Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Te beginning of Life

Go down 
+2
shotty53
Link3618
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Te beginning of Life Empty
PostSubject: Te beginning of Life   Te beginning of Life EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:13 am

Ok guys Cells cant function without ancesters because they need DNA, DNA stores the functions of the cell and such, so there couldent be a "first living thing" because that living thing needs DNA to function.

Now Scientists have 2 man theories

1. Early Earth living conditions on land were not possible, but single cell orginisms were produced in the water from elements created through te volcanic vents, those elemets formed RNA and life.

Now if you know RNA is "incomplete" Scientists think these RNA prokaryotes evolved into orginisms with DNA. Wait

****STOP****

RNA still has genetic material, and prokaryotes still have chromosomes so therefore genes. And a gene cant be created out of know where. The cell needed a ancestor. If it doesnt have one it couldent carryout cell processes, like shipping, packaging protiens, and controling what goes in and out of the membrane.

2. I extra terestrial "TEST" aliens planted organisms on earth to watch them evolve.. or a comet hit with rare life forming elemets, or orginisms...

This is highly doubtful.
Back to top Go down
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
shotty53

Number of posts : 1080
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Te beginning of Life   Te beginning of Life EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 6:49 pm

Link3618 wrote:
Ok guys Cells cant function without ancesters because they need DNA, DNA stores the functions of the cell and such, so there couldent be a "first living thing" because that living thing needs DNA to function.

Now Scientists have 2 man theories

1. Early Earth living conditions on land were not possible, but single cell orginisms were produced in the water from elements created through te volcanic vents, those elemets formed RNA and life.

Now if you know RNA is "incomplete" Scientists think these RNA prokaryotes evolved into orginisms with DNA. Wait

****STOP****

RNA still has genetic material, and prokaryotes still have chromosomes so therefore genes. And a gene cant be created out of know where. The cell needed a ancestor. If it doesnt have one it couldent carryout cell processes, like shipping, packaging protiens, and controling what goes in and out of the membrane.

2. I extra terestrial "TEST" aliens planted organisms on earth to watch them evolve.. or a comet hit with rare life forming elemets, or orginisms...

This is highly doubtful.
and why did u post this
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

Number of posts : 3402
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Te beginning of Life   Te beginning of Life EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 7:39 pm

I'm not gonna lie, every theory on how the world began is just so ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
shotty53

PostSubject: Re: Te beginning of Life   Te beginning of Life EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 7:58 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:

ok matt and believeing in god isnt redicluous i mean serously wheres the fing proof.
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

Number of posts : 3402
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Te beginning of Life   Te beginning of Life EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 8:30 pm

shotty53 wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:

ok matt and believeing in god isnt redicluous i mean serously wheres the fing proof.
Ok...when did i say it wasn't ridiculous?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
Maruto

Number of posts : 702
PSN Username : Rockin_balls
Epicness : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Te beginning of Life   Te beginning of Life EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:08 am

people come up with really really wierd ideas how the earth came to be... like scientology
Back to top Go down
bennyboy2600
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Color
bennyboy2600

Number of posts : 434
XBL Gamertag : SuaveSalmon
Brawl FC : 1032-0995-3450
Mario Kart Wii FC : 3179-6940-2288
Epicness : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Te beginning of Life   Te beginning of Life EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 4:57 pm

Morman beliefs are just as bad as scientology. In fact everything humans have come up with to explain our creation is either impossible or just plain retarded and I'm pissed since my family doesn't celebrate Christmas just because it's "pagan" and also I can't celebrate my birthday since every time there was a birthday in the bible something really bad happened.
Back to top Go down
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
shotty53

PostSubject: Re: Te beginning of Life   Te beginning of Life EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 5:38 pm

bennyboy2600 wrote:
Morman beliefs are just as bad as scientology. In fact everything humans have come up with to explain our creation is either impossible or just plain retarded and I'm pissed since my family doesn't celebrate Christmas just because it's "pagan" and also I can't celebrate my birthday since every time there was a birthday in the bible something really bad happened.

ben... ur family serously needs to have the taste of real life cause their frekin freeks. they need to stop taking soo much stuff out of the bible and relating it to there world they should do what they want and i bet u they would if that gay bible wasnt in front of there face. i think persontly its just rude not to celibrate ur birth day its like saying ohh hes not important and we shoudnt care and christmas is just like they dont want to spend the money.
Back to top Go down
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
Maruto

Number of posts : 702
PSN Username : Rockin_balls
Epicness : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Te beginning of Life   Te beginning of Life EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:57 pm

shotty53 wrote:
bennyboy2600 wrote:

ben... ur family serously needs to have the taste of real life cause their frekin freeks. they need to stop taking soo much stuff out of the bible and relating it to there world they should do what they want and i bet u they would if that gay bible wasnt in front of there face. i think persontly its just rude not to celibrate ur birth day its like saying ohh hes not important and we shoudnt care and christmas is just like they dont want to spend the money.

I never really liked those people like that.... everything has to be approved by the bible... and just everything in life is the bible....

I am catholic... but I never really belive how the world came to be... those are really redicoulus... I do belive in god but I don't belive in the bible... I mean god didn't write it himself??? so why belive it... many people say that god talks to them... and I am kinda like... retard. the only supernatural stuff that happens are usually in movies... not life.

I think that there is just somthin to be learned from most religions like buddist... I don't really consider that a religion but it teachs that all life is precious and to not hate people... same with the commendments it kinda tells that you shouldn't hate or steal from no one and that all man is equal... I think relgion started from some one that wanted everything to be equal and the world to be peacefull to one another and started to make stories that showed that being kind and nice to everyone leads to a happy life... then it just kinda got turned into religion...

my teacher said that and I kinda agree with him.
Back to top Go down
Lord Revan67
Lord Revan67

Number of posts : 1252
XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
Epicness : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Te beginning of Life   Te beginning of Life EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:32 am

bennyboy2600 wrote:

Its ok man. Those pagan rituals arent all that fun anyway. Besides, you got Pioneer Day! pirat
Back to top Go down
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
shotty53

PostSubject: Re: Te beginning of Life   Te beginning of Life EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:19 pm

Rockin_Balls wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
bennyboy2600 wrote:

I never really liked those people like that.... everything has to be approved by the bible... and just everything in life is the bible....

I am catholic... but I never really belive how the world came to be... those are really redicoulus... I do belive in god but I don't belive in the bible... I mean god didn't write it himself??? so why belive it... many people say that god talks to them... and I am kinda like... retard. the only supernatural stuff that happens are usually in movies... not life.

I think that there is just somthin to be learned from most religions like buddist... I don't really consider that a religion but it teachs that all life is precious and to not hate people... same with the commendments it kinda tells that you shouldn't hate or steal from no one and that all man is equal... I think relgion started from some one that wanted everything to be equal and the world to be peacefull to one another and started to make stories that showed that being kind and nice to everyone leads to a happy life... then it just kinda got turned into religion...

my teacher said that and I kinda agree with him.

thats soo true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Te beginning of Life   Te beginning of Life Empty

Back to top Go down

Te beginning of Life
Page 1 of 1