Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i was injured again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

Number of posts : 3942
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

i was injured again Empty
PostSubject: i was injured again   i was injured again EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:11 pm

my finger was dislocated pregame i was so angry becuase i justed recovered from my kinda sprained ankle.i went to the hospital and it took likee a hour and thirty minutes.he pulled it right back into place.so i went back to my school and the game is over and i ask my coach what the school he says 58 to 0 i was so mad we lost that bad Evil or Very Mad.this week hasnt been good for me
Back to top Go down
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
shotty53

Number of posts : 1080
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: i was injured again   i was injured again EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:25 pm

koluigi wrote:
my finger was dislocated pregame i was so angry becuase i justed recovered from my kinda sprained ankle.i went to the hospital and it took likee a hour and thirty minutes.he pulled it right back into place.so i went back to my school and the game is over and i ask my coach what the school he says 58 to 0 i was so mad we lost that bad Evil or Very Mad.this week hasnt been good for me

wow that really sucks sounds like u havent had it good
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: i was injured again   i was injured again EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:43 pm

shotty53 wrote:
koluigi wrote:

wow that really sucks sounds like u havent had it good
the pass two weeks wernt going good for me ever since i got a sprained ankle.but on my birthday things got a little better
Back to top Go down
Lord Revan67
Lord Revan67

Number of posts : 1252
XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
Epicness : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: i was injured again   i was injured again EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:53 am

O ya happy birthdy koro!!!! Cheer
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

PostSubject: Re: i was injured again   i was injured again EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:47 pm

Lord Revan67 wrote:
O ya happy birthdy koro!!!! Cheer
your two dyas late....
Back to top Go down
Lord Revan67
Lord Revan67

Number of posts : 1252
XBL Gamertag : Lord Revan71
Epicness : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: i was injured again   i was injured again EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:17 pm

i tried to be nice but you cant just accept the congratz. you know what, i take it back. Im only going to say happy 3 days late birthday but dont enjoy it.

happy 3 days late b day w00t
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i was injured again   i was injured again Empty

Back to top Go down

i was injured again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Archive :: News Archive (Hub Museum)-
Jump to: