HomeThe Hub PortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 
 

 congradulations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 23
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: congradulations   Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:02 pm

lions finally won a game losing streak was since 07
theres hope

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
avatar

Number of posts : 3402
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania, United States
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: congradulations   Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:22 pm

so now the Rams are the worst team in the NFL?

____________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 23
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: congradulations   Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:27 am

i guess

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bennyboy2600
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Color
avatar

Number of posts : 434
Age : 23
Location : Behind you
XBL Gamertag : SuaveSalmon
Brawl FC : 1032-0995-3450
Mario Kart Wii FC : 3179-6940-2288
Epicness : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: congradulations   Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:06 pm

Lol that's kings fave team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: congradulations   Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:30 pm

bennyboy2600 wrote:
Lol that's kings fave team.
lol thats just horrilbe why did he pick such a horrible team he should have picked the steelers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 23
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: congradulations   Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:18 pm

shotty53 wrote:
bennyboy2600 wrote:
Lol that's kings fave team.
lol thats just horrilbe why did he pick such a horrible team he should have picked the steelers
he thought the lions were the lion kings

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: congradulations   Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:51 pm

koluigi wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
bennyboy2600 wrote:
Lol that's kings fave team.
lol thats just horrilbe why did he pick such a horrible team he should have picked the steelers
he thought the lions were the lion kings

lol epic fail
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bennyboy2600
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Color
avatar

Number of posts : 434
Age : 23
Location : Behind you
XBL Gamertag : SuaveSalmon
Brawl FC : 1032-0995-3450
Mario Kart Wii FC : 3179-6940-2288
Epicness : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: congradulations   Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:53 pm

koluigi wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
bennyboy2600 wrote:
Lol that's kings fave team.
lol thats just horrilbe why did he pick such a horrible team he should have picked the steelers
he thought the lions were the lion kings
No the Rams are KingofKings favorite team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: congradulations   Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:36 pm

bennyboy2600 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
bennyboy2600 wrote:
Lol that's kings fave team.
lol thats just horrilbe why did he pick such a horrible team he should have picked the steelers
he thought the lions were the lion kings
No the Rams are KingofKings favorite team.

thank u ben we all know that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 23
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: congradulations   Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:49 pm

shotty53 wrote:
bennyboy2600 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
bennyboy2600 wrote:
Lol that's kings fave team.
lol thats just horrilbe why did he pick such a horrible team he should have picked the steelers
he thought the lions were the lion kings
No the Rams are KingofKings favorite team.

thank u ben we all know that
hmmmmmm lion vs ram does that ring a bell....am i acting stupid or did the lions beat the rams?

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: congradulations   Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:20 pm

koluigi wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
bennyboy2600 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
bennyboy2600 wrote:
Lol that's kings fave team.
lol thats just horrilbe why did he pick such a horrible team he should have picked the steelers
he thought the lions were the lion kings
No the Rams are KingofKings favorite team.

thank u ben we all know that
hmmmmmm lion vs ram does that ring a bell....am i acting stupid or did the lions beat the rams?
lol the lions are the worst team in the NFL ever. and the rams are not that good either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 23
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: congradulations   Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:48 pm

shotty53 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
bennyboy2600 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
bennyboy2600 wrote:
Lol that's kings fave team.
lol thats just horrilbe why did he pick such a horrible team he should have picked the steelers
he thought the lions were the lion kings
No the Rams are KingofKings favorite team.

thank u ben we all know that
hmmmmmm lion vs ram does that ring a bell....am i acting stupid or did the lions beat the rams?
lol the lions are the worst team in the NFL ever. and the rams are not that good either.
that must mean king is use to losing xD

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: congradulations   

Back to top Go down
 
congradulations
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Archive-
Jump to: