67
007
007
avatar

Number of posts : 1252
Age : 23
Location : Valley, CA
XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
Epicness : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: JOIN QU!K NOW   Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:16 am

Ok i will check it out dood

j0in3d

nvm


Last edited by Lord Revan67 on Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : its a ps3 squad bros)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1875
Age : 30
Location : Ireland
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: JOIN QU!K NOW   Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:21 pm

What section are you on link, and are ye recruiting for gbs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 24
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: JOIN QU!K NOW   Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:36 pm

why are u making this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: JOIN QU!K NOW   Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:10 pm

Aston we wont start GBing untill we fill in the squads, for now sign up so i can place you in one.

Shoty, this is the CoD section of this site i guess. Were starting a clan.

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 24
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: JOIN QU!K NOW   Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:14 pm

Link3618 wrote:
Aston we wont start GBing untill we fill in the squads, for now sign up so i can place you in one.

Shoty, this is the CoD section of this site i guess. Were starting a clan.

cool maybe ill join
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: JOIN QU!K NOW   Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:20 pm

shotty53 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Aston we wont start GBing untill we fill in the squads, for now sign up so i can place you in one.

Shoty, this is the CoD section of this site i guess. Were starting a clan.

cool maybe ill join

Sweet So far its all Ps3 members (idk if rev has the game)

But it seems easyier to recruit 360 members

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1875
Age : 30
Location : Ireland
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: JOIN QU!K NOW   Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:43 pm

What rank an you offer me? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: JOIN QU!K NOW   Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:14 pm

Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
What rank an you offer me? Very Happy


Squad assistan son hah

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Revan67
007
007
avatar

Number of posts : 1252
Age : 23
Location : Valley, CA
XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
Epicness : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: JOIN QU!K NOW   Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:23 pm

Link3618 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Aston we wont start GBing untill we fill in the squads, for now sign up so i can place you in one.

Shoty, this is the CoD section of this site i guess. Were starting a clan.

cool maybe ill join

Sweet So far its all Ps3 members (idk if rev has the game)

But it seems easyier to recruit 360 members

I dont have it yet but if everyone has it ill try to get it. Ill let you know when i do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: JOIN QU!K NOW   Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:00 pm

Lord Revan67 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Aston we wont start GBing untill we fill in the squads, for now sign up so i can place you in one.

Shoty, this is the CoD section of this site i guess. Were starting a clan.

cool maybe ill join

Sweet So far its all Ps3 members (idk if rev has the game)

But it seems easyier to recruit 360 members

I dont have it yet but if everyone has it ill try to get it. Ill let you know when i do.

you should get it for Christmas.

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Revan67
007
007
avatar

Number of posts : 1252
Age : 23
Location : Valley, CA
XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
Epicness : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: JOIN QU!K NOW   Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:50 pm

Link3618 wrote:
Lord Revan67 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Aston we wont start GBing untill we fill in the squads, for now sign up so i can place you in one.

Shoty, this is the CoD section of this site i guess. Were starting a clan.

cool maybe ill join

Sweet So far its all Ps3 members (idk if rev has the game)

But it seems easyier to recruit 360 members

I dont have it yet but if everyone has it ill try to get it. Ill let you know when i do.

you should get it for Christmas.

Good idea, i'll ask santa. Hope i dont get goddam coal again. Its useless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: JOIN QU!K NOW   

Back to top Go down
 
JOIN QU!K NOW
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Archive-
Jump to: