HomeThe Hub PortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 
 

 YU-GI-OH!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: YU-GI-OH!!!   Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:04 pm

I found my old cards the other day it brought backs good memories. My favorite card Dark Magician and Jinzo! A... good times

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
avatar

Number of posts : 2300
Age : 23
Location : Calgary, Alberta
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH!!!   Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:17 am

Summoned Skull slut!

____________________________
Rivals: Everyone


Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 24
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH!!!   Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:03 am

i still have my cards

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 24
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH!!!   Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:03 am

i still have my cards

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bennyboy2600
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Color
avatar

Number of posts : 434
Age : 24
Location : Behind you
XBL Gamertag : SuaveSalmon
Brawl FC : 1032-0995-3450
Mario Kart Wii FC : 3179-6940-2288
Epicness : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH!!!   Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:39 am

I only watched the show. I never even touched a Yugioh card.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH!!!   Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:21 pm

Link3618 wrote:
I found my old cards the other day it brought backs good memories. My favorite card Dark Magician and Jinzo! A... good times
yah i use to have some yu gi oh cards but i sold them like 2 years ago and i dindt even play with the but it does bring me back and i like hardly ever watched the show
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1875
Age : 29
Location : Ireland
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH!!!   Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:19 pm

I went to the European Championships when I was 13
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 24
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH!!!   Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:32 pm

im suprise i remember how to play the game =)

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH!!!   Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:42 pm

koluigi wrote:
im suprise i remember how to play the game =)

that was a very well designed card game, however as soon as Yugioh GX came out it turned really gay. i think that was about 4th gradeish

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 24
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH!!!   Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:26 pm

Link3618 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
im suprise i remember how to play the game =)

that was a very well designed card game, however as soon as Yugioh GX came out it turned really gay. i think that was about 4th gradeish
then 5ds which tries to make sense but no

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH!!!   Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:08 pm

koluigi wrote:
im suprise i remember how to play the game =)
why i dont know any more how to play it lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH!!!   Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:53 pm

My litte cousin (7 years old) is obsses with yugio. So i watched a 5D episode with him and i do not get that how, they battle on motercycles and im like WTF. He challanged me to a da da da dadaddadad DUEL and i accepted, the new cards suck compared to the old ones.

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 24
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH!!!   Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:25 pm

Link3618 wrote:
My litte cousin (7 years old) is obsses with yugio. So i watched a 5D episode with him and i do not get that how, they battle on motercycles and im like WTF. He challanged me to a da da da dadaddadad DUEL and i accepted, the new cards suck compared to the old ones.
half the time there not even battling on motorcycles and they just add so much effects its not even fun

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH!!!   Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:43 pm

koluigi wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
My litte cousin (7 years old) is obsses with yugio. So i watched a 5D episode with him and i do not get that how, they battle on motercycles and im like WTF. He challanged me to a da da da dadaddadad DUEL and i accepted, the new cards suck compared to the old ones.
half the time there not even battling on motorcycles and they just add so much effects its not even fun

i know its wak. Yugioh was a good card game ruined by the tv show. If you think about it the game is a brilignt idea

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
avatar

Number of posts : 2300
Age : 23
Location : Calgary, Alberta
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH!!!   Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:46 pm

I fucking loved the TV Show in Grade 3

____________________________
Rivals: Everyone


Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 24
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH!!!   Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:31 am

its was pretty good and all you need to know is how to use each card and a little combination

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH!!!   Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:34 pm

Signal wrote:
I fucking loved the TV Show in Grade 3

the show was good except for that one sensitive girl who beleived in friendship

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 24
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH!!!   Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:59 pm

Link3618 wrote:
Signal wrote:
I fucking loved the TV Show in Grade 3

the show was good except for that one sensitive girl who beleived in friendship
i think her name was may i like those two episodes when she was getting raped lol. "shouldnt we do something""im to amazed"

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH!!!   Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:52 pm

Yugioh- a brillignt idea of a card game turned gay by a TV show

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 24
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH!!!   Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:29 am

Link3618 wrote:
Yugioh- a brillignt idea of a card game turned gay by a TV show
well the tv show was good but it was to obvious what would happen in each episode.its just the tv show created the idea of 5ds and gx and every other card/bakugan game or show

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotty53
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
avatar

Number of posts : 1080
Age : 23
Location : Halifax, Pennslyvania
XBL Gamertag : Stewyowns1
Epicness : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH!!!   Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:52 pm

koluigi wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Yugioh- a brillignt idea of a card game turned gay by a TV show
well the tv show was good but it was to obvious what would happen in each episode.its just the tv show created the idea of 5ds and gx and every other card/bakugan game or show
i think making those tv shows just reuined yu gi oh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 24
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH!!!   Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:19 pm

shotty53 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Yugioh- a brillignt idea of a card game turned gay by a TV show
well the tv show was good but it was to obvious what would happen in each episode.its just the tv show created the idea of 5ds and gx and every other card/bakugan game or show
i think making those tv shows just reuined yu gi oh
tv shows ruined alot of things think about blue dragons and maybe pokemon....no not pokemon

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link3618
Prestigeouse
avatar

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH!!!   Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:15 pm

koluigi wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Yugioh- a brillignt idea of a card game turned gay by a TV show
well the tv show was good but it was to obvious what would happen in each episode.its just the tv show created the idea of 5ds and gx and every other card/bakugan game or show
i think making those tv shows just reuined yu gi oh
tv shows ruined alot of things think about blue dragons and maybe pokemon....no not pokemon

i dont think nobody knew te correct way to play pokemon

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 3942
Age : 24
Location : in another castle, florida
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH!!!   Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:58 am

Link3618 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
shotty53 wrote:
koluigi wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Yugioh- a brillignt idea of a card game turned gay by a TV show
well the tv show was good but it was to obvious what would happen in each episode.its just the tv show created the idea of 5ds and gx and every other card/bakugan game or show
i think making those tv shows just reuined yu gi oh
tv shows ruined alot of things think about blue dragons and maybe pokemon....no not pokemon

i dont think nobody knew te correct way to play pokemon
i never played with pokemon cards in my life

____________________________
epic fail-if your going to f**k up anyway you might as well f**k it up in such a way that it leaves people wondering how in the f**k did you do that!

Raptr Forum Signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bennyboy2600
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Color
avatar

Number of posts : 434
Age : 24
Location : Behind you
XBL Gamertag : SuaveSalmon
Brawl FC : 1032-0995-3450
Mario Kart Wii FC : 3179-6940-2288
Epicness : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH!!!   Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:55 pm

I think the pokemon video games and tv shows helped the series a lot because i never even played with the cards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
YU-GI-OH!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Archive-
Jump to: