HomeThe Hub PortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 
 

 the actual story behin nazi zombies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
liquid snake
PlayStation
PlayStation


Number of posts : 372
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: the actual story behin nazi zombies   Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:47 pm

sources: hidden radio transmitions from der riese, richtofen quotes, messages on wall, real life events in braslou.

ok, so der riese (the giant) was an operation to test the teleporters and to create undead soldiers. the main scientist dr. maxis can be herd testing and commanding these subjects in the hidden radios. his daughter samantha was curious and since maxis did not want her to know, he bought her a dog. later in his operations ( when he is putting zombies through the teleporters yet they do not appear at main frame) he tries to put samanthas dog in. this created the first hell hound he even states that the dog re animates and appears in a "ball of electricity" now the teleporters and wunderwaffe were using the rare element 115 which can be found written and secreting from an asteriod in shi no nums. the new radio transmitions are telling peter to find maxis, and that the operation went wrong. he is talking to the hanging man WHO IS MISSING HIS LEFT ARM(importaint.) this man was trying to turn off the power when riechtofen or someone sliced it off ( his arm can be seen on power switch in der riese.) affraid
now in richtofens bio, he has a creepy obsession with stuffed animals. when u get the teddy bear in the mystery box, u can hear samantha laughing. now the flytrap, the asteroid are real, there were rumors that the asteriod tungsaka had an element that re animated bodie, yet i doubt it. the fly trap was an exparimental ufo landing devise that can be found in germany. so in natch der untoten, tank, nikolia and takeo were sent to help contaion the project ( hence the plane crash) and in shi no numa trailer, u hear tank talking to nikolia saying "this is the place" where they were suppeosed to find maxis or richtofen OH and in one of the der riese radio transmitions, richtofen locks maxis and samantha in the test cchamber with the hell hound, probably getting killed. now when u revive richtofen, he says "the illuminate can still be served" and when he obtains a wunderwaffe, he says eitrher " the wunderwaffe dg 2? my greatest invention!" there are also quotes throughout the game that point to this.

pleeees look this stuff up on u tube, they tell it waaay better and it is uber interesting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse


Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: the actual story behin nazi zombies   Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:24 pm

they should make this a movie

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
liquid snake
PlayStation
PlayStation


Number of posts : 372
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: the actual story behin nazi zombies   Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:07 pm

id would make a pretty bad ass movie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy


Number of posts : 3942
Age : 23
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: the actual story behin nazi zombies   Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:28 pm

when i saw this topic i thought you just brought it back.pretty good pretty good

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
liquid snake
PlayStation
PlayStation


Number of posts : 372
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: the actual story behin nazi zombies   Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:50 pm

srry, i didnt know u had posted one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy


Number of posts : 3942
Age : 23
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: the actual story behin nazi zombies   Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:24 pm

its alright but i want to know what happens to them

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
liquid snake
PlayStation
PlayStation


Number of posts : 372
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: the actual story behin nazi zombies   Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:31 pm

if theres another map pack WHICH ILL NEVER GET CUZ I GOT BANNED!!!!!!! then they might live. if not than they all die like usual Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy


Number of posts : 3942
Age : 23
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: the actual story behin nazi zombies   Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:37 pm

hmmm wonder why you got banned.....if only they just tell us the story

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen


Number of posts : 1080
Age : 22
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: the actual story behin nazi zombies   Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:00 pm

liquid snake wrote:
sources: hidden radio transmitions from der riese, richtofen quotes, messages on wall, real life events in braslou.

ok, so der riese (the giant) was an operation to test the teleporters and to create undead soldiers. the main scientist dr. maxis can be herd testing and commanding these subjects in the hidden radios. his daughter samantha was curious and since maxis did not want her to know, he bought her a dog. later in his operations ( when he is putting zombies through the teleporters yet they do not appear at main frame) he tries to put samanthas dog in. this created the first hell hound he even states that the dog re animates and appears in a "ball of electricity" now the teleporters and wunderwaffe were using the rare element 115 which can be found written and secreting from an asteriod in shi no nums. the new radio transmitions are telling peter to find maxis, and that the operation went wrong. he is talking to the hanging man WHO IS MISSING HIS LEFT ARM(importaint.) this man was trying to turn off the power when riechtofen or someone sliced it off ( his arm can be seen on power switch in der riese.) affraid
now in richtofens bio, he has a creepy obsession with stuffed animals. when u get the teddy bear in the mystery box, u can hear samantha laughing. now the flytrap, the asteroid are real, there were rumors that the asteriod tungsaka had an element that re animated bodie, yet i doubt it. the fly trap was an exparimental ufo landing devise that can be found in germany. so in natch der untoten, tank, nikolia and takeo were sent to help contaion the project ( hence the plane crash) and in shi no numa trailer, u hear tank talking to nikolia saying "this is the place" where they were suppeosed to find maxis or richtofen OH and in one of the der riese radio transmitions, richtofen locks maxis and samantha in the test cchamber with the hell hound, probably getting killed. now when u revive richtofen, he says "the illuminate can still be served" and when he obtains a wunderwaffe, he says eitrher " the wunderwaffe dg 2? my greatest invention!" there are also quotes throughout the game that point to this.

pleeees look this stuff up on u tube, they tell it waaay better and it is uber interesting

dude thats epic i cant believe all this happened
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son


Number of posts : 3402
Age : 22
Location : Pennsylvania, United States
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: the actual story behin nazi zombies   Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:52 pm

koluigi wrote:
hmmm wonder why you got banned.....if only they just tell us the story
Microsoft Banned all of the people that modded their xboxes to play pirated (or illegal) games. The bans were oddly close to the release of the big games (mw2, odst, l4d2, and ac2) which has some people angry but their bans were certainly earned.

____________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy


Number of posts : 3942
Age : 23
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: the actual story behin nazi zombies   Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:23 am

Linkrules08 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
hmmm wonder why you got banned.....if only they just tell us the story
Microsoft Banned all of the people that modded their xboxes to play pirated (or illegal) games. The bans were oddly close to the release of the big games (mw2, odst, l4d2, and ac2) which has some people angry but their bans were certainly earned.
oh hahaha noobs.

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
liquid snake
PlayStation
PlayStation


Number of posts : 372
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: the actual story behin nazi zombies   Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:47 pm

id rather b banned then pay 60 dollars on a game and might not even like it. u know wat happened about left for dead 2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy


Number of posts : 3942
Age : 23
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: the actual story behin nazi zombies   Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:01 am

liquid snake wrote:
id rather b banned then pay 60 dollars on a game and might not even like it. u know wat happened about left for dead 2.
its called 3 days or your money back....

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
liquid snake
PlayStation
PlayStation


Number of posts : 372
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: the actual story behin nazi zombies   Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:11 pm

i call it play this game for 3 weeks, finish it and buy another one. i kinda go thru games quiker than usual
Back to top Go down
View user profile
liquid snake
PlayStation
PlayStation


Number of posts : 372
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: the actual story behin nazi zombies   Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:13 pm

it ends up costing alot buying games, added up, it bought be out of my online rights
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen


Number of posts : 1080
Age : 22
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: the actual story behin nazi zombies   Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:55 pm

soo ur bannned from xbox live for life
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son


Number of posts : 3402
Age : 22
Location : Pennsylvania, United States
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: the actual story behin nazi zombies   Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:43 pm

Does anyone else besides me think Treyarch is going to release an all zombies game next year?

____________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy


Number of posts : 3942
Age : 23
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: the actual story behin nazi zombies   Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:04 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
Does anyone else besides me think Treyarch is going to release an all zombies game next year?
ummm no we have left for dead and ummmm they wouldnt have a story

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son


Number of posts : 3402
Age : 22
Location : Pennsylvania, United States
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: the actual story behin nazi zombies   Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:44 pm

koluigi wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
Does anyone else besides me think Treyarch is going to release an all zombies game next year?
ummm no we have left for dead and ummmm they wouldnt have a story
Left 4 Dead has nothing on Nazi Zombies

____________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy


Number of posts : 3942
Age : 23
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: the actual story behin nazi zombies   Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:06 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
Does anyone else besides me think Treyarch is going to release an all zombies game next year?
ummm no we have left for dead and ummmm they wouldnt have a story
Left 4 Dead has nothing on Nazi Zombies
it has a lot of things on nazi zombies

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
liquid snake
PlayStation
PlayStation


Number of posts : 372
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: the actual story behin nazi zombies   Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:55 am

how about the " looking down your gun so you can hit something" feature? or, the "more than 7 guns" extension? dont forget the "post ps2 graphics"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen


Number of posts : 1080
Age : 22
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: the actual story behin nazi zombies   Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:22 pm

koluigi wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
Does anyone else besides me think Treyarch is going to release an all zombies game next year?
ummm no we have left for dead and ummmm they wouldnt have a story
Left 4 Dead has nothing on Nazi Zombies
it has a lot of things on nazi zombies

left 4 dead sucks nazi zombies is way better
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy


Number of posts : 3942
Age : 23
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: the actual story behin nazi zombies   Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:35 pm

shotty53 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
Does anyone else besides me think Treyarch is going to release an all zombies game next year?
ummm no we have left for dead and ummmm they wouldnt have a story
Left 4 Dead has nothing on Nazi Zombies
it has a lot of things on nazi zombies

left 4 dead sucks nazi zombies is way better
you dont understand how funny l4d is.all nazi zombie has is a story

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen


Number of posts : 1080
Age : 22
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: the actual story behin nazi zombies   Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:25 pm

koluigi wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
koluigi wrote:

ummm no we have left for dead and ummmm they wouldnt have a story
Left 4 Dead has nothing on Nazi Zombies
it has a lot of things on nazi zombies

left 4 dead sucks nazi zombies is way better
you dont understand how funny l4d is.all nazi zombie has is a story

its interesting that the nazi zombies have a story and l4d is not funny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Revan67
007
007


Number of posts : 1252
Age : 21
Location : Valley, CA
XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
Epicness : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: the actual story behin nazi zombies   Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:28 pm

I thought Nazi zombies was a joke at first because it sounded all funny and weird. But then, it was real. no joke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: the actual story behin nazi zombies   Today at 10:27 am

Back to top Go down
 
the actual story behin nazi zombies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Nazi Zombies Parody
» Call of Duty Lego Nazi Zombies for Sale
» Wolfenstein Forever Update
» Tristania 3d
» Castle Of The Nazi Zombies! Released

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game Central :: Call of Duty Talk-
Jump to: