Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tatical NUKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Go down 
+3
Aston_Martin_DB9
koluigi
Link3618
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Tatical NUKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA Empty
PostSubject: Tatical NUKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA   Tatical NUKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:21 pm

I love it i get it every game!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

Number of posts : 3942
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Tatical NUKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA   Tatical NUKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:03 pm

camper...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Tatical NUKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA   Tatical NUKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:00 am

HAHAHAHAHAH IF YOU VANT BEAT IT JOIN IT
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

Number of posts : 1875
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Tatical NUKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA   Tatical NUKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:41 pm

It ruins your killstreak though
Back to top Go down
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
shotty53

Number of posts : 1080
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Tatical NUKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA   Tatical NUKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:02 pm

Link3618 wrote:
I love it i get it every game!!!!!!!!!!

wow thats pretty NUBISH!!
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

Number of posts : 3402
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Tatical NUKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA   Tatical NUKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:18 pm

I decided to set up my killstreaks to get nukes and i got my first two last night.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Tatical NUKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA   Tatical NUKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:53 pm

im getting the mw2 elite so ill be back on the xbox woohooo and i think im getting either assassin creed 2 or left 4 dead 2
Back to top Go down
bennyboy2600
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Color
bennyboy2600

Number of posts : 434
XBL Gamertag : SuaveSalmon
Brawl FC : 1032-0995-3450
Mario Kart Wii FC : 3179-6940-2288
Epicness : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Tatical NUKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA   Tatical NUKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:26 pm

Nukes are not cool
Back to top Go down
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
shotty53

PostSubject: Re: Tatical NUKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA   Tatical NUKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 6:48 pm

koluigi wrote:
im getting the mw2 elite so ill be back on the xbox woohooo and i think im getting either assassin creed 2 or left 4 dead 2

defeintly get assassin creed 2 and nukes are babish
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Tatical NUKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA   Tatical NUKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 8:41 pm

i can never get a nuke...i just cant sit in one spot!!!!
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

Number of posts : 3402
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Tatical NUKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA   Tatical NUKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:02 pm

koluigi wrote:
You don't need to camp to get a nuke, if you're good at the game you can get a 7 kill streak without camping. From there you get chopper gunner really quick if you place the airstrike good and while you're going to your hiding spot for chopper gunner the harrier will get the last couple kills if you need to.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Tatical NUKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA   Tatical NUKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:25 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
You don't need to camp to get a nuke, if you're good at the game you can get a 7 kill streak without camping. From there you get chopper gunner really quick if you place the airstrike good and while you're going to your hiding spot for chopper gunner the harrier will get the last couple kills if you need to.
yea about that i didnt unlock chopper gunner or harrier strike =(
Back to top Go down
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
Maruto

Number of posts : 702
PSN Username : Rockin_balls
Epicness : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Tatical NUKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA   Tatical NUKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:21 am

Linkrules08 wrote:
koluigi wrote:

That works... all you really need is chopper gunner in an open area like wasteland... all you really do is just have your teammates [as if all your team mates were your party members.] and just have them keep the tunnels secured and just blast the living **** out of them with chopper gunner... my friend got a 82 kill streak like that since he used harrier and chopper gunner while the rest of us guarded the tunnels... then he was gonna use nuke but we were on domination and we just won from there lol. I choose emp instead... just to stop a tactical nuke.... but if I am with my party the enemy never gets one, we divide our kill streaks so that they work out helpfull, like suppliers and anti nuke [me], the nuker, and finally the airial assualt people...

2 suppliers [uav] [whatever they want] [emergency airdrop]

Nuker [harrier strike] [chopper gunner] [nuke]

anti nuke [harrier strike] [pave low] [emp]

2 airial assualt [predator missle] [helicopter] [pave low]

they choose whatever they want and after many matches we all fell into those kill streak list.

ok I went a little too infomational there
Back to top Go down
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
shotty53

PostSubject: Re: Tatical NUKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA   Tatical NUKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:10 pm

Rockin_Balls wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
koluigi wrote:

That works... all you really need is chopper gunner in an open area like wasteland... all you really do is just have your teammates [as if all your team mates were your party members.] and just have them keep the tunnels secured and just blast the living **** out of them with chopper gunner... my friend got a 82 kill streak like that since he used harrier and chopper gunner while the rest of us guarded the tunnels... then he was gonna use nuke but we were on domination and we just won from there lol. I choose emp instead... just to stop a tactical nuke.... but if I am with my party the enemy never gets one, we divide our kill streaks so that they work out helpfull, like suppliers and anti nuke [me], the nuker, and finally the airial assualt people...

they choose whatever they want and after many matches we all fell into those kill streak list.

yah thats crazy i got a chopper gunner on wasteland and pwned but practicly once i got done with it the game ended soo that was a bunch of bull and if u dont have chopper gunner unlocked u could have ac-130
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Tatical NUKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA   Tatical NUKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 7:01 pm

shotty53 wrote:
Rockin_Balls wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
koluigi wrote:

yah thats crazy i got a chopper gunner on wasteland and pwned but practicly once i got done with it the game ended soo that was a bunch of bull and if u dont have chopper gunner unlocked u could have ac-130
i have ac130 butnot harrier
Back to top Go down
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
shotty53

PostSubject: Re: Tatical NUKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA   Tatical NUKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 7:27 pm

koluigi wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
Rockin_Balls wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
koluigi wrote:

i have ac130 butnot harrier

yah the ac 130 isnt that bad
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: Tatical NUKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA   Tatical NUKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:18 pm

i was so close getting a nuke today.i was on a 16 killstreeak but one of my teammates was already 30-3 but the weird part was the other team nuked us.and my teammate got 30 in like the first 5 minutes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tatical NUKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA   Tatical NUKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA Empty

Back to top Go down

Tatical NUKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game Central :: Call of Duty Talk-
Jump to: